• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This is MUCH better!!!...

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what anyone says.......

How nice is it that we now play in a conference that has two teams in BCS games..getting ready to play in the TPC of College football games the Cotton Bowl and so far have beaten a team from the Big 10, SEC, and the Pac 12 in one bowl season...and two of those teams were ranked in the top 16 ( #3 and #16)

Major difference wouldn't you say from the good ol' days of watching the Papa Johns or Beef O Brady Bowls wouldn't you say??...

If you had any doubts before ( Yeah you DAD) West Virginia is playing in a MAJOR POWER CONFERENCE!!..........:suds:

bbwvfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a huge difference. I was just saying the same thing to DAD yesterday.

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It is a huge difference. I was just saying the same thing to DAD yesterday.

Last year was a transition year for all of us...but for some reason after last nights game it was surreal in a way...it certainly game that warm and fuzzy that West Virginia is in a good place in an awesome conference...

My opinion to this point of what they should do going forward is find away to get Nebraska back in the fold and then add BYU or Va Tech...it would be nice to have TAMU come back but that will not happen anytime soon...

I feel this way due to the conference not having any of those long standing rivalries outside of the Texas and OU.......it's the only thing missing at this juncture..

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once Luck realizes what a mistake Holgorsen is, we may again compete, but with this coach at the helm, we will be with KU and IAST at the bottom of the list. If you REALLY think Nebraska will come back you are dreaming..............BYU is a maybe, VPI aint leaving the newly revitalized ACC anytime soon either.

Anotherwvufan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But a B12 team lost to an AAC team in a BCS bowl. We would have been 4-8 even if we were in the ACC with our horrible coach. The Big12 will have a hard time even getting Houston and SMU into the fold. Who wants to play in a conference where you have to play Texas and Oklahoma every year?

We will never win there. We should go the the MAC where we really belong. I wonder if we could lure Doc Holliday away from Marshall?

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Once Luck realizes what a mistake Holgorsen is, we may again compete, but with this coach at the helm, we will be with KU and IAST at the bottom of the list. If you REALLY think Nebraska will come back you are dreaming..............BYU is a maybe, VPI aint leaving the newly revitalized ACC anytime soon either.

Looks like the recruits feel the same way...:lol:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like the recruits feel the same way...:lol:

Slaton, I have watched Holgorsen take some pretty good ball players and coach them down to mediocrity. Holgorsen is a really good offensive coach, but a piss pour head coach. I have watched a LOT of football in my day, and Holgorsen, Mark Snyder, and Weiss are perfect examples of guys who can coach a part of a team, but cant handle the HC job. Watch REAL head coaches during the game, they are ALWAYS in on what is going on, Holgorsen still behaves like just an offensive coach, when the defense is on the field, he goes and hides well away from any decision making. As to the B12, some of you guys are acting as if WVU plays Oklahoma every week, WVU lost to the little sisters this year, got stomped by a mid level ACC team, barely beat a 1AA team, YET was able to beat OSU, a game where our HC said the QB did not do what he was supposed to do.............................speaks volumes of the coaching our kids receive.

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But a B12 team lost to an AAC team in a BCS bowl. We would have been 4-8 even if we were in the ACC with our horrible coach. The Big12 will have a hard time even getting Houston and SMU into the fold. Who wants to play in a conference where you have to play Texas and Oklahoma every year?

We will never win there. We should go the the MAC where we really belong. I wonder if we could lure Doc Holliday away from Marshall?

Another, there is nothing I saw on the field this year that would lead me to think WVU would have done much better in ANY league. This team would have struggled to win in the AAC, ACC, even the MAC, BGSU, NILL would have beat WVU handily this year, UL, UCF, I would think the only ones you could say would be sure wins were Memphis and Temple. Who in the ACC do you think WVU would have beat this year? UVA??? NCST???

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol::lol:Strange how peoples ideas change, a few years ago losing to a sorry B12 team AWAY was and still is reason to deride a coach, but now losing to BOTH of the traditionally worst teams in the league is reason for hope????:lol::lol:

WVUDAD

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH, the error of my ways, 4-8 with no bowl is MUCH better than 9-4 with a bowl loss to FSU, right Jim?

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slaton, I have watched Holgorsen take some pretty good ball players and coach them down to mediocrity. Holgorsen is a really good offensive coach, but a piss pour head coach. I have watched a LOT of football in my day, and Holgorsen, Mark Snyder, and Weiss are perfect examples of guys who can coach a part of a team, but cant handle the HC job. Watch REAL head coaches during the game, they are ALWAYS in on what is going on, Holgorsen still behaves like just an offensive coach, when the defense is on the field, he goes and hides well away from any decision making. As to the B12, some of you guys are acting as if WVU plays Oklahoma every week, WVU lost to the little sisters this year, got stomped by a mid level ACC team, barely beat a 1AA team, YET was able to beat OSU, a game where our HC said the QB did not do what he was supposed to do.............................speaks volumes of the coaching our kids receive.

I do have to say DAD you do make me laugh at times....:lol:

West Virginia 70 Clemson( ACC CHAMPION) 30.....doesn't sound very mediocre coaching job to me..

How can I watch HC's during the game...they are rarely given no more than 2 minutes of air time....and that includes the halftime softball questions they answer with no real answer......

And if you want to get on me about a one game or one year comparison ( 10-3 his first year BTW) then go ahead my brother! Your rationale is no different.....

Slaton10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OH, the error of my ways, 4-8 with no bowl is MUCH better than 9-4 with a bowl loss to FSU, right Jim?

If a team is in transition I would say yes I will take my 4-8 season and move on..there were too many of those 7-4 seasons in a watered down BE that were more of a mirage than a team sustaining itself...in the Big12 you are going to get exposed for what you are....

GoldRusher

Hoopla Cash
$ 768.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't care what anyone says.......

How nice is it that we now play in a conference that has two teams in BCS games..getting ready to play in the TPC of College football games the Cotton Bowl and so far have beaten a team from the Big 10, SEC, and the Pac 12 in one bowl season...and two of those teams were ranked in the top 16 ( #3 and #16)

Major difference wouldn't you say from the good ol' days of watching the Papa Johns or Beef O Brady Bowls wouldn't you say??...

If you had any doubts before ( Yeah you DAD) West Virginia is playing in a MAJOR POWER CONFERENCE!!..........:suds:

:10::nod:

Mac_Bridger

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

At least Doc Holliday beat Maryland...

JIMKOON

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
wow someone has a complex i mentioned no names didnt even point a finger somebody needs to get laid

WvuDieHard

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,954.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Speaking of Marshall---recruiting has been stellar. Marshall is building a powerful football team down in Huntington--watch out in 1-3 years. Did I really just say that? New Yearsalcohol must have affected my logical thinking right? Or not?