• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This game is BIG-time

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is a must win if the Seahawks are a championship contender. NO WAY does a champion let this opportunity slip to win the division and lock down home-field… Seahawks need to bring down the hammer and nail this one down… No excuses GET IT DONE!!!!

Logicallylethal

Hoopla Cash
$ 933.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Rams have played us tough in the previous 3 match ups. But I expect to see us go out there and win by a good margin.

If we are truly a superbowl contender, we need to take care of business here otherwise truth be told we don't deserve home field.

Two weeks ago the defense lost the game against the Niners and they came out playing pissed and determined. The results...a shut out. I hope the offense does the same.

boogiewithstu2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know the Rams have played us tough in the previous 3 match ups. But I expect to see us go out there and win by a good margin.

If we are truly a superbowl contender, we need to take care of business here otherwise truth be told we don't deserve home field.

Two weeks ago the defense lost the game against the Niners and they came out playing pissed and determined. The results...a shut out. I hope the offense does the same.

Agreed …. Offense needs to step it up and get rolling …

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
When Seattle let the Niners off the hook, they responded with a solid game against the Giants on the road. I think history will repeat this Sunday with another solid game and securing the #1 seed.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think this sums it up pretty well. I respect the Rams but lets be honest they are 7-8(2-5) on the road. Its not like its the Niners or something coming in. Its Kellen Clemens. If this team is who we think they are they wont let a Kellen Clemens led team come into the Clink and get a win. If we cant beat the Rams at home, then I dont really like our chances in the playoffs anyway. I however think we bounce back and I see around 10-14 point win.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am terrified of this game. I have no faith that the offense will get it done and score tds when we have opportunities to. I think the defense will play well but I have a bad feeling they run all over us.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am terrified of this game. I have no faith that the offense will get it done and score tds when we have opportunities to. I think the defense will play well but I have a bad feeling they run all over us.

I think our defense will stop the Rams, they have been playing lights out. This offense really needs to step up in the red zone, just too many fg's.

Wolverine830872

2018 DCFFL Champion!
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.87
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We just need RW to play like he is capable of. If that happens then we win no problem. Last week he played a very uncharacteristically bad game. I think we need to reel it in a bit and run Lynch more. It seems as though Lynch is getting a lot of rest this year which scares me.

Hopefully its just because we have a special second playbook that is still in its original wrapping with a sign that says "don't open until the playoffs". First page of that playbook will only say two things: 1) Finally unleash the beast in healthy doses, and 2) Finally end the charades that Harvin is actually injured and whenever Lynch is tuckered out, use one of the many crazy never-before-seen Harvin plays that the team has been practicing all year long

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm afraid of this game too. I'm afraid of our receivers. Its a shame that they have to be sent back there to return kicks and punts because nobody else seems to be able to do a decent enough job. We are thin in the receiver area and the added danger of an injury from kick and punt returns bothers me. I think we win, but its going to be close. I'm not feeling as confident about our superbowl chances after last week. Hoping for the best.

uwdawgfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 35.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This game is a must win if the Seahawks are a championship contender. NO WAY does a champion let this opportunity slip to win the division and lock down home-field… Seahawks need to bring down the hammer and nail this one down… No excuses GET IT DONE!!!!

Im nervous as fuck.....who needs sleep.

SeattleCoug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not as concerned about them running all over us like they did last time. It was only Stacy's 2nd game I believe so there wasnt a ton of tape on him. Plus they will be without Jake Long who is arguably their best lineman.

Just need the oline to play well and have Marshawn get loose. I mean they have Quinn but this defense isnt elite. They can be run on. Plus 13 of Quinn's 18 sack this year have been at home.

Cloud

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think our defense will stop the Rams, they have been playing lights out. This offense really needs to step up in the red zone, just too many fg's.

Our defense stopped the Cardinals last week on offense as well too. But we all know it takes only a couple of plays to change the outcome of the game. We saw it in the game against the Niners as well, it'll be up to the offense!

The offense HAS to show up this week and I agree that FG's won't get it done. Playcalling need to be smarter as well.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
playcalling wont be smarter until bevell loses his job.

BoBlake

Hoopla Cash
$ 937.50
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can't beat a non-playoff team in what we consider a "championship-type" game, then we don't deserve to be superbowl favorites. If we lose this game and end up the 5th seed, I predict a Wild-card exit to end out otherwise great first 13 week season.

tzorn10

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we can't beat a non-playoff team in what we consider a "championship-type" game, then we don't deserve to be superbowl favorites. If we lose this game and end up the 5th seed, I predict a Wild-card exit to end out otherwise great first 13 week season.

If we dont beat the Rams, this season will be a failure.

Jikkle

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Hawks should win and I expect them too but they should be nervous about this one because the Rams are fully capable of doing what the 49ers and Cardinals did in their wins against Seattle and turning it into a defensive slugfest with a couple of plays deciding it. And the Rams are obviously going to study very closely what the 9ers and Cards did on defense.

If Seattle loses the 1st seed I have a tough time seeing them bouncing back to be able to win it all. If there is a team capable of doing it Seattle is one of those teams but it's not often teams bounce back from late collapses like that to run the table.

SonnyCID

Conocido Miembro
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hawks should win and I expect them too but they should be nervous about this one because the Rams are fully capable of doing what the 49ers and Cardinals did in their wins against Seattle and turning it into a defensive slugfest with a couple of plays deciding it. And the Rams are obviously going to study very closely what the 9ers and Cards did on defense.

If Seattle loses the 1st seed I have a tough time seeing them bouncing back to be able to win it all. If there is a team capable of doing it Seattle is one of those teams but it's not often teams bounce back from late collapses like that to run the table.

It's more common than people seem to believe. It just happened last year actually. The Ravens were staring at home field advantage most of the year until they lost 4 of their last 5, then we all know what happened after that. Not saying that I would want to chance it, just saying that the book doesn't close on the Hawks if they lose tomorrow.

I really don't think that it will come down to that, Seattle will TCB tomorrow.

Banned 10x

aka Raindrop
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's more common than people seem to believe. It just happened last year actually. The Ravens were staring at home field advantage most of the year until they lost 4 of their last 5, then we all know what happened after that. Not saying that I would want to chance it, just saying that the book doesn't close on the Hawks if they lose tomorrow.

I really don't think that it will come down to that, Seattle will TCB tomorrow.

I agree, if the Hawks lose today I still think they can get it done on the road in the play offs.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If we dont beat the Rams, this season will be a failure.

Can't call the season a failure even with a lose to the Rams. We're still in the playoffs and still can make a run despite being on the road. An early exit in the playoffs and then I would agree with your statement.

MrS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Epic collapse is the only word that will describe losing 3 of 4 to division opponents at the end of the year.