• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

LGM

6 Time Poster of the Month
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And my apologies for calling names earlier, i spent time editing that first post and it timed out, preventing my changes.

You know nothing about me. I'm the farthest from arrogant as you will find. My posts react to people posting about disrespecting a country that is dear enough to my heart that I voluntarily joined the military to serve her.

I rarely post in or get wrapped up in the politics on this site, but I feel like I should be able to join a conversation here about exactly what I posted about without being called an "arrogant ass" or being told that I'm better than others.

Screw you for assuming.

Again, my apologies for the name calling. I was denied serving because of an injury, and every member of my family has served. I relate to and empathize with the service and dedication required by those who serve in the largest, and one of the few remaining completely volunteer military in the world.

My posts were a reaction to the oversimplification and stereotypes of players around the league, as if all they have done to further any cause, or in this case, equality, is to "be lazy and half assed."

The name calling on my part was a bit much, and I'll admit I got heated. It was a long day, and I apologize.

I believe we both should probably assume less; you on the part of the motives and actions of players in the NFL to make their communities better places, and me that you were arrogant, or narrow minded.

Have a good day Wings.

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope you keep coming around and posting more Wings, it's a great place to talk football, and rarely (very rarely) does outside issues like this creep into our area of the interwebs. It's a great place to get away. :)

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
and where the hell has @listopencil pencil been this week?

Been working loooooong ass shifts and...I am now a grandpa. My youngest son just had a boy. The new mom was in labor for over 24 hours and their were some complications. Life got really busy for me very quickly.

listopencil

I've Seen Better Days
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. I didn't notice my typo. There were some complications. I started to explain but didn't want to go into detail, and I think I was going to say that their baby has been having medical issues. So not only did mom stay in the hospital for several days but baby is still there. With that going on and the extra hours at work I've been busy, stressed, and tired.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ugh. I didn't notice my typo. There were some complications. I started to explain but didn't want to go into detail, and I think I was going to say that their baby has been having medical issues. So not only did mom stay in the hospital for several days but baby is still there. With that going on and the extra hours at work I've been busy, stressed, and tired.

Sorry to hear all that man. I had my first kid 2 years ago and there were some complications and pretty sure I have never been more scared in my life.

SpringStein

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Been working loooooong ass shifts and...I am now a grandpa. My youngest son just had a boy. The new mom was in labor for over 24 hours and their were some complications. Life got really busy for me very quickly.
Congratulations! You will love being a grandpa - one of my favorite responsibilities!

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, my apologies for the name calling. I was denied serving because of an injury, and every member of my family has served. I relate to and empathize with the service and dedication required by those who serve in the largest, and one of the few remaining completely volunteer military in the world.

My posts were a reaction to the oversimplification and stereotypes of players around the league, as if all they have done to further any cause, or in this case, equality, is to "be lazy and half assed."

The name calling on my part was a bit much, and I'll admit I got heated. It was a long day, and I apologize.

I believe we both should probably assume less; you on the part of the motives and actions of players in the NFL to make their communities better places, and me that you were arrogant, or narrow minded.

Have a good day Wings.

It's cool LGM. Seriously, I hold no grudges towards you or anyone else here. This is a free country where people can believe what they want. I come from the old school- I have a lighted flag that hangs from my porch in Loveland, I give my old flags to either the Boy Scouts or to the American Legion to properly and respectfully destroy.

My entire family has a military background that I chose to follow. I joined the Navy at 18, and my oldest son spent the past 6 years in the Navy.

My cousin Tom was killed on United flight 93 on Sep 11 2001 and left his wife and 3 daughters behind. That is what's real and not some internet chat room BS. We all are left to ponder the whys and what ifs in life and I scratch my head when I see people questioning this great country of ours.

You can agree or disagree with our current administration, but one thing is for sure, we are all Americans and can voice our opinions without fear of reprisal or consequences from anyone.

We have the opportunity to vote and make right what we think is wrong EVERY four years.

Sorry I brought my feelings to the Broncos board, but something I read just hit me wrong.

It's all good.

Orange Crush77

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope everything is well, and congratulations

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sometimes it is all you "can stands and you can't stands no more."

LGM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings signed Stevan Ridley. I know he didn't make our team but we may have extended his NFL career when nobody else seemed to want Ridley we brought him on to our PS roster he showed a few things and thus gets to continue his career as the Vikings took note.

Cardinals have signed Vontarrius Dora and Vinston Painter (feels like Painter has been on 15 PS's the last 4 years to their PS.

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Vikings signed Stevan Ridley. I know he didn't make our team but we may have extended his NFL career when nobody else seemed to want Ridley we brought him on to our PS roster he showed a few things and thus gets to continue his career as the Vikings took note.

Cardinals have signed Vontarrius Dora and Vinston Painter (feels like Painter has been on 15 PS's the last 4 years to their PS.

Yeah - we are going to have to paint the dots where Painter landed to see what it means.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what games are you all hoping to watch tomorrow? Or do you take the bye week off from football as well?

Houston/Chiefs game looks very intriguing.

randymon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Have a good day Wings.
Was the injury phutenmowth by any chance ?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Was the injury phutenmowth by any chance ?

Is that related at all to your injury of puttingoneselfinconversationthathasnothingtodowithhim by any chance?