• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Forum Is Boring This Week !!

Mingo

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I served in the military and I don't care if you stand or sit for the national anthem.

What I do care about is finding issues to divide Americans - because as Patrick Henry once said -
"United we stand, divided we fall. Let us not split into factions which must destroy that union upon which our existence hangs."

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also served in the military and until recently was indifferent to individuals not standing for the NA. What's happening now is ridiculous. These dumbasses don't even know what they are sitting for.

If you really want to make a difference, get behind it and donate your salary to your cause. Back it up with cash to make changes. These athletes and Hollywood personalities who think they make the rules make me sick and the media that keeps it going is just as bad.

Draft Crazy

Supporting Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 56,911.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how people come up with the solution for NFL players to shut their mouth and donate their money. Don't like their opinion but they should abide by yours. Our President called them sons of bitches and they are suppose to shut up and donate their money to make America a better place? What "cause" is gonna cure racism?

Last edited:

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I served in the military and I don't care if you stand or sit for the national anthem.

What I do care about is finding issues to divide Americans - because as Patrick Henry once said -
"United we stand, divided we fall. Let us not split into factions which must destroy that union upon which our existence hangs."

Sounds great .

I can agree I want the Denver Broncos to Win . Decisive is not standing with helmet in hand

They are paid rather Handsomely To win Football games and not get distracted ..

I would not call the team that lost to the Bills ready to play . What changed ?

wingsauce7

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.38
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I love how people come up with the solution for NFL players to shut their mouth and donate their money. Don't like their opinion but they should abide by yours. Our President called them sons of bitches and they are suppose to shut up and donate their money to make America a better place? What "cause" is gonna cure racism?

I spelled out my opinion. If there isn't a "cause" that would help bring change, then the people holding those beliefs should start one. Starting a cause takes financial backing. Don't be lazy and half ass by just sitting down. Do something real to bring change.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I spelled out my opinion. If there isn't a "cause" that would help bring change, then the people holding those beliefs should start one. Starting a cause takes financial backing. Don't be lazy and half ass by just sitting down. Do something real to bring change.

Some of them have. Kaepernick has spent his own money to help out in the cause that he took a knee for. Brandon Marshall donated money, worked with the local police force/government to bring about change, and got the community and the police talking for the first time in a long time about what can be changed. I would say let's not lump all of them in together. Now this past weekend was a lot more about the president and what he called them. Some of these players have lived first hand or have family that have first hand seen the injustices that go on in this country. They are not protesting the flag or the National Anthem. They are protesting the fact that our country is not where it needs to be when it comes to equality and they want to see others take a stand in seeing those changes actually happen.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I take you think trump should not answer Questions ? And is not entitled to express his views .

Also Trump has 1,000's of people working for him So I think he just might have a clue as to what he is saying to be right .

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I take you think trump should not answer Questions ? And is not entitled to express his views .

Also Trump has 1,000's of people working for him So I think he just might have a clue as to what he is saying to be right .

So are you saying the President is allowed to share his views but football players are not? I don't have a problem with the president sharing his views on the situation. I have a problem with the way he went about it and how he worded it. He sounded like a 13-year old girl feuding with her best friend calling her names. Not exactly the actions you want from the President.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Teams
So are you saying the President is allowed to share his views but football players are not? I don't have a problem with the president sharing his views on the situation. I have a problem with the way he went about it and how he worded it. He sounded like a 13-year old girl feuding with her best friend calling her names. Not exactly the actions you want from the President.

100 % correct . He is paid to . They are not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Teams

100 % correct . He is paid to . They are not !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well by that logic there are only 3 of us on this board that are paid to have an opinion about football. The rest of you I guess are not allowed to have one but just agree with anything we say.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They are paid to win games nothing else matters .

On spare time do good work if that suits you .

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well by that logic there are only 3 of us on this board that are paid to have an opinion about football. The rest of you I guess are not allowed to have one but just agree with anything we say.

You do get they are to have there mind on one f'n thing right ?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You do get they are to have there mind on one f'n thing right ?

So every time you work your mind is on only one thing. I can think of about 10 different things my mind is on right now while sitting at my desk. And they can still think about football while taking a knee. I didn't know that you can only think about football while standing up.

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LZast week I seen a Denver Broncos team fully Divided !

Wolf Sent a letter to ESPN saying this was wrong !

And guess what they played Divided

58crash

must own
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a thread on this stop craping in this thread .

Lucas Is my buddy and I dont want this thread gone because of politics !

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LZast week I seen a Denver Broncos team fully Divided !

Wolf Sent a letter to ESPN saying this was wrong !

And guess what they played Divided

If the bad play continues then yes I will consider it an issue. One bad game the first time being on the road for the season I'm sorry I'm not going to read too much into that.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I made a thread on this stop craping this in this thread .

Lucas Is my buddy and I dont want this thread gone because of politics !

I'll stop but acting like you are not the one being a part of the problem of continuing this conversation is crazy.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Okay be an ass

I'm not trying to be. I'm trying to have a civil conversation here but you are not making that possible. You logic is just all over the board. What applies to one situation doesn't apply to another in your mind.