• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

This Day in Hockey History

forty_three

It’s Raining Falafel
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Great moments in hockey tweets

3j9uyvlckh891.png

Loco2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eight years ago today Jason Chimera nailed the "really, really high tip" play. And people say he had no hands. ;)

mattola

Scotchy Scotch Scotch!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eight years ago today Jason Chimera nailed the "really, really high tip" play. And people say he had no hands. ;)

i know it wasnt today

but I was at this game and I was leaning down putting to grab a beer I put under my seat and the goal went in and all I felt was the air leave the building and I looked up in time to see all our players deflated going back to the bench. I knew we wouldn't win another one that second. Cloutier only recovered his game in the playoffs the year he blew his knee out and didnt finish the series against Calgary. I loved that goalie man but holy shit did he crumbled under pressure.

Loco2

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
but I was at this game and I was leaning down putting to grab a beer I put under my seat and the goal went in and all I felt was the air leave the building and I looked up in time to see all our players deflated going back to the bench. I knew we wouldn't win another one that second. Cloutier only recovered his game in the playoffs the year he blew his knee out and didnt finish the series against Calgary. I loved that goalie man but holy shit did he crumbled under pressure.

Were you able to pick up the beer cleanly?
Did you have your pads behind it just in case?
;)