• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what happened to that group at the beginning of all this. They are young guys acting like thugs that was taking care of those old people. Dont remember why Rick & Co had to go there. maybe they took Ricks guns or something like that.
The Vatos.

The covered them in a deleted scene in 2.1. Rick and Co went back to them after the CDC and found everyone murdered. Not sure if that is considered canon or not.

Schmoopy1000

When all else fails, Smack em' in the Mouth!
Hoopla Cash
$ 5,257.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Vatos.

The covered them in a deleted scene in 2.1. Rick and Co went back to them after the CDC and found everyone murdered. Not sure if that is considered canon or not.
didnt know that. Thanks!

Podunkparte

12 > 49
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,184.88
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who cares it's a fictional show

Apparently lots of people who enjoy good writing care. This show is crap at this point. Enjoy it if you want but wearing blinders doesn' change the fact that it's lazy and contradicts its own rules time after time.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Apparently lots of people who enjoy good writing care. This show is crap at this point. Enjoy it if you want but wearing blinders doesn' change the fact that it's lazy and contradicts its own rules time after time.
It can't stay the same

PnkPanther

Hoopla Cash
$ 253.18
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, slow going with little direction forward

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked it.

Every time Carol is in trouble she should just shout out who she is and tell everyone to surrender because they are about to have a bad time. Negan is bitching about Rick, the widow, and the king. He should be telling everyone to go after the chick that is more effective at killing than the actual zombie apocalypse.

Glad to see Jerry made it. Dude is the best thing about the kingdom.

Shiva sacrificing herself was too easy but I think that was cannon so you can knock how it played out but not that it happened.

Rick and Darryl getting the guns-I thought that was a pretty good scene. I was wondering how 50 cal ammo doesn't destroy a jeep (or how vehicles stop all bullets in a gun battle) but that's pretty common action trope so in a show about the zombie apocalypse it gets a pass.

Solid episode. I stopped watching towards the end of the last season but this is much better.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this was Zeke's episode and Shiva sacrificed herself but Jerry was the MVP of that episode in my opinion. That was one of the cooler kills we've seen in a while I think. Sucks that he lost that ax though. Also could they not have found him some offensive lineman pads?

The King was a broken man even before the loss of Shiva. It will be interesting to see where he goes from here. Maybe Jerry becomes the new king, or Carol becomes queen. It's probably more likely to become a democracy. The way things have been going lately we may need to have 4 or 5 episodes to find out.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I know this was Zeke's episode and Shiva sacrificed herself but Jerry was the MVP of that episode in my opinion. That was one of the cooler kills we've seen in a while I think. Sucks that he lost that ax though. Also could they not have found him some offensive lineman pads?

The King was a broken man even before the loss of Shiva. It will be interesting to see where he goes from here. Maybe Jerry becomes the new king, or Carol becomes queen. It's probably more likely to become a democracy. The way things have been going lately we may need to have 4 or 5 episodes to find out.
My guess is that he mopes around until the season finale next year when he regrows a set.

I liked it.

Every time Carol is in trouble she should just shout out who she is and tell everyone to surrender because they are about to have a bad time. Negan is bitching about Rick, the widow, and the king. He should be telling everyone to go after the chick that is more effective at killing than the actual zombie apocalypse.

Glad to see Jerry made it. Dude is the best thing about the kingdom.

Shiva sacrificing herself was too easy but I think that was cannon so you can knock how it played out but not that it happened.

Rick and Darryl getting the guns-I thought that was a pretty good scene. I was wondering how 50 cal ammo doesn't destroy a jeep (or how vehicles stop all bullets in a gun battle) but that's pretty common action trope so in a show about the zombie apocalypse it gets a pass.

Solid episode. I stopped watching towards the end of the last season but this is much better.
My main question was how did Rick's engine stop smoking? After he slowed down to allow Daryl to pass him to shoot the guy in the back of the truck, he sped back up to the truck like nothing had ever happened (no smoke at all coming from the engine that I could see).

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is that he mopes around until the season finale next year when he regrows a set.

My main question was how did Rick's engine stop smoking? After he slowed down to allow Daryl to pass him to shoot the guy in the back of the truck, he sped back up to the truck like nothing had ever happened (no smoke at all coming from the engine that I could see).
My guess their wasn't enough smoke coming out to do damage to the engine. But we did see Rick not stay in that jeep for very long after smoke started coming out. But you might want to ask Trevchan on youtube!

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There wasn't enough smoke coming out to do damage to the motor that's why you saw Rick speed up.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

what is left of his kingdom, all the strong were turned to walkers?

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There wasn't enough smoke coming out to do damage to the motor that's why you saw Rick speed up.

you shoot the radiator, the water comes out, some steam but the car does not immediately turn off until vapopr lock after the engine hits 260 degrees.

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what is left of his kingdom, all the strong were turned to walkers?

Yup. I can see them all migrating to the Hilltop or Alexandria. But there were a few other soldiers on the joint mission with Morgan, Tara, and Jesus I believe.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just watched it, and I thought it was easily the best episode of the season.

Up until the Shiva part, that is. Shitty throwaway ending for her, imo.

As far as the ominous foreshadowing goes.... @calsnowskier , yeah, I get it. Where is my Rosita anyway? :pound::pound::pound:

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Shiva death was stupid in the comics, and it was stupid in the show.

How in the world would 8 walkers be able to over-power a fucking tiger AND be able to get through her fur/skin to do any damage to her?

I was ok with it in the comics since, IIRC, she was totally swamped by about 50 walkers. But even then, there was some expectation that she wasn’t really dead.

The show version of the scene was weak.

At least Lil John (WHAT?) called Kirkman out on the bad writing on Talking Dead.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's only Tuesday and jibber jabber about the latest episode has already died.

Now there's some ominous foreshadowing...