• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And, no, @SlinkyRedfoot , neither article included the phrase "The show now sucks balls". Although, maybe it should've. ;)

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked it.

Every time Carol is in trouble she should just shout out who she is and tell everyone to surrender because they are about to have a bad time. Negan is bitching about Rick, the widow, and the king. He should be telling everyone to go after the chick that is more effective at killing than the actual zombie apocalypse.

I wonder what Carol's nickname would be? "The Killer"?

Glad to see Jerry made it. Dude is the best thing about the kingdom.

Shiva sacrificing herself was too easy but I think that was cannon so you can knock how it played out but not that it happened.

Rick and Darryl getting the guns-I thought that was a pretty good scene. I was wondering how 50 cal ammo doesn't destroy a jeep (or how vehicles stop all bullets in a gun battle) but that's pretty common action trope so in a show about the zombie apocalypse it gets a pass.

Solid episode. I stopped watching towards the end of the last season but this is much better.

I liked the episode. Seeing the King humbled was well done.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder what Carol's nickname would be? "The Killer"?

I liked the episode. Seeing the King humbled was well done.

Yep, I thought it was the best episode so far...but, man, that ain't sayin' much at this point.

However, we all seem to agree on one thing: Jerry Rules! :clap::clap::clap:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rosita?

Rosita??

Oh, where are you, my little mango papaya??? :love::love::love:

JYjFxWB.jpg

Airraidtech

DAT DON'T MAKE NO SENSE!
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This show is tarting to drag on. 50 cal rounds bouncing off a glass windshield?

Scapegoat

The iron never lies
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Watched it last night. Not one of the better ones.

jeffro151

Supervisor
Hoopla Cash
$ 34,232.13
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Finally got some Negan back story. Not a great episode, but not terrible either.

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was alright. Walker guts is the ultimate plot armor for this series. It's been said a million times but people need to be covered in that stuff every time they go outside of a secure area.

The helicopter was interesting

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Best episode of the season in my opinion. Although that's not exactly saying much, but I'm actually interested to see where they go from here.

Norman Reedus kind of spoiled the fight between him and Rick a couple of weeks ago on The Talking Dead. He said that at some point this season he would be in a fist fight with someone and it would be someone that you wouldn't expect. This was right after the episode we saw him and Rick having the same philosophical differences as Morgan and Jesus in which we saw those two fight. I thought it was almost too obvious he was talking about Rick that perhaps he wasn't, but it turns out that he was.

Loved Rick's line after the fight. "Choke-hold is illegal asshole!"

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it funny how on Rick's side there is so much ridiculous internal squabbling about whether or not to kill all of the Saviors or only kill when absolutely necessary and so many seem to be on one extreme or the other. While Negan is obviously a bit nuts and might not always implement it as properly as he thinks , his opinion on the matter almost seems far more reasonable than what we're hearing from the two conflicting sides among the protagonists.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I liked it; good interaction between Negan and Gabe, and the creepy ass smile on Gabe's face when he says he's there to hear Negan's confession was great.

Finally, a good episode.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was a good episode.

But I hope they go back and actually show Negans wife die. There is more to the story, and it is a pretty intense scene.

There were some teaser scenes leading up to the season premier that showed Negan pre-ZA, so I am fully expecting a Negan-centric flashback episode at some point. That may take place in the second half, though....

Cowboyinexile

I have spoken
Hoopla Cash
$ 52,518.49
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was good. Kinda filler but it advanced the plot so it wasn't a waste of time.

Not sure what Ricks plan is but I'm starting to wonder if it is:

1. Attack saviors compound with walkers
2. ???
3. Profit

Biggest surprise-Lennie James is British

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was good. Kinda filler but it advanced the plot so it wasn't a waste of time.

Not sure what Ricks plan is but I'm starting to wonder if it is:

1. Attack saviors compound with walkers
2. ???
3. Profit

Biggest surprise-Lennie James is British
Maybe hire the trash people as garbage collectors for when the war finally ends? :noidea:

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree that it was decent but not great. Helped move the plot along.

Really dumb move by Rick. Even if they said yes, how could he trust them? But fine if he wants to try to make a deal but there had to be a better idea as to how to communicate that to them than to just show up at their door. Those people might be the worst thing this show has ever done. Hopefully they all die soon.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Agree that it was decent but not great. Helped move the plot along.

Really dumb move by Rick. Even if they said yes, how could he trust them? But fine if he wants to try to make a deal but there had to be a better idea as to how to communicate that to them than to just show up at their door. Those people might be the worst thing this show has ever done. Hopefully they all die soon.
My guess is that maybe he wanted to show them how ballsy he was by showing up there alone and then they'll admire and respect him for it and switch sides? Or it proving the Dark Helmet saying true: "now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."
For me, the show is starting to hit the point where I feel that you only need to watch the first and last episodes of each season. You can figure out pretty quickly what's going on and not miss anything at all.
Also, since I don't watch Fear the Walking Dead, who was the crossover character? Was it having to do with this: The Walking Dead's Lennie James Is Leaving to Cross Over to Fear TWD

Last edited:

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My guess is that maybe he wanted to show them how ballsy he was by showing up there alone and then they'll admire and respect him for it and switch sides? Or it proving the Dark Helmet saying true: "now you see that evil will always triumph because good is dumb."
For me, the show is starting to hit the point where I feel that you only need to watch the first and last episodes of each season. You can figure out pretty quickly what's going on and not miss anything at all.
Also, since I don't watch Fear the Walking Dead, who was the crossover character? Was it having to do with this: The Walking Dead's Lennie James Is Leaving to Cross Over to Fear TWD

Well, this is interesting...since FTWD is a prequel, who's it gonna be? Nutty Morgan? "Grasshopper" Morgan? Original Morgan?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, this is interesting...since FTWD is a prequel, who's it gonna be? Nutty Morgan? "Grasshopper" Morgan? Original Morgan?
I have been trying to figure out how they will make this fit into the timeline, and for the life of me, I just can’t figure it out.

ZA + 2 months: Morgan and Dwayne are still at home, getting a grasp of what is happening. They meet Rick.

ZA + approx 1 year: Morgan is crazy, at home. He has lost Dwayne. He makes a crazy comment about seeing people who wear the faces of dead people.

ZA + approx 1.5 years: Morgan has left home and is tracking Rick. He has already met up with Eastman and is now Zen-Morgan. He has been with the group ever since.

Fear is currently at approx ZA + 6 months and S4 filming is taking place in San Antonio (filming starts today).

So did Dwayne get eaten by his mother almost immediately after Rick left? Then Morgan would have had to immediately make a B-line for Texas to meet up with the Clarks. In a post-ZA world, it would take what 2 or 3 months to get to West Texas from Georgia? And again, 2 or 3 months to get back?

The timing just doesn’t make sense. And Morgan is not just making an appearance. He is joining the cast of Fear.

:noidea: