• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thank you... I thought it was just me.

I'm like, I know we aren't supposed to know what "the plan" is really, but the fact that we have no clue what the plan is is making this all very confusing. I don't know who is with whom, where they all are and I certainly don't know what the hell they're doing...

This episode to me was just 3 or 4 different gun battles...

"They" know that Ezekial's group is coming. Who? Where are they going? Wouldn't they ALL kind of know that the shit is going down? So how is this a surprise or confusing?

Morgan comes back from wussville to be a bad ass and now Jesus is going all Tyrese on us and its annoying...

I'm assuming Rick's thing was just him getting a dose of "reality" in seeing the baby and realizing that while these people are "the enemy" that they are still people? Wasn't sure the significance there.

But unsurprisingly, the plan is just going along swimmingly until the group collectively grows a conscience and wants to not kill anyone if it isn't entirely necessary. Only, its kinda tough in the middle of a fire-fight to interview everyone and figure out who's good and who's bad...

Exactly. ESPECIALLY when Jesus's attempt at decency backfired almost immediately!

I'm surprised someone doesn't shoot first and ask questions later.

I think the plan is to pick off the satellite forts and get guns, which makes as much sense as anything. But it shows up as just a lot of running around.

We seem to be heading back to the Saviors back in full control again (which I'm sort of tired of) but we'll see

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Exactly. ESPECIALLY when Jesus's attempt at decency backfired almost immediately!

I'm surprised someone doesn't shoot first and ask questions later.

I think the plan is to pick off the satellite forts and get guns, which makes as much sense as anything. But it shows up as just a lot of running around.

We seem to be heading back to the Saviors back in full control again (which I'm sort of tired of) but we'll see

I assume that the way the "plan" works and why we arent being given any idea of how its supposed to work plays into it all. Just when it looks like all is lost, something will happen (part of the plan all along), some twist or what have you, to save the day...

Its actually kind of obvious

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I assume that the way the "plan" works and why we arent being given any idea of how its supposed to work plays into it all. Just when it looks like all is lost, something will happen (part of the plan all along), some twist or what have you, to save the day...

Its actually kind of obvious
That is my gut feeling, but this show has fooled us enough in the past by not paying off assumed long-term cliffhangers that I am not 100% willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

Payton

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is my gut feeling, but this show has fooled us enough in the past by not paying off assumed long-term cliffhangers that I am not 100% willing to give them the benefit of the doubt.

To me it is almost so obvious that it is going to work this way, that it is un-exciting and cliche.

OutlawImmortal

Certified Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm a little disoriented so far by the structure of the season. I assume everything taking place is a flashback for Rick who's either currently dying or in a really shitty situation. Eventually we'll catch up.

I like seeing Morgan going into "CLEAR" mode again. He's a much more fun character when he's not the voice of reason. Jesus fits the role of voice of reason a lot more naturally, it feels more smooth for him. I did like that but honestly, not a whole lot I've liked so far.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeesh. Jesus almost made me root for Tara.

And Yay Morgan, although Jesus somehow stopped him too.

Otherwise, all I wanna know is:

Where do they get all those bullets??? :pound::pound::pound:

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeesh. Jesus almost made me root for Tara.

And Yay Morgan, although Jesus somehow stopped him too.

Otherwise, all I wanna know is:

Where do they get all those bullets??? :pound::pound::pound:

And the gasoline, it's been like 3 years or so right, how are they able to run all these vehicles?

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the gasoline, it's been like 3 years or so right, how are they able to run all these vehicles?
I am somewhat OK with spending the fuel to get these makeshift tanks to and from Santuary.

But driving a flatbed who knows how far to deliver a single melon?

Come on, now...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah well...the shark was jumped a long time ago anyway...I guess it's just time to sit back and see how high. ;)

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Does anyone actually enjoy those little montages where they just show everyone's faces? I'm not really sure what they are going for there other than to just be dramatic somehow I guess?

No. In fact, I think they’re shit. The whole episode was pretty shit.

Another episode I watched with an eye on the clock to see how much more I had to suffer through.

SlinkyRedfoot

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ah well...the shark was jumped a long time ago anyway...I guess it's just time to sit back and see how high. ;)

Holy shit. After watching the episode, I’m just pissed. This is beyond jumping “the” shark. It’s jumped Jaws 1 through 3 and The Revenge, The Shallows, Sharknado and Shark Week.

Just so much stupidity, I hate it.

See you guys next week so I can tell you how shitty that episode was.

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's really not that far featched

I think it is but this is just one of many things we aren't suppose to think about, like getting bit by a walker kills you but getting their blood in your mouth or eyes is fine.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think it is but this is just one of many things we aren't suppose to think about, like getting bit by a walker kills you but getting their blood in your mouth or eyes is fine.
It really isn't if you store gas in cool dry place and the gas canisters are properly sealed than gas can last a while. In cars it depends on the fuel line. This is just what I heard you can probably search on google and get some answers.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are we talking about USING fuel, or losing fuel to evaporation?

Based on the calendar, the show is probably less than 3 years into the ZA. 3 years in should not cause too much corrosion of car engines to corrupt their fuel supplies to cause too much evaporation (I am no expert of the evaporation rates of gasoline or the corrosion rates of metal on the eastern seaboard).

As for using fuel, I think the cars, as used in the attacks they have shown so far this season, are well worth whatever the cost.

As for the show moving forward, if they stay consistent with the books cars will not be an issue in the post-war era.