• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Walking Dead

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, since when did Tara become one of the most important people in Maggie's life? Pretty funny, considering how she ignored her sister's situation.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also, since when did Tara become one of the most important people in Maggie's life? Pretty funny, considering how she ignored her sister's situation.
I thought that line was a bit off as well.

Have Maggie and Tara even exchanged any words yet?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My brain's still a little fuzzy, day off and just woke up.

Haha, see? I can't even post right yet. ;)

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought that line was a bit off as well.

Have Maggie and Tara even exchanged any words yet?

That's what I was trying to figure out...sure don't remember it. I'm kinda thinkin' that this sets Tara up as one of the first casualties, OR...

Maggie bites the bullet and Tara becomes close to Glenn? OR...

Glenn bites the bullet and Tara becomes Maggie's BFF?

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
One thing I know: After seeing all those zombies last night, I'm warming up to FTWD's idea about "fresher walkers".

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Maggie's "bond" with Tara has to do with Glenn, since Glenn and Tara were together when the groups split.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Without Morgan, Rick would be full blown Governor by now.

This is a great observation. Y'know what kinda bugged me? When Rick killed Carson to shut him up, Morgan (and kinda-sorta-maybe Michonne?) got all disapproving. It was the obvious thing to do.

anotheridiot

There will always be someone to blame......
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is a great observation. Y'know what kinda bugged me? When Rick killed Carson to shut him up, Morgan (and kinda-sorta-maybe Michonne?) got all disapproving. It was the obvious thing to do.
This is also what bugged me about the time jumps. When he told Carter or Carson (the Vacation kid dude) do you think I am gonna let you take this place away from us. That was said in front of alot of the original tenants. Otherwise its saying she is in charge but knowing he is in charge. To me that would have been more powerful if it was after they led the walkers away, but instead he said those things in the past and killed him.

Anyway, from talking dead, who do you think is blowing the horn? The majority thought it was Wolves. Some thought it was the kid Ron, but some nutcase knew enough that the sound would attract them. I would have almost bet on Sasha if she was not with them in the woods.

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is also what bugged me about the time jumps. When he told Carter or Carson (the Vacation kid dude) do you think I am gonna let you take this place away from us. That was said in front of alot of the original tenants. Otherwise its saying she is in charge but knowing he is in charge. To me that would have been more powerful if it was after they led the walkers away, but instead he said those things in the past and killed him.

Anyway, from talking dead, who do you think is blowing the horn? The majority thought it was Wolves. Some thought it was the kid Ron, but some nutcase knew enough that the sound would attract them. I would have almost bet on Sasha if she was not with them in the woods.

Ha, I guess I'm not doing too well on names this morning. I turned Talking Dead off after a couple of minutes 'cuz I can't stand listening to Gimple blow his own horn.

Anyway...about the horn, that's interesting. I thought it was a given that it was the Wolves. Never considered Ron. That's an intriguing theory.

calsnowskier

Sarcastic F-wad
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,400.09
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's what I was trying to figure out...sure don't remember it. I'm kinda thinkin' that this sets Tara up as one of the first casualties, OR...

Maggie bites the bullet and Tara becomes close to Glenn? OR...

Glenn bites the bullet and Tara becomes Maggie's BFF?
The Season finale of this year is rumored to be issue 100, so there is that...

Chef99

It's raw, you donkey!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Season finale of this year is rumored to be issue 100, so there is that...
You reminded me that Compendium 3 comes out tomorrow; I know how I'll be spending my day. :nod:

mr.hockey4242

Hoopla Cash
$ 26,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
During the off season I saw things introducing 3 new characters amongst the town. 1 was Carter....he's gone in 1 episode lol

juliansteed

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think Maggie's "bond" with Tara has to do with Glenn, since Glenn and Tara were together when the groups split.

Yup! Tara seems closer to Glenn than anyone in the group, with Maggie and Eugene not being far behind. Remember it was Tara who helped Glenn find Maggie after the prison. Tara and Maggie were also both part of the Abraham's 6-person team that left the church for DC. Maggie's pre-apocalypse family have all been wiped out now. Glenn is all she has now. Also when she says "1 of the most important people in the world to me" we don't know how many people she is referring to. As in 1 of how many? Could be the entire dozen or so people from Rick's group.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone think Gabrielle is the one sounding the horn? I initially thought it was the wolves and I think they are the best bet as well. It sounded like a prolonged truck horn, and they had plenty of truck trailers. I also wouldn't be surprised if they were collecting their zombies from that area.

beardown07

Upstanding Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Anyone think Gabrielle is the one sounding the horn? I initially thought it was the wolves and I think they are the best bet as well. It sounded like a prolonged truck horn, and they had plenty of truck trailers. I also wouldn't be surprised if they were collecting their zombies from that area.

Not to change the subject, but my favorite part of the whole episode, was Rick's response to Gabrielle volunteering to go.

That shit was awesome.