• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Rich Get Richer. Pats Acquire Malcolm Floyd

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton is smart. He's not going to text the ball handler.... ahem, his wife about the HGH she was receiving for him and giving to him. That would just be evidence that he was breaking the rules. He's not a dumbass cheater like Brady. He's a smart cheater.

Hey smartass they had the ballhandler's phones, both of them and no texts from Brady. Also the transcripts were given, so they could read everything. :L Punishment served and this is old news, not sure why some posters esp Patriots one want to keep fucking reliving this, let it go. Brady cheated, Pats cheated so what

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe when there is a phone to hand over?

Big difference from the NFL asking an actual NFL player to hand over their phone during an investigation and that of asking the wife of an NFL player to hand over her private medical records. Again apples and oranges kind of situations here. Throw in Manning was tested throughout that period for HGH, Steroids, drugs, and so oh. So plenty of things showing that HGH was never taken by Peyton. All you have to even remotely get after him is medication was delivered to his house for his wife.
Well that and a 40 year old recovery period.
Hold on for a year. I'm going to get Wells and his crack pot team of "reputable" investigators on this.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CD who cares and why why get baited here, Peyton is retired. I could give a rat's ass if he was getting shot 5 times daily in the ass with roids, QB still has to make the throws, HGH would only help him recover better. I think he must have taken something because his head got real real big Barry Bonds x2

This.

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey smartass they had the ballhandler's phones, both of them and no texts from Brady. Also the transcripts were given, so they could read everything. :L Punishment served and this is old news, not sure why some posters esp Patriots one want to keep fucking reliving this, let it go. Brady cheated, Pats cheated so what
I just like triggering fans of teams that cheated their way to the top. Whenever I see a list of Super Bowl champs by year, I edit in an asterisk next to all the years the patriots won.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just like triggering fans of teams that cheated their way to the top. Whenever I see a list of Super Bowl champs by year, I edit in an asterisk next to all the years the patriots won.

so besides 2015 SB what other years they have asterisks all SB's?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stop it cd. The BOM only states x,y or z were shipped in that package. It doesn't state what she "was suffering" from.
Let me go ahead and introduce this argument on the TB12 deflategate threads. Yeah TB may have had some medical notes of his family on his phone. That's why he didn't turn it over. Can I count on you to give it a winner or like emoji?

Well I guess let's just ignore the part where the NFL was going to allow Tom's lawyer to go through the phone and only hand over the pertinent parts of the phone info.

And while yes it wouldnt' say what she was suffering from releasing the info of what she is taking very much narrows down the list of things she could be taking whatever it was for.

As for HGH there are decent number of reasons for an actual woman to be taking it that I'm sure the Manning's wouldn't want people to know. Let's just go down that rabbit hole for a second. HGH is perscribed to people for Prader-Willi syndrome which is rare but it causes poor muscle tone, constant feelings of hunger, and a low level of sex hormones. it is why it is used sometimes when women are trying to get pregnant. And it is out there that the Manning's have had trouble in the past having children. So if they are trying to have another child wouldnt' shock me to see her taking HGH to help in that endeavor. They wouldn't be the first couple even among NFL players to try and use drugs to help with that issue.

She could have chronic kidney issues which is a big one people use HGH for. HGH deficiencies is another where she is using it to just balance out her system. I could list more things but there is plenty of reason for HGH to even be shipped to the Manning's. My guess is that is not what it was just because Manning would know that would look suspicious if it got out that HGH was being shipped to the house. I would guess it is something else that is being shipped to the house for his wife. I have no clue what and having worked in the medical field I respect that kind of privacy.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
CD who cares and why why get baited here, Peyton is retired. I could give a rat's ass if he was getting shot 5 times daily in the ass with roids, QB still has to make the throws, HGH would only help him recover better. I think he must have taken something because his head got real real big Barry Bonds x2

Pretty sure he had a big head his entire career.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess let's just ignore the part where the NFL was going to allow Tom's lawyer to go through the phone and only hand over the pertinent parts of the phone info.

And while yes it wouldnt' say what she was suffering from releasing the info of what she is taking very much narrows down the list of things she could be taking whatever it was for.

As for HGH there are decent number of reasons for an actual woman to be taking it that I'm sure the Manning's wouldn't want people to know. Let's just go down that rabbit hole for a second. HGH is perscribed to people for Prader-Willi syndrome which is rare but it causes poor muscle tone, constant feelings of hunger, and a low level of sex hormones. it is why it is used sometimes when women are trying to get pregnant. And it is out there that the Manning's have had trouble in the past having children. So if they are trying to have another child wouldnt' shock me to see her taking HGH to help in that endeavor. They wouldn't be the first couple even among NFL players to try and use drugs to help with that issue.

She could have chronic kidney issues which is a big one people use HGH for. HGH deficiencies is another where she is using it to just balance out her system. I could list more things but there is plenty of reason for HGH to even be shipped to the Manning's. My guess is that is not what it was just because Manning would know that would look suspicious if it got out that HGH was being shipped to the house. I would guess it is something else that is being shipped to the house for his wife. I have no clue what and having worked in the medical field I respect that kind of privacy.

They already had the other phones, which were property of the Patriots. His phone wasn't necessary. They specifically told TB's team that they wouldn't be needing his phone.

This is going to be fun to watch,

Domestic abuse...sexual assault...life-threatening concussions...

...deflated footballs?

This film explores important themes concerning media manipulation, the misrepresentation of science, and perversion of the legal system, all within the context of a scandal that many believe was manufactured by the NFL.

Four Games in Fall: the genius marketing of Deflategate

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is Peyton before he was even drafted...

1998-Charles-Woodson-Ryan-Leaf-Peyton-Manning.jpg

Huge forehead back then just more hair to help cover it up. Plenty big

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Or do we ignore the part they already had the phone? Or the part they already had the accused deflator's phone? Or the part that Wells said he didn't need it, "they had everything they needed"?
There are all kinds of medical issues that could warrant the use of HGH. If it was HGH? Didn't you tell us that was all debunked? Everyone recanted what they said after a few visits were paid? But I guess the common sense person might just say HGH aids in recovery. Especially after a surgery.
So does that mean I can't rely on you for a winner or like emoji?

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Here is Peyton before he was even drafted...

1998-Charles-Woodson-Ryan-Leaf-Peyton-Manning.jpg

Huge forehead back then just more hair to help cover it up. Plenty big
Archie started him and Eli young. Unfortunately, for Eli he got the vials of thorzine.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They already had the other phones, which were property of the Patriots. His phone wasn't necessary. They specifically told TB's team that they wouldn't be needing his phone.

...deflated footballs?

This film explores important themes concerning media manipulation, the misrepresentation of science, and perversion of the legal system, all within the context of a scandal that many believe was manufactured by the NFL.

...deflated footballs?

:pop2::martini:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Slow time in the sports world.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or do we ignore the part they already had the phone? Or the part they already had the accused deflator's phone? Or the part that Wells said he didn't need it, "they had everything they needed"?
There are all kinds of medical issues that could warrant the use of HGH. If it was HGH? Didn't you tell us that was all debunked? Everyone recanted what they said after a few visits were paid? But I guess the common sense person might just say HGH aids in recovery. Especially after a surgery.
So does that mean I can't rely on you for a winner or like emoji?

I'm saying even if it was HGH that was shipped to the house you can't just draw a line straight to Peyton and say "see he was taking illegal substances under the NFL CBA." There are plenty of reasons for his wife to be taking it or even maybe one of his kids as it is used for girls who are having developmental issues at a young age. And I can see why they wouldn't want all that kind of information to be released.

The Manning's denied that it was HGH being shipped to the house so I'm inclined to believe them and the NFL did investigate the issue and were satisfied with the entire situation. Really for me though can you really see Manning being so stupid as to send HGH straight to his house? If Manning were actually taking banned substances my guess is he would have it delivered to somebody who is 5 times removed from him, then driven to a drop spot where it would be picked up by another person who would drive it to another place and so on.

As for the Deflategate mess...honestly I'm done with it and can't believe others are not still. So no not getting into those conversations anymore. Got into this one because the evidence was just so great that he was guilty that it shouldn't require us waiting for a group of his peers to say he is guilty.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep - only luck bailed him out & remember this guy has a history of this type of behavior. This weekend in my neighborhood a drunk women hit & killed a woman on a sidewalk. No such luck. Floyd could have easily had the same result. The NFL needs to come down hard on this guy - this certainly warrants punishment equal or more than a lot of other suspensions.

But he didn't. Luck is very important.

And he seems to be fixable.

Stop being so high and mighty.....

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying even if it was HGH that was shipped to the house you can't just draw a line straight to Peyton and say "see he was taking illegal substances under the NFL CBA." There are plenty of reasons for his wife to be taking it or even maybe one of his kids as it is used for girls who are having developmental issues at a young age. And I can see why they wouldn't want all that kind of information to be released.

The Manning's denied that it was HGH being shipped to the house so I'm inclined to believe them and the NFL did investigate the issue and were satisfied with the entire situation. Really for me though can you really see Manning being so stupid as to send HGH straight to his house? If Manning were actually taking banned substances my guess is he would have it delivered to somebody who is 5 times removed from him, then driven to a drop spot where it would be picked up by another person who would drive it to another place and so on.

As for the Deflategate mess...honestly I'm done with it and can't believe others are not still. So no not getting into those conversations anymore. Got into this one because the evidence was just so great that he was guilty that it shouldn't require us waiting for a group of his peers to say he is guilty.
Can you rewrite this? Just change everything to TB and a phone vice Manning and a package. :thumb: