• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Rich Get Richer. Pats Acquire Malcolm Floyd

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can you rewrite this? Just change everything to TB and a phone vice Manning and a package. :thumb:

IF you want go right ahead. The whole deflategate thing like I said for me is just done. It has been talked on both sides and people have made their decisions of what is going on or what did happen.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But he didn't. Luck is very important.

And he seems to be fixable.

Stop being so high and mighty.....

How am I being high & mighty? I don't claim to be a saint - just asking for equal punishment. Consequence doesn't determine everything. Just because Floyd didn't kill or injure anyone doesn't mean that he should not be punished & the NFL has already established a policy where you are punished beyond the penalties doled out by the law.

Who cares if he is fixable - he is not being punished because of his current state but rather because of what he already did. I see absolutely no problem with him getting a big suspension especially given his track record. I don't see that as being cruel punishment.

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How am I being high & mighty? I don't claim to be a saint - just asking for equal punishment. Consequence doesn't determine everything. Just because Floyd didn't kill or injure anyone doesn't mean that he should not be punished & the NFL has already established a policy where you are punished beyond the penalties doled out by the law.

Who cares if he is fixable - he is not being punished because of his current state but rather because of what he already did. I see absolutely no problem with him getting a big suspension especially given his track record. I don't see that as being cruel punishment.

I merely said he was lucky. Not that it gave him a pass.

And anybody should care if he's fixable. Then again most everybody throws perfectly good stuff out these days....

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I merely said he was lucky. Not that it gave him a pass.

And anybody should care if he's fixable. Then again most everybody throws perfectly good stuff out these days....

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well I guess let's just ignore the part where the NFL was going to allow Tom's lawyer to go through the phone and only hand over the pertinent parts of the phone info.

And while yes it wouldnt' say what she was suffering from releasing the info of what she is taking very much narrows down the list of things she could be taking whatever it was for.

As for HGH there are decent number of reasons for an actual woman to be taking it that I'm sure the Manning's wouldn't want people to know. Let's just go down that rabbit hole for a second. HGH is perscribed to people for Prader-Willi syndrome which is rare but it causes poor muscle tone, constant feelings of hunger, and a low level of sex hormones. it is why it is used sometimes when women are trying to get pregnant. And it is out there that the Manning's have had trouble in the past having children. So if they are trying to have another child wouldnt' shock me to see her taking HGH to help in that endeavor. They wouldn't be the first couple even among NFL players to try and use drugs to help with that issue.

She could have chronic kidney issues which is a big one people use HGH for. HGH deficiencies is another where she is using it to just balance out her system. I could list more things but there is plenty of reason for HGH to even be shipped to the Manning's. My guess is that is not what it was just because Manning would know that would look suspicious if it got out that HGH was being shipped to the house. I would guess it is something else that is being shipped to the house for his wife. I have no clue what and having worked in the medical field I respect that kind of privacy.
See, this part is just stupid. What is the point of the phone if the lawyer can just cherry-pick what was being shown? How would that lend any sort of credibility to Brady's case?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
See, this part is just stupid. What is the point of the phone if the lawyer can just cherry-pick what was being shown? How would that lend any sort of credibility to Brady's case?

It doesn't which makes the destroying of the phone look worse. I know Pats fans will come back at this with "well they told him they didn't need it and he had gotten a new phone so he destroyed the old one." Which hey maybe that is true. I would think if I am being investigated though I wouldn't just go and destroy my phone and have that look bad down the road. If I am innocent then I am doing everything possible to not have that look.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Roger is just waiting to see who he signs with.
If he signs with NE he'll be suspended. If it's any other team it's will be determined by a coin toss. That appears to be Rogers kangaroo court for handing out punishments.

soxfan1468927

Hoopla Cash
$ 7,185.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It doesn't which makes the destroying of the phone look worse. I know Pats fans will come back at this with "well they told him they didn't need it and he had gotten a new phone so he destroyed the old one." Which hey maybe that is true. I would think if I am being investigated though I wouldn't just go and destroy my phone and have that look bad down the road. If I am innocent then I am doing everything possible to not have that look.
Depends on what is on the phone I guess. If there are comments I made that don't paint me in a good light, and knowing the NFL is full of leaks, I wouldn't want them to have it. At the time, maybe weighing the options. If they said they didn't need the phone, and he could avoid having any sort of embarrassing comment come out, then destroying it may seem like a good option.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Depends on what is on the phone I guess. If there are comments I made that don't paint me in a good light, and knowing the NFL is full of leaks, I wouldn't want them to have it. At the time, maybe weighing the options. If they said they didn't need the phone, and he could avoid having any sort of embarrassing comment come out, then destroying it may seem like a good option.
Crazy talk you TB nuthugger, lol

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm saying even if it was HGH that was shipped to the house you can't just draw a line straight to Peyton and say "see he was taking illegal substances under the NFL CBA." There are plenty of reasons for his wife to be taking it or even maybe one of his kids as it is used for girls who are having developmental issues at a young age. And I can see why they wouldn't want all that kind of information to be released.

The Manning's denied that it was HGH being shipped to the house so I'm inclined to believe them and the NFL did investigate the issue and were satisfied with the entire situation. Really for me though can you really see Manning being so stupid as to send HGH straight to his house? If Manning were actually taking banned substances my guess is he would have it delivered to somebody who is 5 times removed from him, then driven to a drop spot where it would be picked up by another person who would drive it to another place and so on.

As for the Deflategate mess...honestly I'm done with it and can't believe others are not still. So no not getting into those conversations anymore. Got into this one because the evidence was just so great that he was guilty that it shouldn't require us waiting for a group of his peers to say he is guilty.

1659ca985f30479a417028f27df5cc4592027599ade4d19492114883c290d7ff.jpg