• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Rich Get Richer. Pats Acquire Malcolm Floyd

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So what was the chain of evidence for that test? Who was the lab responsible for testing? Do they have a history of error? Etc.

He's highly likely guilty, 99% range, but as a citizen of this great country he is afforded the right to be innocent until proven guilty by a jury of his peers or jurist.

People like you are what is wrong with the system, not the people working within the system.

Seriously man there has to be a point that you make it impossible to prove anything with these ridiculous standards. This is exactly why so many people actually get away with things then go back out and do them again. I understand things needing to be done by the book and such but isn't there a point where common sense kicks in?

And to say that the people within the system are working isn't even something that many of them within the system believe. Talk to police who watch guys they arrested back out on the streets because some fancy lawyer found some crazy loophole. Talk to some judges that now have juries expecting evidence to be presented just like the tv shows that perfectly find DNA evidence and get the person to confess to the crime otherwise letting the culprit walk out the door. Or how about the fact that some companies now will completely settle even on fraudulent lawsuits because it is more expensive to send their lawyers to court than just pay $10,000 to a person. I could go on but it is a broken system that even those working for the system think that.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Also innocent until proven guilty only applies to actual juries not fans on a message board. We can look at the evidence and arrive at conclusions. Maybe we are wrong and that is where courts come into the picture. There are also times though a person is flat out guilty but some loophole happened and they get out. I mean OJ Simpson was found not guilty of murder. What does he do but turn around and write a book pretty much confessing that he did it but because they can't bring charges against him again there is a murderer walking free. Thankfully he is stupid enough to go get caught for other things but again just because a person is found not guilty in the court of law doesn't mean they are not guilty.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumler, there is literally only one person on here bringing that ridiculous angle to this particular case.

Floyd was hammered and being a true threat to someone's life.

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dumler, there is literally only one person on here bringing that ridiculous angle to this particular case.

Oh understand it is just the one guy. Just baffles me that people even can try to make those kind of arguments. I've dealt with others in this life that have a similar attitude and it just drives me nuts.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously man there has to be a point that you make it impossible to prove anything with these ridiculous standards. This is exactly why so many people actually get away with things then go back out and do them again. I understand things needing to be done by the book and such but isn't there a point where common sense kicks in?

And to say that the people within the system are working isn't even something that many of them within the system believe. Talk to police who watch guys they arrested back out on the streets because some fancy lawyer found some crazy loophole. Talk to some judges that now have juries expecting evidence to be presented just like the tv shows that perfectly find DNA evidence and get the person to confess to the crime otherwise letting the culprit walk out the door. Or how about the fact that some companies now will completely settle even on fraudulent lawsuits because it is more expensive to send their lawyers to court than just pay $10,000 to a person. I could go on but it is a broken system that even those working for the system think that.

So Peyton's wife is ordering HGH for herself and we should just ignore common sense?
You are quite correct. If there is a predominance of proof?????
If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

molsaniceman

I aint drunk Im just drinking
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,327.46
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Impending free agent Michael Floyd pled guilty to one count of extreme DUI Thursday in Scottsdale City Court.

The other six counts were dismissed. Floyd will serve a 120-day jail sentence, including 24 days in county jail and 96 days of home detention. He also must complete 30 hours of community service and pay a $5,115.99 fine. It's not a worst case scenario for Floyd, but it's pretty close. There was no way he was going to avoid jail time after blowing a .217. Coming off a down year, Floyd's free agent prospects aren't looking good.:suds:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So Peyton's wife is ordering HGH for herself and we should just ignore common sense?
You are quite correct. If there is a predominance of proof?????
If it looks like a duck, sounds like a duck and quacks like a duck.....

Funny I don't remember it being made official that HGH was actually sent to her. They just know something sent to the Manning's that comes from a company that makes HGH and other drugs came to their house. That is a lot different than having an actual BAC test done an hour after the cops find some guy passed out in his car still being triple the limit.

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Funny I don't remember it being made official that HGH was actually sent to her. They just know something sent to the Manning's that comes from a company that makes HGH and other drugs came to their house. That is a lot different than having an actual BAC test done an hour after the cops find some guy passed out in his car still being triple the limit.

Just pointing out the hypocrisy. (chain successfully jerked)

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just pointing out the hypocrisy. (chain successfully jerked)

What hypocrisy? Do we have video of Peyton Manning taking HGH? Do we have actual physical proof that HGH was being delivered to his wife? All you have is that some kind of medication was being sent to his wife from a facility that produces HGH along with lots of other kinds of medication.

With Floyd we have video evidence of him passed out in his car which just that alone brings up some charges against a person. We have actual released information that his BAC was off the charts even an hour after the cops found him. We have a past criminal record that shows a pattern of this behavior.

The situations are very much apples and oranges here buddy.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He has some community service he's required to do and a $5k fine.
Luckily no one died. Move on nothing to see. This unfortunately happens every day, too many to count.
On the positive side he jumped off/was thrown the sinking ship in AZ. Now has a chance at being a productive member on the most dominant team of the SB era.
Good luck I hope he gets well.

Yep - only luck bailed him out & remember this guy has a history of this type of behavior. This weekend in my neighborhood a drunk women hit & killed a woman on a sidewalk. No such luck. Floyd could have easily had the same result. The NFL needs to come down hard on this guy - this certainly warrants punishment equal or more than a lot of other suspensions.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What hypocrisy? Do we have video of Peyton Manning taking HGH? Do we have actual physical proof that HGH was being delivered to his wife? All you have is that some kind of medication was being sent to his wife from a facility that produces HGH along with lots of other kinds of medication.

With Floyd we have video evidence of him passed out in his car which just that alone brings up some charges against a person. We have actual released information that his BAC was off the charts even an hour after the cops found him. We have a past criminal record that shows a pattern of this behavior.

To play devil's advocate I'll borrow a page from my favorite group of haters. If the Manning's had nothing to hide they would've made the bill of materials public. You know just because they didn't have anything to hide. Why allow critics the ability to question the legitimacy of your career. Thanks hoop faithful for the assist on this one:thumb:

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
To play devil's advocate I'll borrow a page from my favorite group of haters. If the Manning's had nothing to hide they would've made the bill of materials public. You know just because they didn't have anything to hide. Why allow critics the ability to question the legitimacy of your career. Thanks hoop faithful for the assist on this one:thumb:

Because that would actually require releasing the medical records of his wife :L. There are plenty of medications that people take that no one wants the rest of the world to know about. Peyton has done quite a bit to protect the rest of his family from being put in the spotlight so yeah releasing that info could put a bit bulls eye on his wife.

Throw in the entire source that said he was taking it has been completely discredited and found to be a complete liar. He even said he made the whole thing up. So why at that point do they need to release medical records other than to satisfy Patriot fans with an ax to grind?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

When will he be handing his phone over voluntarily?

cdumler7

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Maybe when there is a phone to hand over?

Big difference from the NFL asking an actual NFL player to hand over their phone during an investigation and that of asking the wife of an NFL player to hand over her private medical records. Again apples and oranges kind of situations here. Throw in Manning was tested throughout that period for HGH, Steroids, drugs, and so oh. So plenty of things showing that HGH was never taken by Peyton. All you have to even remotely get after him is medication was delivered to his house for his wife.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Because that would actually require releasing the medical records of his wife :L. There are plenty of medications that people take that no one wants the rest of the world to know about. Peyton has done quite a bit to protect the rest of his family from being put in the spotlight so yeah releasing that info could put a bit bulls eye on his wife.

Throw in the entire source that said he was taking it has been completely discredited and found to be a complete liar. He even said he made the whole thing up. So why at that point do they need to release medical records other than to satisfy Patriot fans with an ax to grind?
Stop it cd. The BOM only states x,y or z were shipped in that package. It doesn't state what she "was suffering" from.
Let me go ahead and introduce this argument on the TB12 deflategate threads. Yeah TB may have had some medical notes of his family on his phone. That's why he didn't turn it over. Can I count on you to give it a winner or like emoji?

Beengay fudgepackers

Packin since 1919
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,300.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton is smart. He's not going to text the ball handler.... ahem, his wife about the HGH she was receiving for him and giving to him. That would just be evidence that he was breaking the rules. He's not a dumbass cheater like Brady. He's a smart cheater.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe when there is a phone to hand over?

Big difference from the NFL asking an actual NFL player to hand over their phone during an investigation and that of asking the wife of an NFL player to hand over her private medical records. Again apples and oranges kind of situations here. Throw in Manning was tested throughout that period for HGH, Steroids, drugs, and so oh. So plenty of things showing that HGH was never taken by Peyton. All you have to even remotely get after him is medication was delivered to his house for his wife.

CD who cares and why why get baited here, Peyton is retired. I could give a rat's ass if he was getting shot 5 times daily in the ass with roids, QB still has to make the throws, HGH would only help him recover better. I think he must have taken something because his head got real real big Barry Bonds x2