• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The PGA Championship

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Koepka's woman does have those flapjack tits....

....anyways...the dude is probably the best big game hunter going. The bigger the tournament, the better he is. Total flatliner, and 'boring' which hurts him as far as TV coverage goes. When the telecast is almost apologizing for that group....you know there's a problem.

Not that he cares. He's heading to the HOF, and his career is now just entering his prime.

TV coverage was fine. I saw all of Brooks shots. He was bombing drives on a tight golf course and made birdies early.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Koepka's woman does have those flapjack tits....

....anyways...the dude is probably the best big game hunter going. The bigger the tournament, the better he is. Total flatliner, and 'boring' which hurts him as far as TV coverage goes. When the telecast is almost apologizing for that group....you know there's a problem.

Not that he cares. He's heading to the HOF, and his career is now just entering his prime.

Yep - he will be laughing all of the way to bank like they say. When all is said & done he will win lots of championships & $$. Congrats to Koepka

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TV coverage was fine. I saw all of Brooks shots. He was bombing drives on a tight golf course and made birdies early.

I saw most all of his shots as well. There's no doubt had it been Tiger or Fowler, it would've been a different narrative. They 'need' those guys to win.

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe if your head was out of your ass you'd have seen the blimp shots of the empty stands.

LOL - whatever angry guy. Who the hell cares how many fans hang around for a trophy presentation?

SoCalWizFan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I saw most all of his shots as well. There's no doubt had it been Tiger or Fowler, it would've been a different narrative. They 'need' those guys to win.

Yep but honestly that is the narrative in all sports now - for better or worse. God knows how the networks will react if the Lakers are so-so & LeBron has much less exposure.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:scratch:

Tiger was attempting to comeback. Everyone likes a comeback and the crowd out there was many. The narrative was good golf all around.

Ricky Roma

The Catch
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yep but honestly that is the narrative in all sports now - for better or worse. God knows how the networks will react if the Lakers are so-so & LeBron has much less exposure.

Oh I agree, but it's far worse for golf. Tiger Woods has shifted his sport perhaps more than anyone else in any sport when it comes to coverage. I got tired of it nearly 20 years ago, but at least then, he was arguably the greatest ever.

At least he seems to have returned to competitive form, so I also get the resurgence in the coverage as well....it just would be nice to see someone like Koepka get his due, instead of 'wishing' for Rickie Fowler to get a major.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Different views, I guess... little distracting for the guy you had already beat...
His reasoning per his post-round presser was that the coin would have been sitting right in Scott's view directly behind the hole and he was helping him out since Scott's putt meant so much more than his own..

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And at the same time you complain about him getting less cheers. Hard to have it both ways.
Can't stand sycophantic fans who think that Woods' success is their success.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So? They're prize golfers. I want to see great golf and he provided it today. I can't stand Patrick Reed but I can appreciate what he does out there. He seems like a really unlikable guy with all the ridiculous stories from his college days but he wins because he deserves to win.
You asked and I told you. Simple as that. PS I love Patrick Reed because the weak ass fans who only root for Woods hate him.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He's got a tough putt he's looking at with a good chunk of money on it (splitting 2nd vs 3rd). If Koepka marks it then he's got the thought that he's holding up the show for everyone. When it's that close just tap it in.
Listen to Koepka's post round presser or read post #148 in this thread.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Seriously just STFU and stop crying. Holy shit

How the fuck am I crying? Tiger's in contention and the board is pretty much invaded by people who don't give a shit, good or bad, about golf unless he's contending. It's annoying.

Win TWINS!!!

Least Racist Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.74
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
His reasoning per his post-round presser was that the coin would have been sitting right in Scott's view directly behind the hole and he was helping him out since Scott's putt meant so much more than his own..

I can agree to that.

gohusk

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Listen to Koepka's post round presser or read post #148 in this thread.

I missed most of that action because I decided to shoot some stick while watching the golf instead of apparently watching this board implode. Bottom line is that putt for Scott had more than 100K on the line for him while Koepka was a lock at that point. How Scott wanted to handle it was the more important factor.

SJ76

Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How the fuck am I crying? Tiger's in contention and the board is pretty much invaded by people who don't give a shit, good or bad, about golf unless he's contending. It's annoying.

Boo fucking hoo

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I missed most of that action because I decided to shoot some stick while watching the golf instead of apparently watching this board implode. Bottom line is that putt for Scott had more than 100K on the line for him while Koepka was a lock at that point. How Scott wanted to handle it was the more important factor.
Exactly why Koepka got out of his way.

Montalban

Hoopla Cash
$ 925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can't understand it because Woods is such an asshole.