• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Patriots have a Pervert Problem...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really? Most knew but didn’t care? How? How did they know?

Also, there’s a video!! If what you are saying happened then 1) the video will show it and 2) why didn’t the police charge them with trafficking

Your imagination and/or hatred is simply getting the best of you.
Never said that the patrons would be charged as it's not them trafficking but if they don't go so goes the business. Slimeballs like kraft make it a lucrative business and if you are nieve enough to believe he didn't have some idea of wrongdoing then you need your head examined. You said it yourself that the ladies weren't allowed to leave unless chauffeured. Guess what that means???

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FlyerFinFan i have a question.

You said in a previous post that if the sexy workers told the Johns what was happening to them either they or their families would be killed or injured. If that’s true then I’m assuming they didn’t tell Kraft or any of the the other johns what was happening to them out of fear to either them or their families.

If they didn’t tell Kraft how was he supposed to know?

Please explain

Thanks
You guys are obviously oblivious to this read up and come talk to me. Ladies are threatened but you can see it in their eyes or mannerisms. Most will be drugged up or so beat down they have no life left in them. I had no idea myself until I was educated on how bad it can be. I told my wife about some of your comments and she was appalled at the ignorance. But let's say kraft didn't know even though he has drivers, adviser's, etc...he still committed an illegal activity which was also embarrassing for a person of his stature. Yet in the patsies handbook it's all ok. You guys are simply nuts...

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You guys are obviously oblivious to this read up and come talk to me. Ladies are threatened but you can see it in their eyes or mannerisms. Most will be drugged up or so beat down they have no life left in them. I had no idea myself until I was educated on how bad it can be. I told my wife about some of your comments and she was appalled at the ignorance. But let's say kraft didn't know even though he has drivers, adviser's, etc...he still committed an illegal activity which was also embarrassing for a person of his stature. Yet in the patsies handbook it's all ok. You guys are simply nuts...

Ask your wife if she would give me a hand job for one million dollars. Once she says she would we 1) now know what she is and 2) now all we have to do is agree on a price

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ask your wife if she would give me a hand job for one million dollars. Once she says she would we 1) now know what she is and 2) now all we have to do is agree on a price
You are making a mockery of yourself...I suggest you google human trafficking and find the USA today article. I can't paste it with my phone. Educate yourself as you are starting to sound like NW which we know that you are better than that.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are making a mockery of yourself...I suggest you google human trafficking and find the USA today article. I can't paste it with my phone. Educate yourself as you are starting to sound like NW which we know that you are better than that.

You have no idea what you’re talking about. Rather than google that why don’t you “google” the facts of THIS case.

Get a grasp of them and we will talk.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
For fuck sakes......

How many of these Tom Brady threads do we have endure this year.......

Wait, What????

You mean Bob Kraft, my bad, game on.....:dhd:

:trash:

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're making a mockery of common sense. You've jumped all around first implying Kraft was busted on trafficking. Until you got smacked around enough times and now realize he was a patron and not a trafficker. I would guess around this same time is when you watched a documentary and became an expert. Worse is you continue to speculate as if your quoting facts on things you have zero knowledge nor proof of. Continue to use superlatives like ALL and you'll continue to look like a tool bag.

I was in the military for 30 years and have sat through and given more TIP classes then you could google in a week.

Come back when you're actually educated.

Manster7588

I Support Law Enforcement.
Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On this whole FlyerFin vs Pat's fans discussion I'm gonna add my 2 cents.

1. I think Kraft did in fact pay extra for sex, and I think he's smart enough to know it's illegal to do so.

2. Running the Human Trafficking flag up here is flat out wrong. Not every prostitute/hooker/call girl etc is doing the job against her will and it's not Krafts job to investigate it.

In the long run IMO he will either be convicted of solicitation of prostitution, or plead guilty to a lesser charge.

I highly doubt he sees a minute in a cell and will simply pay a fine to the Jupiter courts.

I think the NFL will fine him also with this fine making the Jupiter fine look like pennies.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're making a mockery of common sense. You've jumped all around first implying Kraft was busted on trafficking. Until you got smacked around enough times and now realize he was a patron and not a trafficker. I would guess around this same time is when you watched a documentary and became an expert. Worse is you continue to speculate as if your quoting facts on things you have zero knowledge nor proof of. Continue to use superlatives like ALL and you'll continue to look like a tool bag.

I was in the military for 30 years and have sat through and given more TIP classes then you could google in a week.

Come back when you're actually educated.
What year did you join. I did 20 then flipped to GS adding another 16 and going.
Human Trafficking is a big no no in the DOD and yes we are educated yearly on the subject.

dbldwn711

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On this whole FlyerFin vs Pat's fans discussion I'm gonna add my 2 cents.

1. I think Kraft did in fact pay extra for sex, and I think he's smart enough to know it's illegal to do so.

2. Running the Human Trafficking flag up here is flat out wrong. Not every prostitute/hooker/call girl etc is doing the job against her will and it's not Krafts job to investigate it.

In the long run IMO he will either be convicted of solicitation of prostitution, or plead guilty to a lesser charge.

I highly doubt he sees a minute in a cell and will simply pay a fine to the Jupiter courts.

I think the NFL will fine him also with this fine making the Jupiter fine look like pennies.

I agree with all this except the last point. He’s getting a suspension from the nfl. 6 months to a year is my guess.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree with all this except the last point. He’s getting a suspension from the nfl. 6 months to a year is my guess.
Maybe, but what does that do, besides not allowing Kraft to see them play from his box?

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Very true. I nearly got caught today. Wife wanted to hear Queen so I was going to use my phone and play it through my trucks sterio, and when I pressed whe media button www.pr@nhub was staring me in the face. I quickly said let's just listen to the radio as I wanted to drive hands free. Right back to radio I went.

I had a similar problem at the grocery store the other day. I took a picture of a good price (expecting the cashier to not want to honor it). Sure enough, the cashier said I was wrong. I so I whipped out my phone, opened the picture, and the first one that came up was some chick getting bent over. Not sure why the picture got saved, but it was there!

I quickly swiped to the side and showed her the correct picture. Wife was right over my shoulder and didn’t notice it either.

The cashier kept trying to grab the phone from me for a better look, and I refused (out of fear it might move to the other picture). Wife standing right there too asking me why I won’t hand the cashier the phone. I stayed silent but wouldn’t give her the phone.

Life sure has a lot of close calls.

Manster7588

Hoopla Cash
$ 920.85
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had a similar problem at the grocery store the other day. I took a picture of a good price (expecting the cashier to not want to honor it). Sure enough, the cashier said I was wrong. I so I whipped out my phone, opened the picture, and the first one that came up was some chick getting bent over. Not sure why the picture got saved, but it was there!

I quickly swiped to the side and showed her the correct picture. Wife was right over my shoulder and didn’t notice it either.

The cashier kept trying to grab the phone from me for a better look, and I refused (out of fear it might move to the other picture). Wife standing right there too asking me why I won’t hand the cashier the phone. I stayed silent but wouldn’t give her the phone.

Life sure has a lot of close calls.
You should have told her since Brady wouldn't turn over his phone, neither will you.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nah, you shouldn't be trying to pawn this #%# off on us

Whaaaaaaaaat ??????

tenor.gif

Hank Kingsley

Undefeated
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Looks like Kraft's escapade cost the Patriots their "Life" coach, Easterby.

He was a big part of whatever limited success they had with Gordon.

But with this he has hit the road.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What year did you join. I did 20 then flipped to GS adding another 16 and going.
Human Trafficking is a big no no in the DOD and yes we are educated yearly on the subject.
Origonally 83. Got out for a few and then went back in.