• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Patriots Owner Arrested

BostonBlackie

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's not about the blow job, it's about a very public figure getting caught up in a crime.

And yes you are crying.

ha ha, please, go get a blow job yourself, you might stop whining then.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Again, what's more newsworthy when it comes to football? An old man getting a knob job, or the Cowboys sucking?
Ummm...This isn't a Football thread.

So how many times do you think he really went there? Hundreds? Thousands? How do you think the appeal ends? Do you think the case being held in Florida will be pertinent as compared to let's say being held in Mass?

Oh and this matter won't be finalized for months and perhaps years if the Police were found to be in error and their investigative methods are determined to be illegal or at least too intrusive. It could affect many, many other cases both prospectively and retroactively. This is a huge legal matter, so expect this thread to continue.

Lastly there is a great resto called the Food Shack a couple of storefronts down. Awesome fish.

YankeeRebel

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,800.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, I think it is great that he got caught and hysterical and embarrassing AF for him. As far as the crime? Meh, should be legal

I don't think it's all that embarrassing, not IMO.

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
you're trying too hard is showing again.

robert kraft - Google Search

i recent link, from 2 days ago, that his appeal is moving forward. thats it for news.

rub faster, you'll cum quicker.

:noidea:
Trying to hard? I typed in Google and posted the results an hour ago and there were tons of articles from the last week. 7 seconds of work. I believe the trying to hard is you defending your owner for some bizarre reason. :cheer2:

jarntt

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We know, the Cowboys suck.
When your responses to adult arguments were you posting pictures and videos of games the Cowboys lost I assumed you were 13. Then you talked about being in Vietnam and I realized you weren't a child and it's just that you aren't smart enough to form a factual response, so you deflect. It's been Pats fan tactic 101 since the first cheating incident.

Again back to the Kraft matter

Rock Strongo

My mind spits with an enormous kickback.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trying to hard? I typed in Google and posted the results an hour ago and there were tons of articles from the last week. 7 seconds of work. I believe the trying to hard is you defending your owner for some bizarre reason. :cheer2:
one last time

robert kraft - Google Search

1 link "in the last 7 days"

your googles broken.

and youre still trying way too hard. everyone else has let this go but 2 guys on SportsHoopla.

knowyourenemy

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well your owner sure as Hell does

You’d think the guy would be more cautious about secret video footage...but perhaps he assumed that someone would order the tapes to be destroyed.