• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Patriots have a Pervert Problem...

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
^^^^yep gotta love this holier than thou crowd.

Shit if I make it to 77 I hope I can still get it up. I know I won't be able to see:wank:
Read your first line you tool holier than now? Human trafficking is a very bad issue but in a patsies world it's no biggie...you are a sick person.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Read your first line you tool holier than now? Human trafficking is a very bad issue but in a patsies world it's no biggie...you are a sick person.

I'm starting to understand why Floridians have such a difficult time with things like voting now. Thanks for clearing that up.

The holier than thou comment was directed at those condoning prostitution even when it's legal or illegal for that matter. It had NOTHING to do with TIP. Have you ever sped while driving a car? Have you ever littered? These can also be misdemeanors just like what Kraft has been charged with. He wasn't charged with trafficking dumb ass.

If people really want to fix our political system, they would start a motion to ban anyone or anything related to Florida from ever voting again.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm starting to understand why Floridians have such a difficult time with things like voting now. Thanks for clearing that up.

The holier than thou comment was directed at those condoning prostitution even when it's legal or illegal for that matter. It had NOTHING to do with TIP. Have you ever sped while driving a car? Have you ever littered? These can also be misdemeanors just like what Kraft has been charged with. He wasn't charged with trafficking dumb ass.

If people really want to fix our political system, they would start a motion to ban anyone or anything related to Florida from ever voting again.
If the guy was in a legal joint with ladies that chose to make a living doing this than that would be a different story. This wasn't the case and he most likely knew about it you would have to be stupid not to... this is not a joking matter imagine someone close to you being trapped especially with an old fuck like him. Sick....

Pure Steel

Hoopla Cash
$ 402.37
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I once was speeding while getting head from my girlfriend, while littering as I was trafficking her back to my place.....

BigFin

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In Metro ATL, it's just the ladies that get in trouble for handjobs, because the it's the guy just lying there while she's performing that specific illegal act.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I once was speeding while getting head from my girlfriend, while littering as I was trafficking her back to my place.....

You degenerate.

Quickly sign up for @FlyerFinFan 30 day no money back guarantee on how to become a decent human being. Unlike football where it's already been proven he doesn't know shit. He's an expert on Law Enforcement and trafficking from a single page write up.

You can them take his 15 day class on how to become a vigilante but do nothing about it. Amazing how a holier than thou individual can claim to have knowledge of all the heinous things yet has done ZERO about it.

I didn't think they built glass houses in Florida.

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's a misdemeanor. No Jail time.. He'll be fine

I agree, I'm sure his team of attorneys have everything well in hand

Carnzo

Go Pats!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's a winner there Reds....I like you and Carnzo's sense of humor...
Laughter is like a medicine, it'll make you feel better if you use it !!!!:D
Sports is all fun and games to me.
I have other things to get pissed at so I can enjoy the games.

Oldschool739

It's my Country, Flag, Bible, Gun. Don't try it !
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is what Kraft was thinking too.

On a serious note, Ain't it amazing how a guy with multi billions of dollars, 6 SB trophies, people around him catering to him 24/7 and he still can't find real happiness....77 yrs old, a gold digger model on his arm purely for show , paying masseuses for some kind of sex .....Does that that sound like a level headed guy with a life that is fulfilled ?
Just goes to show that money alone nor worldly fame can make you happy by themselves....

Now back to the fun of it all....
Robert-Kraft-Memes-OJ-Simpson.jpg

redseat

Hoopla Cash
$ 943.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I agree, I'm sure his team of attorneys have everything well in hand

Well if they truly were well in hand we wouldn't have heard about it, so technically its a failure

Cyder

Justin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well if they truly were well in hand we wouldn't have heard about it, so technically its a failure

There was nothing his attorneys could do. It's Florida. They'll put a DWI on the front page.

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
On a serious note, Ain't it amazing how a guy with multi billions of dollars, 6 SB trophies, people around him catering to him 24/7 and he still can't find real happiness....77 yrs old, a gold digger model on his arm purely for show , paying masseuses for some kind of sex .....Does that that sound like a level headed guy with a life that is fulfilled ?
Just goes to show that money alone nor worldly fame can make you happy by themselves....

Now back to the fun of it all....
Robert-Kraft-Memes-OJ-Simpson.jpg

Lot of truth there...money can buy a whole lot of things, but it can't buy true happiness.

True story kinda funny...I go to see my mom's brother (her only living sibling) and he wasn't doing all that great, and I asked him if I could do anything for him...he said, yeah, I would like a nice shave...no problem uncle. Afterwards, anything else before I go?

Yeah...can you call this number...when you guys leave I want this woman to come over...I'm like are you sure, can you have sex in your condition? No...all I want is a blowjob.

I made the call...not sure what happened, but he died a yr or so later. what made this so funny was he said this with such a serious look on his face...:D

Kraft should be ashamed.

FlyerFinFan

Long Member ; )
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You degenerate.

Quickly sign up for @FlyerFinFan 30 day no money back guarantee on how to become a decent human being. Unlike football where it's already been proven he doesn't know shit. He's an expert on Law Enforcement and trafficking from a single page write up.

You can them take his 15 day class on how to become a vigilante but do nothing about it. Amazing how a holier than thou individual can claim to have knowledge of all the heinous things yet has done ZERO about it.

I didn't think they built glass houses in Florida.
Meanwhile you compare human trafficking to littering and I have a problem....GTFOH. Apparently the tool was also there the day before as well and asked for ID by a cop then came back again literally the next day. You seem to be just as stupid as your owner...