• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was way easier to make avatar bets when UW sucked... I feel like I remember not wearing my own avy for most of the season a few years ago...
Yeah, but that's the one big difference here. You and I and a couple of other diehards were on this site when the team was still struggling. Most of the fan bases up here are a lot more fair weather. You only see them until any real hope is lost and then poof.

Mamba had control of my avi and so did a couple of others. Never cared. It was for fun anyway. Wouldn't ask for or take points. It's one week man. It was fun when I had a BSU posters avi the week after UW opened their new stadium with a solid win. After reading their fans thumping their chests all off season about how badly they were going to beat this team. Those weeks meant as much as these do following an undefeated team.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if WSU wins all their games except the apple cup and USC wins out till the CCG . Will it take a good showing against Washington for USC to go to the Rose Bowl (assuming Washington goes to playoff) or is WSU a shoe in over USC ?
I'm thinking WSU is in. Head to head victory plus only loss to the higher ranked team

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So if WSU wins all their games except the apple cup and USC wins out till the CCG . Will it take a good showing against Washington for USC to go to the Rose Bowl (assuming Washington goes to playoff) or is WSU a shoe in over USC ?
I'm thinking WSU is in. Head to head victory plus only loss to the higher ranked team
I don't expect either Washington school to be undefeated in the apple cup. Both have some challenges in their second half and neither really look the part of a team ready to meet every one of those challenges. UW is probably in better position to do so because of how solid their defense is coming together, but I'm not sold their offense will rise against top flight defenses and their kickers are both utter and complete jokes which could cost them. WSU has to face a legit offense before I'm buying their defense. And we have seen Falk flutter before against solid defenses.

USC has more than enough time to reclaim status in the Pac. They need to do more than just squeak by teams like Utah this week though IMO. They have to start looking like USC again.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Da fuq?

Whatever the line is, it isn't enough.

Huskies by 40.

I've been absent recent form Pac forums as we recently cut the cord which means no more PAC 12 Network (legally), so I haven't been able to watch much. Not to mention the wife is about to explode any minute with our first child so luckily the Devils aren't playing for anything and I can relax.:suds:
Congrats brother, nothing better than being a Dad!!

Reactions: Eco

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't expect either Washington school to be undefeated in the apple cup. Both have some challenges in their second half and neither really look the part of a team ready to meet every one of those challenges. UW is probably in better position to do so because of how solid their defense is coming together, but I'm not sold their offense will rise against top flight defenses and their kickers are both utter and complete jokes which could cost them. WSU has to face a legit offense before I'm buying their defense. And we have seen Falk flutter before against solid defenses.

USC has more than enough time to reclaim status in the Pac. They need to do more than just squeak by teams like Utah this week though IMO. They have to start looking like USC again.

That's what people here are expecting. Plenty of articles critical of the play calling, in game adjustments and approach to games. So I'm sure the staff wants to quiet the critics. Looks like they have found their #2 maybe #1 receiver in 6'2" RS Freshman Tyler Vaughns. He's more of a #1 type than Burnette is

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically you're asking, who will the Committee rank higher after the CCG is played. (I would hope, since the Rose Bowl said that was the standard they used last year) But you know what, it could be neither, they could go to another Conference once the top PAC team goes to the playoffs I believe.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Basically you're asking, who will the Committee rank higher after the CCG is played. (I would hope, since the Rose Bowl said that was the standard they used last year) But you know what, it could be neither, they could go to another Conference once the top PAC team goes to the playoffs I believe.

Lots of weird ways it can go. What if WSU loses onlythe AC and Washingtons only loss is to USC in the CCG but USC doesnt go to the playoffs? lol.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Da fuq?

Whatever the line is, it isn't enough.

Huskies by 40.

I've been absent recent form Pac forums as we recently cut the cord which means no more PAC 12 Network (legally), so I haven't been able to watch much. Not to mention the wife is about to explode any minute with our first child so luckily the Devils aren't playing for anything and I can relax.:suds:
So I mean im no OB Dr but im pretty sure women don't explode when having a baby. they do often poop though. just wanted to prepare you.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So I mean im no OB Dr but im pretty sure women don't explode when having a baby. they do often poop though. just wanted to prepare you.
The poop is a real thing. I didn't want to believe it, but it's true...

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
none of this.
Rose is play off. have to be the Pac champ to have a shot at playoff and Rose

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The poop is a real thing. I didn't want to believe it, but it's true...
im a medical professional I know these things. I don't even have kids and I know.
also I don't lie about poop

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
im a medical professional I know these things. I don't even have kids and I know.
also I don't lie about poop
Yes, we've heard all about you going elbow deep in 90 year old lady flaps...

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy friday the 13th PAC peeps. Some good games this weekend. And now....

A Oregon Ducks fan and a WSU Coug fan were driving along when all of a sudden the Oregon fan slams on the brakes.

There was a sheep with her head stuck in the fence and the Oregon fan said "We Ducks never pass up an opportunity like this!" And he gets out and has his way with the sheep.

Then he says to the WSU fan, "Your turn"...

And the Coug fan bends over and sticks his head in the fence.

:drum:

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Happy friday the 13th PAC peeps. Some good games this weekend. And now....

A Oregon Ducks fan and a WSU Coug fan were driving along when all of a sudden the Oregon fan slams on the brakes.

There was a sheep with her head stuck in the fence and the Oregon fan said "We Ducks never pass up an opportunity like this!" And he gets out and has his way with the sheep.

Then he says to the WSU fan, "Your turn"...

And the Coug fan bends over and sticks his head in the fence.

:drum:
Nice, think it would be more fitting if you flipped them though. Everyone knows coug fans are sheep fuckers, and Oregon fans like to "bend over."

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, having your school being known for something that isn't true is better than UW factually fostering murderers

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, having your school being known for something that isn't true is better than UW factually fostering murderers
:stephena: