• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whole duck costs like 12 bucks, i have the rest of the ingredients in the icebox…

GL2U today huskie fans wherever you may be.
I haven't had duck in a while, it sounds good. Good luck to you too Wallace, shock the world!

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
whole duck costs like 12 bucks, i have the rest of the ingredients in the icebox…

GL2U today huskie fans wherever you may be.
And go back to flying your beaver flag (avi) anytime.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And go back to flying your beaver flag (avi) anytime.

can't jinx em, it's game day, i'm drinking and i'm superstitious beyond belief….as soon as we rollout of smella with a hard fought victory, then and only then will i fly my true colors good sir. well maybe before then...:yes:

thank you for your ongoing support during these trying CF times.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
can't jinx em, it's game day, i'm drinking and i'm superstitious beyond belief….as soon as we rollout of smella with a hard fought victory, then and only then will i fly my true colors good sir. well maybe before then...:yes:

thank you for your ongoing support during these trying CF times.
You do you Wallace.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
oh an OD thing. now it makes sense that it doesnt make sense
Yeah, he was so proud of the ducks defense in the second quarter of the ASU game. They made adjustments! And shut them down! I mean ASU went back to scoring like crazy in the second half, but that second quarter though!!!

He actually said we were missing the eye stats which were more important than the score stats. :lol:

So you will have to excuse us (not really) if the second quarter is a new duck thing now from here until, well he says something else that tops this one. My guess is that won't take very long.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe both might be improved, but 60 is very low. 60 seems like just a number both teams could get to without even trying. You may be on a backup QB but can't imagine it being a 24-21 game.

We'll see. I think the over is fools gold in this game. People like to think both teams are all about offense but I don't think it's really the case. I've seen the Cougs struggle on offense at times this year and Oregon is obviously playing short handed offensively.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We'll see. I think the over is fools gold in this game. People like to think both teams are all about offense but I don't think it's really the case. I've seen the Cougs struggle on offense at times this year and Oregon is obviously playing short handed offensively.
The pace of play will have some impact on that. I don't see both sides just punting back and forth for stretches. There may be stalls, but also some explosive plays probably from both teams. Explosive plays = fast scoring with minimal time off the clock.

The first book on the board opened it at 67 before it dropped down to 60 and both of those numbers were when it was still not known if Freeman even had a chance to play in this game.

As for the defense, Oregon gave up 24 last week to Cal ffs. Cal is on a rookie QB in a rebuilding offense. Falk puts up video game numbers on just about everyone. Ducks have been able to get some pressure on some of the weaker teams they have played, but struggled with that against ASU. If they can't rattle Falk I really can't see WSU scoring less than 40 unless they commit several turnovers.

Duckboy33

Hoopla Cash
$ 4,984.76
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The pace of play will have some impact on that. I don't see both sides just punting back and forth for stretches. There may be stalls, but also some explosive plays probably from both teams. Explosive plays = fast scoring with minimal time off the clock.

The first book on the board opened it at 67 before it dropped down to 60 and both of those numbers were when it was still not known if Freeman even had a chance to play in this game.

As for the defense, Oregon gave up 24 last week to Cal ffs. Cal is on a rookie QB in a rebuilding offense. Falk puts up video game numbers on just about everyone. Ducks have been able to get some pressure on some of the weaker teams they have played, but struggled with that against ASU. If they can't rattle Falk I really can't see WSU scoring less than 40 unless they commit several turnovers.

Cal runs a very similar system to Wazzu. I agree that Wazzu has a better team but a few of Cal's scores were either set up by TOs or came when Oregon had a big lead. Wazzu really struggled to protect Falk against Boise State and that caused their offense to struggle at stretches in that game (Until the end of game madness). They also have to leave Pullman for the first time all season. We'll see how they play on the road. Autzen at night can be a challenging environment.

Olyduck

Fast Hard Finish
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,704.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

the same rookie QB who put up 35, 33, 27 and 20 in his other games. 3 of which were P5 teams

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know, this is such a tough game because unless Falk does something he hasn't done in his entire career, throw a bunch of picks. Falk throws to more than 2 guys now as opposed to the Boise State game.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the same rookie QB who put up 35, 33, 27 and 20 in his other games. 3 of which were P5 teams
Yeah? And what has WSU put up?

I'm saying WSU's offense is rated higher than Cal's. Are you seriously going to debate that? Cal's offense isn't even in the top 50. Both WSU and Oregon have highly rated offenses. Both have higher offenses than defenses.

TheDayMan

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#3 went down. That has to bump up UW, WSU, and even USC's dark outside chances of reaching the top 4 now. Ok ok, technically Utah as well, but really.

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
#3 went down. That has to bump up UW, WSU, and even USC's dark outside chances of reaching the top 4 now. Ok ok, technically Utah as well, but really.
Washington needs TCU to lose now. That would mean no undefeated teams in the Big 12.

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
not that i'm pissed or anything…

3 trips into the trojan redZone and only 3 points…FIRE SOME JACKOFF OC DC ST OR SOMEONE ALREADY COTDAMIT!

JUST COVA THE SPREAD BABY!