• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So your saying that it's a reach to investigate the facts? Goodness TF, that's not a reach, that just doing their due diligence. There were plenty of excited plain cloths WSU folks who had legitimate business on the field, sure there were more pouring out of the stands, but I'll say it again, that's why they do the investigation.

No, It's a reach to say "Maybe that kid belonged on the field?" He was a fan. He was rushing the field which isn't allowed. Really not that difficult.

Look, I know you're desperate to find anything negative you can about USC to ease the pain of UCLA failing to take advantage of the opportunity that the NCAA was kind enough to provide them to step out of USC's shadow.'

But you really don't need to make it so obvious.

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
People get charged all the time for stuff that they don't end up convicted for. I'm saying he'd never get convicted in a courtroom. A public attorney would give a plea bargain with some community service and throw out the charges or drop them to disorderly conduct. because proving assault would be really hard here. You have one person (the player) exactly where he's supposed to be and a fan disobeying the rules of the stadium running towards the player. I saw the video , both of them . Yeah he lunged forward but all he'd have to say is he thought the fan was going to do something. How many times have you seen people run out onto a football field or baseball diamond. They get clocked. Not saying the player is security but once a fans on the feild or court they pretty much lose a lot of rights.
Why are you arguing things not actually said? I've said literally half a dozen times I personally wouldn't charge him, and never once have I said he would indeed be convicted and yet that's how you keep turning it.

I mean there isn't a chance I could be more clear. Dip shit fans don't belong on the field with the players/staff. Period. If they do go on the field, the players shouldn't be going out of their way to make physical contact with them. Period. Unless there is substantial harm done any such attack should be handled by the coaching staff and not the legal system. Period.

Is that clear enough now, or more going off about things not actually claimed? :noidea:

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Utes should pull this one out. I don't trust that Stanford O line against Utah's front 7.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No, It's a reach to say "Maybe that kid belonged on the field?" He was a fan. He was rushing the field which isn't allowed. Really not that difficult.

Look, I know you're desperate to find anything negative you can about USC to ease the pain of UCLA failing to take advantage of the opportunity that the NCAA was kind enough to provide them to step out of USC's shadow.'

But you really don't need to make it so obvious.
Now look who's reaching now... :lol:

TF, I have too many friends and family members who are die hard Trojan fans to think like you think I do.

I could care less about the 'window of opportunity' you think exists in my mind. To me those sort of things don't matter like they do for you.

Oh and they do matter to you. If we could tally the number of times you've typed the word 'sanctions' here on the hoop, I think that number would be staggering. :eek:

IMO, teams have to do for themselves first tf. What's going on with the other programs is insignificant in the big picture with one caveat, that damned skipping the North team rotation since the PAC went to 12. Goodness it just seems like them Bruins never catch a break with that when it's mattered. Now there's my True Blue and Gold goggles, they are primarily used when I'm looking at my own team.

TF, your Trojans still have the best shot at winning the South this year IMO, and maybe the Conference, or even still a National Title. They caught a good head of steam last year, and finished the year up strong. One of the best teams in the Nation in my opinion by years end. No, I didn't think they deserved to go to the playoffs, and some did like Kirby, which is scary IMO.

For much of the same reasons, I didn't think they deserved to go to the RB last year either. I'm glad they did though, anybody who loves College football, and watched that game should, unless they have a stick up their ass about SC. It was a hell of a game, and I enjoyed the show, didn't even care about the outcome other than SC adding another RB title to their bevy. :gaah: And that's just because I thought Colorado earned the right to be there, not SC who will always win the beauty contest in these matters.

I think this was the first time an eligible PAC team jumped another in the Conference Standings to go to the RB, please correct me if I'm wrong, but National Rankings have only been used to decided Conference Ties in the past, no? :noidea:

Either way, I do understand that the RB has the right to choose, just think they could have followed tradition, rather than chase the greenbacks, that too is scary.

Good luck brother, your team still has every goal in front of them, the talent on the field and a young & talented Coaching staff. All they need, is to catch a break here and there.

My Bruins right now are a mess, I never wanted CRN to go, and wasn't happy about the Mora hire. Mora did well with Rick's first true class, and cashed in on Rick's rosters builds. I would have loved to see CRN with Hundley. Oh well that's all in the past, but now that the roster is 100% Mora's, we see how that's working out. :L

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything, I've been nothing but conceding and positive regarding SC as a team, not in some desperation mode for the negative.

I have zero tolerance for brutes, bullies or DV thugs. (too much personal negative history in my lifetime with these types of fools tf)

So sorry it's been SC who has had a couple in the limelight of recent, but that's not a desperation find on SC, it is just what it is.

You can continue to defend these types of asshats, just because they wear your colors though. :L

Carry on.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If anything, I've been nothing but conceding and positive regarding SC as a team, not in some desperation mode for the negative.

I have zero tolerance for brutes, bullies or DV thugs (too much negative history in my lifetime with these types of fools).

So sorry it's been SC who has had a couple in the limelight of recent, but that's not a desperation find on SC, it is just what it is.

You can continue to defends these types of asshats, just because they wear your colors. :L

Carry on.

What's truly funny is that you think I was defending him.

Lol @you thinking you are somehow an unbiased voice of reason when you can't even see that I never defended him.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's truly funny is that you think I was defending him.

Lol @you thinking you are somehow an unbiased voice of reason when you can't even see that I never defended him.
And you can't see that you are.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, not sure what this pillow fight is about myself. Looks like a DV thing. Vita feels violated?

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And you can't see that you are.

Your bias is showing again. Find one post where I defended his actions.

Fact is, I never defended him. I simply pointed out what an actual lawyer said about the case. I never said what I thought of what he did.

I also pointed out that the kid was seen doing up downs after practice.

For the record, both were in the wrong. The fan had no business being on the field and the player had no business doing what he did and should be punished, which it looks like happened/is happening.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Your bias is showing again. Find one post where I defended his actions.

Fact is, I never defended him. I simply pointed out what an actual lawyer said about the case. I never said what I thought of what he did.

I also pointed out that the kid was seen doing up downs after practice.

For the record, both were in the wrong. The fan had no business being on the field and the player had no business doing what he did and should be punished, which it looks like happened/is happening.
Okay tf, if you think those two things are equal, than so be it. I really don't care about the punishment as much as the action.

Just so fed up with all the narcissism of late I guess.