• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
in other PAC12 news…

- Beaver baseball is on FIRE! #1 in the nation for a reason. GTFO!

- Beaver football offered schollies to SIX 2018 players from the same Georgia HS…GTFO!

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And still lost at home . But thanks for the picture.. Oh and if i hold a sheet of corrugated steel over my head the sound bounces back. Who knew? lol
CRY_SOME_MORE_by_Digicaek.png

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Awesome. We have a fucking child posting 24/7 .

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Cry? lol. USC beat Washington . You seriously need to get out and away from the computer . You post the same drivel the same pictures.
Oh the irony of this. ^^^

Wow

Just wow

:pound:

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh the irony of this. ^^^

Wow

Just wow

:pound:

Yeah , really the same . I've been here four years , he's been here seven months and he's going to have double my post count in about a month or two. Thousands of the same pictures over an over , a whole lot articles that should be on the team section.The guy just wants attention even if it;s going OD every day. Yesterday he started calling Day-man a fellow Husky fan , Gay-man because he didn't like being told he's becoming an embarrassment.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah , really the same . I've been here four years , he's been here seven months and he's going to have double my post count in about a month or two. Thousands of the same pictures over an over , a whole lot articles that should be on the team section.The guy just wants attention even if it;s going OD every day. Yesterday he started calling Day-man a fellow Husky fan , Gay-man because he didn't like being told he's becoming an embarrassment.
Not sure what any of that has to do with my comment. Most of your replies are fairly canned and the same old thing over and over. I could show you quotes about your recent pissing over Petersen trying to flip recruits while some Husky fans are upset about the kid that flipped to USC and quite a few others that are nearly word for word the same shit you've been on about several other times. I found it ironic you brought that up about him right after doing that.

Guess what sport, annoying people exist. There are plenty on the hoop. AG told me he didn't like me like maybe 1 day after he joined? :noidea: :lol: He does his own thing. I'll like a comment of his if I like it and ignore him if I don't. He doesn't have to always pull for other Husky fans just because we all like the same team and I don't feel a need to blindly stick up for him because he wears purple and gold either.

If he's seeking attention as you suggest don't you think your predictable responses to it are giving him what he wants and pushing him to continue it? I let it be known where some of that really belongs and don't put that stuff up on the Pac12 thread myself, but at the end of the day he's going to do whatever he wants whether or not anyone bitches about it and that's fairly obvious so why drone on about it? He clearly feeds on the negativity and has a very long history of doing so on other boards. You aren't going to get him to stop by feeding into it.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Not sure what any of that has to do with my comment. Most of your replies are fairly canned and the same old thing over and over. I could show you quotes about your recent pissing over Petersen trying to flip recruits while some Husky fans are upset about the kid that flipped to USC and quite a few others that are nearly word for word the same shit you've been on about several other times. I found it ironic you brought that up about him right after doing that.

Guess what sport, annoying people exist. There are plenty on the hoop. AG told me he didn't like me like maybe 1 day after he joined? :noidea: :lol: He does his own thing. I'll like a comment of his if I like it and ignore him if I don't. He doesn't have to always pull for other Husky fans just because we all like the same team and I don't feel a need to blindly stick up for him because he wears purple and gold either.

If he's seeking attention as you suggest don't you think your predictable responses to it are giving him what he wants and pushing him to continue it? I let it be known where some of that really belongs and don't put that stuff up on the Pac12 thread myself, but at the end of the day he's going to do whatever he wants whether or not anyone bitches about it and that's fairly obvious so why drone on about it? He clearly feeds on the negativity and has a very long history of doing so on other boards. You aren't going to get him to stop by feeding into it.

Well maybe the conversation was about recruits and flipping them. So of course I'm going to have the same opinion as before . The conversation was about home and home with other P5 teams a day or two ago and the QBs who've come out of the state of Washington a few days before that. And guess what? I was talking about those subjects just like everyone else was. I wasn't posting picture after picture of USC players and coaches and posting article after article about anything and everything USC was doing while people are trying to talk football. You don't need to stick for him I've never thought you have but comparing me to a guy whos doubled my four year post count in seven months is ridiculous.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well maybe the conversation was about recruits and flipping them. So of course I'm going to have the same opinion as before . The conversation was about home and home with other P5 teams a day or two ago and the QBs who've come out of the state of Washington a few days before that. And guess what? I was talking about those subjects just like everyone else was. I wasn't posting picture after picture of USC players and coaches and posting article after article about anything and everything USC was doing while people are trying to talk football. You don't need to stick for him I've never thought you have but comparing me to a guy whos doubled my four year post count in seven months is ridiculous.
I didn't compare you to him, I said it was ironic you said something about his posting the same old shit, shortly after you posting the same old shit. That's connecting like criticisms over a narrow area, not saying you are both identical overall.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't compare you to him, I said it was ironic you said something about his posting the same old shit, shortly after you posting the same old shit. That's connecting like criticisms over a narrow area, not saying you are both identical overall.

Well guess what. If someone says they think Washington doesn't have a home feild advantage or that Oregon is now behind the Huskys you're going to have the same opinion = same old shit. The conversation was about flipping players and guess what i still have the same opinion on that subject. but later the conversation might change. But I don't constantly post pictures of USC coaches and players and articles no matter what the conversation.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L And no shock you will drone on endlessly over a simple criticism/comparison as well. Also very predictable and entirely expected. Have your last word on it. We know you CAN'T live without having the last word I'll save the board another 2 page pissing match and just let you do your thing.

Notice I haven't jumped in on any of your BS in some time. It's exactly because of things like this. It's old, pointless and non productive.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:L And no shock you will drone on endlessly over a simple criticism/comparison as well. Also very predictable and entirely expected. Have your last word on it. We know you CAN'T live without having the last word I'll save the board another 2 page pissing match and just let you do your thing.

Notice I haven't jumped in on any of your BS in some time. It's exactly because of things like this. It's old, pointless and non productive.

I noticed you decided to jump in and compare me to this idiot. That's what i noticed. No shock you decided to do that. You're clueless as usual. The guys posted twice as much as me in seven months . Thats all you have to know.
If you're posts weren't all personal hate instead of just football maybe you'd have a better experience.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The fact is Trojanfan, Dhoey and I were talking about recruiting and flipping and my previous posts were about the amount of Poly players USC was getting and how UW class was really 4th in the country in star average. Normal typical shit. No one was cursing calling anyone anything and Alaska starts bombing us with pictures of your stadium and Peterson like he's been doing for months. Its just old and irritating. he's a child begging for attention.

Last edited: