• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

THE PAC 12 THREAD v.5

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Petersen is an Oregon guy. He also knows that there is no ceiling at Oregon like there is at Washington.
Ok, I guess you wanted to top the last dumb thing you said and you managed to do so.

Petersen picked us. HIS AGENT CALLED US AND ASKED FOR A MEETING.

Now that he's here his team is #5 in the country after just two and a half seasons. He is doing exactly what he set out to do. There is literally nothing at OU that he doesn't have access to here, oh and he has the greatest setting in college football to play on in front of a crowd that blows yours away in every single possible measure. Even when we didn't sell out in our shitty OOC this year the average crowd was over 58k which exceeds your over capacity rating.

I mean his ceiling is clearly low when he's already in the discussion for the playoffs and has his sophomore QB in the heisman talk and he hasn't even rolled through to just having his own kids in the program yet.

You really do have to be the most delusional person on planet earth to believe that garbage.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Or how about 12-1

It can look something like this.

12-1
After leaving a crater in that shit bowl of a stadium on Saturday, UW reclaimed the #12 in grand fashion. It is now my new favorite number so please do keep bringing it up again.

12 now stands for LAST FUCKING PLACE which is where your team belongs.

You can bring that number up any time you like. I'll add it to my signature if you want. Because it will forever now put a smile on my face reminding me the ducks are in 12th place out of 12 teams in the Pac and UW PUT THEM THERE.

So sure, add a 12 to your avi, but it MUST be followed with th place to be accurate.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok, I guess you wanted to top the last dumb thing you said and you managed to do so.

Petersen picked us. HIS AGENT CALLED US AND ASKED FOR A MEETING.

Now that he's here his team is #5 in the country after just two and a half seasons. He is doing exactly what he set out to do. There is literally nothing at OU that he doesn't have access to here, oh and he has the greatest setting in college football to play on in front of a crowd that blows yours away in every single possible measure. Even when we didn't sell out in our shitty OOC this year the average crowd was over 58k which exceeds your over capacity rating.

I mean his ceiling is clearly low when he's already in the discussion for the playoffs and has his sophomore QB in the heisman talk and he hasn't even rolled through to just having his own kids in the program yet.

You really do have to be the most delusional person on planet earth to believe that garbage.
I dont know Wiz, he was a position coach there for a few years, he's clearly an oregon guy...

Oregon can probably just hire him as an assistant, I mean, they got Hoke, sky's the limit down there.

:laugh3:

SUBuddha

Stanford Nerd
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 84,965.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sitting here still shaking from the two ass kicking's in a row. I have faith I Shaw though. Oh and I need to post daily so my WSU flair can fly, want to take my loss like a man.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just sitting here still shaking from the two ass kicking's in a row. I have faith I Shaw though. Oh and I need to post daily so my WSU flair can fly, want to take my loss like a man.
No one would ever question your integrity.

It really was an incredible last two weeks. Both Washington schools clobbering Stanford/Ducks back to back in the same weeks. Both teams glad to not have to see the name Washington for the rest of the year.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They should call him then.
We were just talking about this at work this morning in fact.

Ducks will probably be looking for a new HC this off season. Kelly isn't doing well at the 9'ers, but they won't fire him after one year. Ducks end up taking some assistant from somewhere this year and then struggle again trying to install a new system. Kelly is fired the next year when the ducks job is already filled.

OD would be out of his fucking mind with CAPS AND !!!!! because they won't fire whoever they did get to go after the old name that is now available.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now hold on there Wiz -- we are tied for 11th.
I'm sorry you all have to suffer through OD reflecting badly on you guys. None of this was aimed at you or Oly or the normal fans.

:suds:

TheLonestarDUCK

Sleep is only for the tired
Hoopla Cash
$ 36,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sorry you all have to suffer through OD reflecting badly on you guys. None of this was aimed at you or Oly or the normal fans.

:suds:
I find it very entertaining :crazy: -- I just wish everything he types comes true

AlaskaGuy

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,312.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Elijah Molden on Oregon Ducks official visit: 'Tough to imagine' blowout didn't hurt recruiting
Elijah Molden on Oregon Ducks official visit: 'Tough to imagine' blowout didn't hurt recruiting

molden-1jpg-638863c824b6c1ac.jpg

mcnabb7542

Resident Fake Asian!
Hoopla Cash
$ 3.54
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Alaskaguy. Are you sure you haven't found every article about the Huskys to post? lol.

WizardHawk

Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hey Alaskaguy. Are you sure you haven't found every article about the Huskys to post? lol.
Meh, remember when duck fans would litter this bitch with their nonsense? Flavor of the day always does that? :noidea:

I do try to keep that stuff to our team board. Short stat kind of tweets are one thing, but no one up here is going to read a full article about us so I won't waste my time with them here.

socaljim242

Phantom Marine
Hoopla Cash
$ 25,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh, remember when duck fans would litter this bitch with their nonsense? Flavor of the day always does that? :noidea:

I do try to keep that stuff to our team board. Short stat kind of tweets are one thing, but no one up here is going to read a full article about us so I won't waste my time with them here.

I've read some of the articles. But some are just for fans of the Huskys. I'm not making a big deal. I know you guys must be flying high right now. I like the people up there I was up at Whidbey Island for training when I was in the Marines .

WindyCityCoug

Fat Stacks Bitches
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what?

The guy inherited Marcus Mariota, one of the greatest QB's to play college football,

While you're dealing with UW's coaching suggestions, wonder where UW would be today if USC had not hired Sark away amid all the pissing and moaning of UW fans. Naw, forget it, they won't remember. Likely they don't even know who Sark is.

Herbert has all the potential to be a legend in Eugene, he just needs the right coach.

UW Fuskies are forever indebted to PAT HADEN,
For taking Sark off their hands,

XMas and birthday cards to Haden from Seattle, til day he dies.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

isee what you did there. Kind of like a Marlins treatment to Steve Bartman type thing.

TheDayMan

Day Butt Ass the sadgaydayboy
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,190.30
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I accept that.