• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The other AP to the CFB Hall of Fame

MAIZEandBLUE09

Well-Known, and Feared, Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not. He's a child abusing ass hole.

Across The Field

Oaky Afterbirth
Hoopla Cash
$ 24,656.63
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really thought this was going to be Alan Parsons for giving us "Sirius".

Goldbug

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not. He's a child abusing ass hole.

What's with all the negative shit you post on this message board, man? You must walk around looking up with your mouth open hoping dicks start falling out of the sky.

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's with all the negative shit you post on this message board, man? You must walk around looking up with your mouth open hoping dicks start falling out of the sky.

maybe he is related to Stoops?

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
maybe he is related to Stoops?
Damn. So yall have lost to a gay coach 10 times? Man. Texas just can't catch a break. :L

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
M&B be like:
57599054.jpg

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know being against child abuse was a controversial stance. Being against child abusers is a positive thing to me. I get that's he's from your school, but the dude is a bad guy.

What other "negative" things have I posted? Posting positive things about Michigan =/= negative posts.

hatcher3333

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The other AP is a running back from GASO. Played briefly with the Bears. Not the OU AP

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't know being against child abuse was a controversial stance. Being against child abusers is a positive thing to me. I get that's he's from your school, but the dude is a bad guy.

What other "negative" things have I posted? Posting positive things about Michigan =/= negative posts.
There's a difference between child abuse" and punishing his kid in the wrong way. I'm not condoning it. He took it way too far. My parents were from the "old school" form of discipline and I got beat by a switch too from time to time. Doesn't make it right. I've never and will never do that to my kids, but to classify this the same kind of "child abuse" to the same degree as Penn State is moronic. Just another reason why no one gives a shit about your opinions post after retarded post.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There's a difference between child abuse" and punishing his kid in the wrong way. I'm not condoning it. He took it way too far. My parents were from the "old school" form of discipline and I got beat by a switch too from time to time. Doesn't make it right. I've never and will never do that to my kids, but to classify this the same kind of "child abuse" to the same degree as Penn State is moronic. Just another reason why no one gives a shit about your opinions post after retarded post.

I also got my ass beat with a switch.

Can't say it was abuse, I never got my ass whipped for no reason, and I would have still chosen it over being grounded.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What was he charged with? Hint: child abuse. He later plead down to reckless assault.

I'm not saying he molested his kid, he wasn't a "child molester" ala Penn State, but he beat his 4 year old son all over his body with a stick that left bruises covering his entire body. Sorry, not the kind of guy I want to root for.

MAIZEandBLUE09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I also got my ass beat with a switch.

Can't say it was abuse, I never got my ass whipped for no reason, and I would have still chosen it over being grounded.
Did it leave bruises all over your entire body? I'm guessing the two acts were much different.

B_dub

Hoopla Cash
$ 547.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, that escalated quickly.
Yes. But Because I wouldn't stay still during it. Like I said. Nobody is condoning it.

Coming from a fan of a coach who trys to get kids shirtless as soon as possible and enjoys sleepovers with teenagers is pretty priceless as well.