• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Official 5,000 Posts Thread for a 2017 Flyers Stanley Cup

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well. Our season is pretty my complete, but I do see some positive flashes to look forward to heading into next season and this offseason (draft, FA). As I mentioned the other day, this Weal guy is pretty good. I like the lines that Hak's has put together of late. Everybody is contributing finally. Schenn looks to be taking his game up another level which we all were hoping for. A lot to look forward to boys!:suds:

Agreed, just missing a couple more components nut real close. Can't wait to see what next year brings. It would be crazy to end the season on a 9 game win streak.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone tell me where the hell Hakstol found those guys to play in the first period????

At least he found our guys so they could play the 3rd period.....:lol:
Seriously, where was this team all year????

9838524_orig.jpg

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I who would of thought this would ever be said, but.....

congrats-3-animated.gif

to Dale (Rocky Dennis) Weise
weise-dale.jpg

The fastest Flyer to get........

Gordie_Howe_Hat_Trick.jpg

Weise had an assist on Gudas' goal and became the fastest player in Flyers history to record a ''Gordie Howe hat trick'' - with a goal, an assist and a fight - when he dropped the gloves with Travis Hamonic with 11:32 remaining in the period.

''You can't draw up a better start than that,'' Weise said. ''(Hamonic) asked me going up the ice and I kind of got excited because I already had a goal and an assist. I couldn't say no to that one. It's a nice record to have.''

Chris p Bacon

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Can someone tell me where the hell Hakstol found those guys to play in the first period????

At least he found our guys so they could play the 3rd period.....:lol:
Seriously, where was this team all year????

9838524_orig.jpg

They've been around, just not all together like that lol.

awaz

Hoopla Cash
$ 191.67
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
i turned it on at 4-0, thought it was going to go 5-4 isles haha

great 1st period from the team, not so good rest of the game, but when you play that well in one period and Mase plays well, you're gunna be in pretty good shape.

Most positive things from the last couple weeks here (since Filpula's arrival), 14 points in 15 games for Coots, Weiss has 7 goals i think, and Schenn has 10 points. That could be a legitimately good 3rd line moving forward. The addition of Weal and Filpula to the lineup have made a big difference, not just because of what they're doing, but because of the additional depth it gives them up front. That gives me hope for next year, especially when they add Lindblom.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was gonna be 10-4 final lol,

I was thinking the same thing, but after they leveled out in #2......
Then during #3, I thought, WTF don't let them back in this game, go for the kill shot dammit!!!!

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I who would of thought this would ever be said, but.....

congrats-3-animated.gif

to Dale (Rocky Dennis) Weise
weise-dale.jpg

The fastest Flyer to get........

Gordie_Howe_Hat_Trick.jpg

Weise had an assist on Gudas' goal and became the fastest player in Flyers history to record a ''Gordie Howe hat trick'' - with a goal, an assist and a fight - when he dropped the gloves with Travis Hamonic with 11:32 remaining in the period.

''You can't draw up a better start than that,'' Weise said. ''(Hamonic) asked me going up the ice and I kind of got excited because I already had a goal and an assist. I couldn't say no to that one. It's a nice record to have.''
Nice game by Wiese if we have this production at least half the time and not when we are al;most out of playoffs he would be worth his contract.
Dont forget Simmer had the Gordie Howe hat trick also.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nice game by Wiese if we have this production at least half the time and not when we are al;most out of playoffs he would be worth his contract.
Dont forget Simmer had the Gordie Howe hat trick also.

Yes, but Wiese has the record for the fastest Gordie Howe Hat Trick in 11 minutes and 23 seconds!!!!

:lol:

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A perfect period if we could have one per week we would be in heaven.

lasgop8

Lets do this!
Hoopla Cash
$ 900.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is it a coincidence that since we started fighting for every inch and dropping the gloves that we are playing better hockey.

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hell yes! If we played like that for 3 periods we would be the number 1 seed going into the playoffs.

SHIT DUDE,
If we played like that thru all 3 periods, the rest of the league would forfeit the playoffs to us!!!!

Psych-Ward

Padded cells optional
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So do y'all think this TJ Oshit deal is likely to happen, or is it just rumors being tossed around???