• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The NSK (AKA Enes Kanter) Thread

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm sold on NSK. He kan do it and I'm glad we have him. He's not good at interviews and this isn't a language thing, it's just him. But otherwise I like him.

My list of favorite players used to be:

1. Trey Burke - I either like you or want you replaced if you are our starting PG. John Lucas IIIif he's off the bench or starting, thumbs down. He's better than Amaechi, though. Everyone is.

2. Gordon Hayward. He was supposed to be Hornacek.

3. Diante Garret - Tough competitive and not scared to go after somebody, confident, but not an asshole/arrogant.

4. Derrick Favors.
5. Alec Burks
6. NSK.
7. Gobert
8. Jefferson
9. Evans
10. Rush.
11. Williams
12. Everyone else.

13. John Lucas III

Now, it's:

1. Trey Burke
2. NSK.
3. Gordon Hayward.
4. Diante Garret
5. Marvin Williams
6. Alec Burks
7. Derek Favors
8. Gobert
9. Jefferson
10. Evans
11. Rush.
12. Everyone else.

13. John Lucas III

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hayward can't be Hornacek, Hayward isn't a shooter.

Hayward is a driver, passer, and solid rebounder for his frame. Maybe some combination of Giricek, Harpring, and Lebron James/Ginobili (passing).

I like Kanter this year. He makes enough of his jumpers, and is decently tough. No, he's not a full-time starter, but a solid rotation player.

I like Gobert for a 2.5 stringer.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hayward can't be Hornacek, Hayward isn't a shooter.

Hayward is a driver, passer, and solid rebounder for his frame. Maybe some combination of Giricek, Harpring, and Lebron James/Ginobili (passing).

I like Kanter this year. He makes enough of his jumpers, and is decently tough. No, he's not a full-time starter, but a solid rotation player.

I like Gobert for a 2.5 stringer.

Hayward isn't and never will be Hornacek, but he should be like Jeff was in Phoenix in shooting. Should. Hornacek could cut, too, but that's more Hayward's game. I just loved Hornacek's monster dunks. :D

NSK would be a serviceable full-time starter if needed. Sexual Favors is better. I still feel weird that you guys call him that.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hayward isn't and never will be Hornacek, but he should be like Jeff was in Phoenix in shooting. Should. Hornacek could cut, too, but that's more Hayward's game. I just loved Hornacek's monster dunks. :D

NSK would be a serviceable full-time starter if needed. Sexual Favors is better. I still feel weird that you guys call him that.

Link to some Hornacek dunks? We need to see some more positive things around here, especially lately.

Sexual Favors is losing his drive and ability to be sexual in multiple ways. He can rebound, but the other parts of his game aren't developing quickly.

Anthony Davis >>>>>>> Sexual Favors.

I think there aren't any great PFs in the league the past 1-2 years other than Davis, it's a weak era. Everyone else is just good.

PG could be similar. A lot of good ones, but not great ones, other than James. Especially if one wants to lower Paul's rank from great to good because of previously discussed issues.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Link to some Hornacek dunks? We need to see some more positive things around here, especially lately.

I don't know if he dunked at all. If he did, they wouldn't be monster dunks. It was a jokingly reference to Hayward's occasional big dunks and negative comparison to Hornacek.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sexual Favors is losing his drive and ability to be sexual in multiple ways. He can rebound, but the other parts of his game aren't developing quickly.

Anthony Davis >>>>>>> Sexual Favors.

I think there aren't any great PFs in the league the past 1-2 years other than Davis, it's a weak era. Everyone else is just good.

PG could be similar. A lot of good ones, but not great ones, other than James. Especially if one wants to lower Paul's rank from great to good because of previously discussed issues.

I never got into Favors. He was there by default. I guess I'm asexual when it comes to him. Still weird to refer him as that. I like that cheerleader from the fake halfcourt shot prank.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I don't know if he dunked at all. If he did, they wouldn't be monster dunks. It was a jokingly reference to Hayward's occasional big dunks and negative comparison to Hornacek.

I don't remember Hayward's dunks.

I'm sure Hornacek had monster dunks, he was a good player.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I never got into Favors. He was there by default. I guess I'm asexual when it comes to him. Still weird to refer him as that. I like that cheerleader from the fake halfcourt shot prank.

He wasn't there by default, he was # 4 at the beginning of the year. That's too high to be "by default". And I know how to make a list and add an item by default.

Also, scrantonicity33's wife started the nickname "Sexual Favors".

And no, you're not asexual. Your sexual energy is just toward other players.

Maybe Sexual Favors is a c*ck blocker. Everytime you see him playing, he lessens your overall sexualosity.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
He wasn't there by default, he was # 4 at the beginning of the year. That's too high to be "by default". And I know how to make a list and add an item by default.

Also, scrantonicity33's wife started the nickname "Sexual Favors".

And no, you're not asexual. Your sexual energy is just toward other players.

Maybe Sexual Favors is a c*ck blocker. Everytime you see him playing, he lessens your overall sexualosity.

I am not into this year's Jazz players as much. The only three that I had been into this year at the beginning were those three above him. Then, I put him as 4th by default because I knew he was a big contributor. Doesn't mean I like him fourth at the start of the year, it just means that I knew that he was a main player. That c*ck blocker. If only he were a woman not blocking me from another woman.

This is getting confusing. Too many analogies.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am not into this year's Jazz players as much. The only three that I had been into this year at the beginning were those three above him. Then, I put him as 4th by default because I knew he was a big contributor. Doesn't mean I like him fourth at the start of the year, it just means that I knew that he was a main player. That c*ck blocker. If only he were a woman not blocking me from another woman.

This is getting confusing. Too many analogies.

Thanks.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this thread should be called the pENES Pump thread.

It would be an even better thread title if Kanter had a pump fake.

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think this thread should be called the pENES Pump thread.

It would be an even better thread title if Kanter had a pump fake.

First, it's Sexual Favors and now it's Penis, I mean, pENES Pump Thread? Let me guess, a thread about Phil Johnson (former Jazz assistant coach) would be called Phallic Johnson Thread? The Richard Jefferson Thread will be the Dick Jefferson Thread? The Around the League Thread will now be the Around the ASSociation Thread?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down game for him. Is it motivation? Or is it role? He plays better when he starts, but we also lose. (0-9 without Favors.) Does he get down when he's not starting (happens often, but this time after a stretch of good starts)?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Now, it's:

1/2. Gordon Hayward - I saw him challenged yesterday night and he had a good bounceback half. He looked actually upset when he missed two in the first half, not an "oh well." Then, he was the first one out shooting, didn't miss a shot at warmups. Well, maybe 21-24 for 27 or something jumpshots. I started counting late.
2/1. Trey Burke
3. Alec Burks
4. Diante Garret
5. NSK.
6. Marvin Williams
7. Derek Favors
8. Gobert
9. Jefferson
10. Evans
11. Rush.
12. John Lucas III - I saw some good effort and a deep three (clock awareness and good shot - didn't have the ball until the shot, so not a dribble out and "oh shit").
13. Everyone else.

Last edited by a moderator:

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
First, it's Sexual Favors and now it's Penis, I mean, pENES Pump Thread? Let me guess, a thread about Phil Johnson (former Jazz assistant coach) would be called Phallic Johnson Thread? The Richard Jefferson Thread will be the Dick Jefferson Thread? The Around the League Thread will now be the Around the ASSociation Thread?

LOL. You have a very active imagination.

As Barbara Babcock said in Home Alone 4, to the character "Kevin", an "overactive imagination".

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Down game for him. Is it motivation? Or is it role? He plays better when he starts, but we also lose. (0-9 without Favors.) Does he get down when he's not starting (happens often, but this time after a stretch of good starts)?

Don't over-analyze. It was a good win. If Kanter didn't play well, oh well.

Favors looked great, nice developing move and finally a glimpse that he could focus his defense for the entire game (and not just be someone who makes some athletic plays, but doesn't have the awareness a championship caliber player would).

Sexual Favors showed that he had the stamina to do it all night long.

Last edited by a moderator:

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Trey sucked, but it was a good team win.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MHSL82, what did you think of the game, especially in person? What was your live experience like? Any special moments that "one had to be there to see it"?

MHSL82

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.92
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
MHSL82, what did you think of the game, especially in person? What was your live experience like? Any special moments that "one had to be there to see it"?

How great Trey Burke was.

Just kidding, but that was in response to you saying he sucked when he shot well for once. GET THOSE ASSISTS, GET ACTIVE, AND PLAY DEFENSE!!! But other than that...

I liked seeing Hayward genuinely get mad at himself for missing two in a row and coming out early at halftime to shoot. He may shoot early every game, but he looked determined where in the past he had looked defeated, frustrated, or resigned or any other synonym for that. I don't know if he will keep it up, but it wasn't just the results, he looked into the game. He didn't at the Minnesota game I went to... but no one else did. Hayward should have been the guy that night or other losing nights.

nuraman00

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
How great Trey Burke was.

Just kidding, but that was in response to you saying he sucked when he shot well for once. GET THOSE ASSISTS, GET ACTIVE, AND PLAY DEFENSE!!! But other than that...

I liked seeing Hayward genuinely get mad at himself for missing two in a row and coming out early at halftime to shoot. He may shoot early every game, but he looked determined where in the past he had looked defeated, frustrated, or resigned or any other synonym for that. I don't know if he will keep it up, but it wasn't just the results, he looked into the game. He didn't at the Minnesota game I went to... but no one else did. Hayward should have been the guy that night or other losing nights.

Thanks, I agree.

I want Burke to be a complete player, or have complete games, not just do one thing well. If he can only do one thing well on a given night, he'll be a 3rd stringer in this league, if not worse.