• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The NFL Super Teams Draft QF2 : 500 vs WLK

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

OFFENSE
QB - Brett Favre
RB - Eric Dickerson
FB - Vonta Leach
WR - Antonio Brown
WR - Andre Johnson
WR - Sterling Sharpe
TE - Todd Christensen
LT - Walter Jones
LG - Steve Hutchinson
C - Jim Langer
RG - Joe DeLamielleure
RT - Rayfield Wright

DEFENSE
DE - J.J. Watt
NT - Casey Hampton
DE - Calais Campbell
OLB - DeMarcus Ware
ILB - Ray Lewis
ILB - Willie Lanier
OLB - Lawrence Taylor
CB - Aeneas Williams
CB - Herb Adderley
CB - Emmitt Thomas
SS - Ken Houston
FS - Larry Wilson

VS

WLK

OFFENSE
QB - Joe Montana
RB - Walter Payton
FB - Lorenzo Neal
WR - Cris Carter
WR - Michael Irvin
TE - Shannon Sharpe
TE - Mark Bavaro
LT - Jonathan Ogden
LG - Russ Grimm
C - Nick Mangold
RG - Steve Wisniewski
RT - Joe Jacoby

DEFENSE
DE - Jack Youngblood
DT - Richard Seymour
DT - Ndamukong Suh
DE - Richard Dent
OLB - Dave Robinson
MLB - Zach Thomas
OLB - Chris Hanburger
CB - Willie Brown
CB - Darrelle Revis
CB - Eric Allen
SS - Joey Browner
FS - Steve Atwater

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
500 - 5
WLK - 5

VOTED - Shane, UK, Meebs, Devil, 500, Femur, Nos, Ritz, WLK, Smitty

Race to SIX...

Last edited:

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Man this is another close. I got 500 in a close one

femurov

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,138.34
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Wlk

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to be very redundant!

Again no weaknesses. Montana and Sweetness, the best QB and best RB of all time, hard to look past that but I am not a big fan of this new fad of two TE's. WLK doesn't have much speed on offense IMO. I see 500 as having the better offense and better offensive line.

Both defenses are good, 500 has the ability to really bring pressure and I just don't see any real advantages for WLK on defense aside from a really good pair of safeties.

I gotta go 500 on this one...

Ritzarmy

RIP WLK Loving father, husband, & friend to ALL
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,145.45
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
499 in a close matchup

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am going to be very redundant!

Again no weaknesses. Montana and Sweetness, the best QB and best RB of all time, hard to look past that but I am not a big fan of this new fad of two TE's. WLK doesn't have much speed on offense IMO. I see 500 as having the better offense and better offensive line.

Both defenses are good, 500 has the ability to really bring pressure and I just don't see any real advantages for WLK on defense aside from a really good pair of safeties.

I gotta go 500 on this one...

Why do I need big time speed if I’m smash mouthing his team... my 2 TE sets can bring Sharpe to trips or be can spread out like a WR... that’s a huge size advantage on Safties and CB... how in a tight matchup having the best QB and RB of all time doesn’t give me the advantage is laughable imo... I see me winning 21-14

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Why do I need big time speed if I’m smash mouthing his team... my 2 TE sets can bring Sharpe to trips or be can spread out like a WR... that’s a huge size advantage on Safties and CB... how in a tight matchup having the best QB and RB of all time doesn’t give me the advantage is laughable imo... I see me winning 21-14

Size advantage? Sharpe is 6'2 what size advantage? Sharpe was just a slow receiver who played tight end, somebody like Cliff Branch or Bob Hayes would have been a much better fit for your team than adding a not fast tight end to already not fast receivers. Smash mouth? His team can stack the line cuz nobody is running by them... With that said you still have a great team, we all do...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I did text Smitty and Stoke to come vote in this one...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Stoke text me he votes 500

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Size advantage? Sharpe is 6'2 what size advantage? Sharpe was just a slow receiver who played tight end, somebody like Cliff Branch or Bob Hayes would have been a much better fit for your team than adding a not fast tight end to already not fast receivers. Smash mouth? His team can stack the line cuz nobody is running by them... With that said you still have a great team, we all do...

6’2” 228 pounds is a huge size advantage on 6’ 205 Herb Adderley... Sharpe is a 10thousand yard receiver to say you don’t need to respect Cris Carter, Shannon Sharpe and Michael Irvin Deep because whatever reason is crazy... Shannon Sharpe was had Ed Mccaffery and Rod Smith next him and Terrell Davis did pretty damn good if you asked me... I really don’t see how you can just say well you don’t have a less talented player with more speed so the defense can cheat... that’s crazy... also smash mouth is my 300+ offensive line moving people out of the way... not just because they’re big, but because they are big and can move well...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6’2” 228 pounds is a huge size advantage on 6’ 205 Herb Adderley... Sharpe is a 10thousand yard receiver to say you don’t need to respect Cris Carter, Shannon Sharpe and Michael Irvin Deep because whatever reason is crazy... Shannon Sharpe was had Ed Mccaffery and Rod Smith next him and Terrell Davis did pretty damn good if you asked me... I really don’t see how you can just say well you don’t have a less talented player with more speed so the defense can cheat... that’s crazy... also smash mouth is my 300+ offensive line moving people out of the way... not just because they’re big, but because they are big and can move well...

6'2 228 is not a huge advantage on 6'0 205.

Look man we all have our opinions and I shared mine, I wouldn't have responded at all had you not called my opinions laughable...

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
6'2 228 is not a huge advantage on 6'0 205.

Look man we all have our opinions and I shared mine, I wouldn't have responded at all had you not called my opinions laughable...

There’s no love lost, I just feel that LoS gets lost in these... if that’s close and another team has huge weapons of course the weapons win... however, I don’t see that here... also 228 pounds of rip is a huge advantage, especially when Montana is delivering the ball... think about how much you make fun of Elway, then think about the fact that Trent Dilfer was the other guy throwing to Sharpe... he’s 4th alltime in TE yards, he averaged 12.3 ypc career (Gonzo is 11.4), and he played in the pre flag football era... I thought it was laughable that you basically said a team that can throw trips (Carter, Irvin, Sharpe), split Carter and Sharpe out with Bavaro on the line, or simply have Carter on one side, Irvin on one side and Sharpe on the line with Montana at QB has no passing game threat, oh and Payton out the backfield... play action, nothing...? That’s all... if you’d like to continue I’d love to but either way it’s good... I do believe 500 has a beast of a team...

Nosferatu

Faith, Hope & Love
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.66
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There’s no love lost, I just feel that LoS gets lost in these... if that’s close and another team has huge weapons of course the weapons win... however, I don’t see that here... also 228 pounds of rip is a huge advantage, especially when Montana is delivering the ball... think about how much you make fun of Elway, then think about the fact that Trent Dilfer was the other guy throwing to Sharpe... he’s 4th alltime in TE yards, he averaged 12.3 ypc career (Gonzo is 11.4), and he played in the pre flag football era... I thought it was laughable that you basically said a team that can throw trips (Carter, Irvin, Sharpe), split Carter and Sharpe out with Bavaro on the line, or simply have Carter on one side, Irvin on one side and Sharpe on the line with Montana at QB has no passing game threat, oh and Payton out the backfield... play action, nothing...? That’s all... if you’d like to continue I’d love to but either way it’s good... I do believe 500 has a beast of a team...

Can you show me again where I said this?

wlk3

Me and the guys
Hoopla Cash
$ 168,223.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s implied in the bolded