• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Morning Animals.....sound clips

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I mainly listen to The Franchise, but the guy's at The Morning Animals are pretty good about making sounds clips. A lot of them are pretty funny.

This one is about how the OU coach's were trying to correctly pronounce, Samaje Perine.

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/phil-inzinga/ou-coaches-are-having-problems[/SOUNDCLOUD]

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Another one where they made fun of Mike Gundy making Jim Traber being sad....:laugh3:

[SOUNDCLOUD]https://soundcloud.com/phil-inzinga/mike-gundy-is-making-jim[/SOUNDCLOUD]

outlaw okie

Racer X
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.98
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They lost me with Spinozi (CS?)

Not sure if he's still there, and I respect his knowledge, but when he articulates it sounds like I'm listening to clown doing sports talk.

My favorite is The ULTIMATE.
I enjoy hearing callers come in and bash this guy until he cant even finish his broadcast cause his jimmies get rustled so easy.

sooner78wakeboard

Sooner Born, Sooner Bred
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They lost me with Spinozi (CS?)

Not sure if he's still there, and I respect his knowledge, but when he articulates it sounds like I'm listening to clown doing sports talk.

My favorite is The ULTIMATE.
I enjoy hearing callers come in and bash this guy until he cant even finish his broadcast cause his jimmies get rustled so easy.

That's always good for a laugh.

One of my favorite things to do is listen to the Sports Animal on the way home after a game. Jim and Al are on. Whenever they pick OU to lose and OU ends up winning...a la Okie State, Alabama, Notre Dame, Kansas State. The callers just pour in talking trash...it's awesome. People call in just to get them worked up.

MarkOU

License to Thrill
Hoopla Cash
$ 287.82
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My favorite is the Ultimate getting kicked in the face while in japan .