• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Defense showed up

Cant forget about Gurley

Goff has to get better and find a way to get the ball to #12 early

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to secure both Woods and Watkins on offense. We also need a fresh investment in the O-line, a space eater on the D-line, some stud LBs, and way more corners. Here comes the draft and FA.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pharaoh Cooper.. :L wth man

You have to support a young QB in big games like this and mistakes like those just puts more pressure on Goff. Goff definitely needs to get better against quick/better defenses, but the play calling IMO goes pass happy at times. Where Goff was really bad was dumping off short passes to Gurley -- something which is a must for offenses in the playoffs. You see how Brady throws to his RBs in the playoffs (against good defenses).

McVay has to go deep some and run more.

PA deep, run, run, pass short, pass medium, run, run, etc..

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Next season our main challenge to getting the NFC west crown again will be the filthy 9ers. The Rams have to add a few players both on offense and defense as well as to hold onto the starters they have now.
Not going to be easy. The Rams were just short of being the best team in the NFC next season hopefully they will be.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We need to secure both Woods and Watkins on offense. We also need a fresh investment in the O-line, a space eater on the D-line, some stud LBs, and way more corners. Here comes the draft and FA.

Woods is under contract for another 4 years, so that's not an issue (the Rams do have an out if they had needed it this winter). He's proving to be a solid investment.

UVA_Guy81

Hoopla Cash
$ 5,000.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pharaoh Cooper.. :L wth man

You have to support a young QB in big games like this and mistakes like those just puts more pressure on Goff. Goff definitely needs to get better against quick/better defenses, but the play calling IMO goes pass happy at times. Where Goff was really bad was dumping off short passes to Gurley -- something which is a must for offenses in the playoffs. You see how Brady throws to his RBs in the playoffs (against good defenses).

McVay has to go deep some and run more.

PA deep, run, run, pass short, pass medium, run, run, etc..
I was more surprised that he didn't set up plays to go to Higbee and Everett since going to the TE early and often was a good majority of his plays when he was running the offense in Washington. That way, it'll get defenses to play off of the WR's and possibly even Gurley a little bit. Wondering if that'll happen more in year two or not.

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was more surprised that he didn't set up plays to go to Higbee and Everett since going to the TE early and often was a good majority of his plays when he was running the offense in Washington. That way, it'll get defenses to play off of the WR's and possibly even Gurley a little bit. Wondering if that'll happen more in year two or not.

I hope so. That draft pick investment in Everett was substantial, but that was knowing he would need time to adjust to the big jump in level of competition.

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay got outcoached the playoff game, they took away the underneath stuff with Gurley and he had no answer. I expect them to put a bigger emphasis on TE, either that he needs to better TE scheme but also address the issue free agency or draft. Higbee is backup, while Everett looked good, than made big drops and than didn't even play some games. I wouldn't be surprised if we made a play for Jimmy Graham in free agency, he won't be back to the Seahawks.

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
McVay got outcoached the playoff game, they took away the underneath stuff with Gurley and he had no answer. I expect them to put a bigger emphasis on TE, either that he needs to better TE scheme but also address the issue free agency or draft. Higbee is backup, while Everett looked good, than made big drops and than didn't even play some games. I wouldn't be surprised if we made a play for Jimmy Graham in free agency, he won't be back to the Seahawks.

i dont think we have enough money to go around

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I actually think we're in pretty good shape for next season Cap wise... Beyond next year? Might take some salary cap gymnastics to work out properly... of course... cuts, renegotiations of contracts can/will change that...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher seemingly did a decent job getting QBs, he just couldn't run an offense (at even a high school level).

Battlelyon

2021 Super Bowl Champions Rams
Hoopla Cash
$ 118.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fisher seemingly did a decent job getting QBs, he just couldn't run an offense (at even a high school level).

Jeff Fisher the quarterback finder, he needs to give up these fantasy of head coaching and run a scout team finding qbs