• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Master Vent Thread-Negativity Within-Enter at Your Own Risk

Retroram52

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They aren't going to wake up as long as the large amounts of cash are flowing. But as we have witnessed with this kneeling down crap, the golden goose has ceased laying eggs.

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did some checking and it looks like the video is satire from a facebook page. But the evidence is obviously strong enough for some that they would take the time to make and watch and believe a video about NFL games being rigged. When will the NFL wake up?
Sorry fellas, like Red said, it was good editing and I posted that youtube as a satire post. (Think it says it's a satire at the end, however we have been programed by the regularity of this shit always going the Pat's way it's just too easy to believe such an outlandish scenario is real)

Still hard to accept that the Pats were only guilty of that 1 penalty for 10 yards vs the No. 1 defense in the NFL, especially considering they were playing from behind in the 4th quarter in that Championship game. It just doesn't sounds reasonable by any stretch for anyone working with an IQ of at least 70 between them ear bones. :nod:

I understand the NFL not 'wanting' a Foles/Kneenum vs Bortles SB but that penalty stat line is pretty indicting if you ask me.

Love me some NFL Football, but it needs to be 100% real and if that means Foles/Kneenum vs Bortles in the SB than so be it.

Last edited:

Rambunctious

9er hater
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,950.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry fellas, likyoutube as a sittire post. says it's a satire at the end, however we have been programed by the regularity of this shit always going the Pat's way it's just too easy to believe such an outlandish scenario is real)

Still hard to accept that the Pats were only guilty of that 1 penalty for 10 yards vs the No. 1 defense in the NFL, especially considering they were playing from behind in the 4th quarter in that Championship game. It just doesn't sounds reasonable by any stretch for anyone working with an IQ of at least 70 between them ear bones. :nod:

I understand the NFL not 'wanting' a Foles/Kneenum vs Bortles SB but that penalty stat line is pretty indicting if you ask me.

Love me some NFL Football, but it needs to be 100% real and if that means Foles/Kneenum vs Bortles in the SB than so be it.
It had me going until the ref admitted he blew a call on the field. Lol that would never happen. Nice editing though.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Didn't he start the pro bowl game for the AFC? and I think I heard he had an outstanding year. Strange to say the least.

The Chiefs organization wants Mahomes as their starter this season so they had to get rid of Smith and his salary...

shopson67

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pretty available for nicks. I like Cahones and MyHomeez the best.
If he can ever put together 3 TD's in three consecutive quarters in at least three consecutive games (9 TD's), I'll call him 'Hat Trick Cojones...' :lol:

Vitamike

#H9Csuck!
Hoopla Cash
$ 141,051.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what happens if mahomes sucks?
They will hope the cap space they free up can add enough talent to compensate red.

Teams have taken notice that 3 of 4 team in this seasons Championship games (Brady the exception) were on the cheap in terms of cap space at the QB spot.

The most 'important' position in football, much like RB a few years ago, is evolving...

It looks like only the elite QB's in the league will garner true top dollar and there are probably only a half dozen at best in that category.

LongtimeRamsFan42

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so what happens if mahomes sucks?

Usually I would agree 100% in this kind of situation. But it is Andy Reid, who is a heck of a coach, so you do have to trust his instincts at least a bit here...

Red_Chaos

Hoopla Cash
$ 6,600.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Usually I would agree 100% in this kind of situation. But it is Andy Reid, who is a heck of a coach, so you do have to trust his instincts at least a bit here...

I don't know what to think of Andy Reid, he's not really a great coach but he's not a total loser either