• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The long journey of Tim Hudson

Band of Brothers

A Dreamer...trying to find my way home for dinner
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tim Hudson pretty much has it all. The 39 yr old right handed pitcher of the San Francisco Giants has a great family , plenty of dough, has had a successful career in the game of baseball, and from what I hear is a good teammate in the clubhouse sharing his knowledge with younger pitchers that want to learn.

Hudson might have one more thing he might want before he leaves the game....a World Series ring from the team he helped lead there as he lives his Hudson River of Dreams. He has been a calming influence on the younger players and experience in the playoffs is huge. He looks real relaxed and ready for his first start Friday night in the 2014 World Series. Hudson before this year had never been to the NLCS. Check that off the Dream chart as he advanced to meet St. Louis this past week. Now he gets to show what he has on the biggest stage of all and I can only imagine what might be going on in his mind. At 5:07 PM WST tomorrow he will toe the rubber at AT&T Park and begin to dream his next river of dreams.

It's been a hellava ride this year as he kept the Giants near the top of the Western Division pitching like a young man again. He was rejuvenated in a S.F. uniform on his way to his first All-Star game since 2010 which was the year the Giants won their first WS in S.F. He was in Atlanta back then but the Braves could not get over that playoff NLDS hump.

Hudson loves to golf so the ball is on the tee for him out at AT&T. It's time to grab the big dog out of his bag and drive it straight down the middle of the fairway. If he can stay away from the water hazard and stay mentally in his game he should be signing his winning card in the scoring tent after his game is over and his dream will be on it's way to being complete.

Good luck to Huddy . A good dude who deserves to see his final dream in baseball come true.

Go Giants !!

:suds::clap::headbanger::thrasher::fish2:

Last edited by a moderator: