• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Lakers still won't make the playoffs next year

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
giphy.gif

upload_2019-6-28_10-56-29.png

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let alone "forget about Kwahis and Irvings", how many Kwahis and Irvings do you think you have money for, before you are hard capped?
You obviously don't have a clue on what the situation is... do you?

You just read the headlines and think of Irvings, Butlers, Kwahis and Vooches all merging to join the Lakers and then some more Russells and Horfords to have for bench... don't you?
Then all that have some senses on their heads and tell you that IT CAN'T BE, are haters and trolls... isn't this the case?

You aren't even prepared to discuss what the reality is and what is the best you can expect! Smoking Mexican weed and dreaming bubbles is the best life you may get... isn't it?
I rest my case here, there is no way one can explain to you the reality if compared with the bubbles you enjoy dreaming of.
Hard Capped - Have you looked and seen how many teams are 40 million dollars over the cap and for the record - the 109 is the soft cap - the luxary taxes don't start til 132 million - And as of right now the Lakers have the 32 million under the cap to sign a max contract player. The only question is do they get it.

Rumor on Lakersnation.com is that the Lakers are looking at Irving just as much as leonard which they should - One hell of a point guard which they need in a bad way - with Anthony Davis-C, LeBron James - SF, Kyle Kuzma-PC, Irving-PG, the only thing the Lakers really needs is a decent shooting guard - but they could move Kuzma to the Shooting guard and find another pf - the biggest downside I see is the Lakers have a lot of work still ahead to avoid having a weak bench and the bench would be the difference between getting to the finals and losing or winning.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong w/ you? All I've said is the combo of LeBron & AD are a great 1-2 punch. Not once have I suggested they're the favorite right now to win it all.

Stop making up your own reality in a lame attempt to get something going again.
According to Vegas they are:lol:

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hard Capped - Have you looked and seen how many teams are 40 million dollars over the cap and for the record - the 109 is the soft cap - the luxary taxes don't start til 132 million - And as of right now the Lakers have the 32 million under the cap to sign a max contract player. The only question is do they get it.

Rumor on Lakersnation.com is that the Lakers are looking at Irving just as much as leonard which they should - One hell of a point guard which they need in a bad way - with Anthony Davis-C, LeBron James - SF, Kyle Kuzma-PC, Irving-PG, the only thing the Lakers really needs is a decent shooting guard - but they could move Kuzma to the Shooting guard and find another pf - the biggest downside I see is the Lakers have a lot of work still ahead to avoid having a weak bench and the bench would be the difference between getting to the finals and losing or winning.
Jesus... that Mexican weed is endless down there isn't it?
You do realise that you can't have a team in the NBA with less than 13 players... do you? You can't participate in the league if it is even 12 you can come up with...

You have ...3 players under contract up to now and 77M of guaranteed salaries on them because you've stretched Deng's contract...
A clean piece of paper and some water to wake up from the weed would help.... you do know how to add... right?

Last edited:

ATL96Steeler

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Irving should've learned his lesson with this Celtic move.

He's a piece, a very good piece, but he's not a catalyst...idk what else Brooklyn has, but he should be trying to get back with LJ and get another title before his NBA run is over...or somewhere he can fit in...he can't carry a team for any more than a few games.

@buckalis ...no clue what that means, but I assume you do.

GNG

What Me Worry?
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What's wrong w/ you? All I've said is the combo of LeBron & AD are a great 1-2 punch. Not once have I suggested they're the favorite right now to win it all.

Stop making up your own reality in a lame attempt to get something going again.
You seem to have anger management issues. Get some help.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jesus... that Mexican weed is endless down there isn't it?
You do realise that you can't have a team in the NBA with less than 13 players... do you? You can't participate in the league if it is even 12 you can come up with...

You have ...3 players under contract up to now and 77M of guaranteed salaries on them because you've stretched Deng's contract...
A clean piece of paper and some water to wake up from the weed would help.... you do know how to add... right?

Are you aware of the vet minimum? And the MLE?

What do you think is going to happen if they do get Kawhi or Kyrie? That they're just going to leave the roster at 5 and hope nobody notices?

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Are you aware of the vet minimum? And the MLE?

What do you think is going to happen if they do get Kawhi or Kyrie? That they're just going to leave the roster at 5 and hope nobody notices?
Well... I guess if they get Irving that makes 4 contracts...

All is then remaining is for you to come up with the 77M + Kyrie + 11min contracts addition that will provide the "winning team"... I'm gonna sit here and wait for you to finish the addition and post it... not going anywhere... honest!

I'll even remind you that the appron is set to 136M for this season... but don't bother to find the ways as to avoid being hard capped before you reach the appron... Take it like if it's the appron what will get you hard capped...

I am a patient fellow... can wait all week...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nope! I don't either... it's probably Mexican weed speaking...
There quite few fans that believes Irving did better when he had LeBron as the #1 option and was the #2 player or in short not good enough to be the leader. I do believe he would be a better and more natural fit then Leonard in many ways because hes a point guard and the Lakers are considering him also

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There quite few fans that believes Irving did better when he had LeBron as the #1 option and was the #2 player or in short not good enough to be the leader. I do believe he would be a better and more natural fit then Leonard in many ways because hes a point guard and the Lakers are considering him also

You may assist Shaqdaddy 11 make that addition I required out of him just before...

If you can stop smoking and help him out with the addition, you may come up with a reasonable conclusion...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You may assist Shaqdaddy 11 make that addition I required out of him just before...

If you can stop smoking and help him out with the addition, you may come up with a reasonable conclusion...
This shows how much you dont know

1. Shaqdaddy is a woman with grandchildren

2. In Mexico, they call it loco weed

The Lakers will have plenty of Role players, Alex Caruso, resign McGee, JR Smith coming once waived. They could resign Rondo and KCP

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well... I guess if they get Irving that makes 4 contracts...

All is then remaining is for you to come up with the 77M + Kyrie + 11min contracts addition that will provide the "winning team"... I'm gonna sit here and wait for you to finish the addition and post it... not going anywhere... honest!

I'll even remind you that the appron is set to 136M for this season... but don't bother to find the ways as to avoid being hard capped before you reach the appron... Take it like if it's the appron what will get you hard capped...

I am a patient fellow... can wait all week...

Please pay attention. And try a bit harder to bring your point across because I don’t have a clue what you’re trying to say.

Let’s break it down for you seeing as you don’t know shit about the matter.

Lakers, once the AD deal gets done will have FOUR players on the roster. If you had paid attention at all you would have realized the NBA draft was last week.

Now let’s say they get Kyrie or Kawhi. Brings it to FIVE players.

They then have the MLE to sign a guy for $4m or so and fill out the rest of the roster with solid vet minimums,

Are you honestly that dumb to say that a team with Lebron, AD and Kawhi won’t be good enough? Hell you can sign the rest of the team with local JV high school kids and the team probably makes the Finals.

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.43
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

The Lakers will have plenty of Role players, Alex Caruso, resign McGee, JR Smith coming once waived. They could resign Rondo and KCP

The fuck? I don’t have grandkids. I haven’t even hit 50 yet, lol

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Well... one can be sure now it's not crack... it's "loco" weed alright... perfect for "loco" posts...

Why don't you help Shaqdaddy 11 lady then by adding Irving + Caruso + McGee + Rondo + JR Smith + another 7 "min contracts" to the 77M bill then?