• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Lakers still won't make the playoffs next year

buckalis

Trainer of Don Diego de la Vega
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You still have no clue...hows that Middleton accepting less than $20M working for you, kid? Go back to the basemant you idiot lolzzz

When did you say that Middleton will take less than 20? How did I ever miss you saying another stupid thing like that?

Lopez is coming back to LA too... (look at it, it's all over the news)... Now, what he is doing being in Mil with his manager this time of the year, it's still a mystery to everybody!

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Buddy, you need to get JUST ONE PREDICTION RIGHT before anything you post has any credibility. Just one, but it has to be something not 100% certain (no credit for predicting Klay resigns with the Warriors or the Cavs miss the playoffs)

You have some bold FA predictions, let's see if you get ANY of those right first, then we might listen to your bullshit. Right now you're the guy who's always wrong

Started all the same BS again, only because I didn't predict that the Lakers would be so stupid as to blow the whole team up and sell it to Klutch?

Well I confess... I never thought the Lakers would be so stupid! The Pels, the Cavs, CAA and Klutch all salute and have all day party for many weeks to follow, so that they can thank the Lakers for their generosity!

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Started all the same BS again, only because I didn't predict that the Lakers would be so stupid as to blow the whole team up and sell it to Klutch?

Well I confess... I never thought the Lakers would be so stupid! The Pels, the Cavs, CAA and Klutch all salute and have all day party for many weeks to follow, so that they can thank the Lakers for their generosity!
So you're saying the Lakers were stupid for getting rid of a bunch of players that never made the playoffs in six years for one the best players in the NBA to play with one of the best players in the NBA to make one of the most formable duos in the NBA.

Adios Muchacho - You just lost any credibility you had:bolt:

msgkings322

Throbbing Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 4,700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Like I said, just get ONE right

WiggyRuss

Hoopla Cash
$ 14,727.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So you're saying the Lakers were stupid for getting rid of a bunch of players that never made the playoffs in six years for one the best players in the NBA to play with one of the best players in the NBA to make one of the most formable duos in the NBA.

lost any credibility? you are the ass munch that has been shouting from the rooftop that they should get rid of LeBron and build around all the young guys they just traded

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

conspiracy theorize much...?

Wamu

whats-a-matta-u?
Hoopla Cash
$ 420.04
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It's amazing that people don't understand the Lakers aren't done spending money. Nobody knows what they'll look like until after the FA period. If you think they blew up the whole roster just for AD you'll be proven wrong.

Muther fucker. First of all @ChiefsLakers67 & @trojanfan12 go to hell! It's bad enough taking shit about them got more difficult now I just defended them again. I gotta stop that shit.

buckalis

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Let them first make it to the playoffs this season and then you may think if loosing all Clarkson, Nance, Randle, Lopez, Zubac, Ball, Hurt and Ingram, along with all your picks for ages for signing an old descending superstar and a rising star, ever worthed the bill payed...

Still, to make it in the playoffs, two out of the nine teams that will be competing for the same have to stay out... It's a cruel truth, but it's the only truth!

And when your competitors sit around the table as to decide their next moves, they won't be saving the money they have available to spend, in order to leave room for you to do your thing while they are watching!
Especially if they have more than you to spend and if you have no roster as to attract some players that want to win...

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
lost any credibility? you are the ass munch that has been shouting from the rooftop that they should get rid of LeBron and build around all the young guys they just traded
But, but - you said that the Lakers would never make the playoffs even with LeBron and Davis - If that's true - they need to make changes. And calling me an Ass Munch - Look in the mirror - I've seen horses smarter than you - Lots of them

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let them first make it to the playoffs this season and then you may think if loosing all Clarkson, Nance, Randle, Lopez, Zubac, Ball, Hurt and Ingram, along with all your picks for ages for signing an old descending superstar and a rising star, ever worthed the bill payed...

Still, to make it in the playoffs, two out of the nine teams that will be competing for the same have to stay out... It's a cruel truth, but it's the only truth!

And when your competitors sit around the table as to decide their next moves, they won't be saving the money they have available to spend, in order to leave room for you to do your thing while they are watching!
Especially if they have more than you to spend and if you have no roster as to attract some players that want to win...
You lost me on calling that trade stupid. That was much smarter than the LeBron signature, but if they get Kawhi Leonard as rumored - they will have made up for it by doing the one the thing that Cleveland did not do and that's sign players for after LeBron.

True Lakers Fan

Los Angeles Lakers Fan
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,454.21
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hereby declare this thread to be the all time biggest troll thread ever started and supported by trolls ever. Many props to @lebron23james, @WiggyRuss and @Wamu as well as @buckalis for proving they are championship contenders as trolls. Their pictures are worthy to be in the dictionary as excellent examples of stupid trolls:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's amazing that people don't understand the Lakers aren't done spending money. Nobody knows what they'll look like until after the FA period. If you think they blew up the whole roster just for AD you'll be proven wrong.

Muther fucker. First of all @ChiefsLakers67 & @trojanfan12 go to hell! It's bad enough taking shit about them got more difficult now I just defended them again. I gotta stop that shit.

will say this, bro. IF the Lakers don't screw up this Sunday and put some more serious pieces around El bee Jay and Brow, I'm gonna enjoy watching clowns like him downing a tall, frosty glass of STFU when the season rolls around...

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hereby declare this thread to be the all time biggest troll thread ever started and supported by trolls ever. Many props to @lebron23james, @WiggyRuss and @Wamu as well as @buckalis for proving they are championship contenders as trolls. Their pictures are worthy to be in the dictionary as excellent examples of stupid trolls:pound::pound::pound::pound::pound:

sorry, man. why do you always include WAMU? dude's just having fun like always...