• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Dolphins are Coming, The Dolphins are Coming

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The Fins Fans are all wound up. Dan Campbell has the Dolphins swimming smoothly through the Iron of the AFC. Over the last two weeks they've clobbered the vaunted "T Twins", the Titans and Texans.

Now they're heading north to slap around the Taps.....er sorry....Pats. Just one thing, I know the AFC South and the Patriots are not the AFC South.

My grandson's 8th Grade Manchester Bears could beat the Titans and the Texans.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever heard of Chris McCain? He is a linebacker for the Miami Dolphins. There are four total sentences on his Wikipedia page. He was signed as an undrafted free agent out of Cal before last year. He played 46 snaps last season. He's played all of seven snaps this season. He was inactive for the team's win over the Texans on Sunday.

He also changed his Twitter avatar to a picture of him crushing Tom Brady's head between his hands with the hash tag #CrushBrady.

crush-brady.jpg
(Twitter)

I'm not usually one to tell people their business, but man this seems like it's not the smartest thing in the world to do. We all know how the Patriots react to anything they perceive as trash talk (by winning by a lot of points), and with the Dolphins set to play the Patriots this Thursday on a short week, getting on Tom Brady's bad side probably isn't the best idea.

Then again, if McCain isn't active again, maybe he's got nothing to worry about

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was mostly an excuse to show off his stupid fucking tattoos.

sharkymcwrath

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I personally think the Pats have their hands full on Thursday. They just played two games in a row that were really tough. The Dolphins are suddenly feeling good about themselves and would love to hand the Pats their first loss of the season in prime time. The Miami D almost always plays the Pats well. Once again, I beleive the Pats offense will simply make one or two more plays than the Dolphins.

Pats 33 Miami 27

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BFD. They had two good games against crappy teams. And I saw earlier (and posted above) that those morons want to continually poke the bear. good. After the Pats skin and fillet the fish they can throw those bums into Boston Harbor.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Have you ever heard of Chris McCain? He is a linebacker for the Miami Dolphins. There are four total sentences on his Wikipedia page. He was signed as an undrafted free agent out of Cal before last year. He played 46 snaps last season. He's played all of seven snaps this season. He was inactive for the team's win over the Texans on Sunday.

He also changed his Twitter avatar to a picture of him crushing Tom Brady's head between his hands with the hash tag #CrushBrady.

View attachment 44657
(Twitter)

I'm not usually one to tell people their business, but man this seems like it's not the smartest thing in the world to do. We all know how the Patriots react to anything they perceive as trash talk (by winning by a lot of points), and with the Dolphins set to play the Patriots this Thursday on a short week, getting on Tom Brady's bad side probably isn't the best idea.

Then again, if McCain isn't active again, maybe he's got nothing to worry about

the magnitude of stupidity is truly shocking! what a fucking dumb ass!!

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB and the Pats are on a mission this year. That said, the Phins will not be patsies. They have confidence after the last two games. OK, the opponents were not exactly the iron of the NFL, but the point differentials were still surprising. Also, the Pats are hurting physically. I will feel much better if Lewis and Bolden are back and the Pats actually have a running game. Ditto with Mason and Cannon back on the O-line. Butler still concerns me. He is a very talented DB, but Eric Decker really schooled him last Sunday. That being said, if the Pats can beat a very good Jets team with absolutely no running game and 11 dropped passes, I like their chances. Still wondering if BB will pull the trigger on one more trade before next Tuesday's trading deadline. A veteran CB might be a good addition to give some relief to Butler (and also be a teacher of sorts). I don't know if Cortland Finnegan has anything left in the tank. He might be a decent short term answer.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm not buying into the fish just because they spanked the Titans and Texans.

CreepCreep2014

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Same thing as last week. Stop the pass rush, give TB time and they should be OK. I expect Butler to bounce back vs Landry. Ryan on Matthews. Stop the run, force Tanny to move and throw the ball. Going to be tough, but the NFL didn't do the Phins any favors by filing what they did in court the other day. They just pissed of TB more.

No Cannon this week, but looks like Mason is back. Kline has been playing his balls off and Volly has been solid at LT. Now, no more drops (LaFell) and we should have made the Jets game an even bigger win.

Phins have a great DL, but not so much in LB core. Who is going to cover Gronk, Chandler, Williams? I tend to think Jets secondary is better than they Phins. Grimes is no Revis and he will not hang with any WR on this team.

NEhomer

Hoopla Cash
$ 944.55
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dolphins will be beached solidly tomorrow night.

tumblr_mwc06aDt5u1ri99lco1_500.jpg

PatsFan2003

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
TB and the Pats are on a mission this year. That said, the Phins will not be patsies. They have confidence after the last two games. OK, the opponents were not exactly the iron of the NFL, but the point differentials were still surprising. Also, the Pats are hurting physically. I will feel much better if Lewis and Bolden are back and the Pats actually have a running game. Ditto with Mason and Cannon back on the O-line. Butler still concerns me. He is a very talented DB, but Eric Decker really schooled him last Sunday. That being said, if the Pats can beat a very good Jets team with absolutely no running game and 11 dropped passes, I like their chances. Still wondering if BB will pull the trigger on one more trade before next Tuesday's trading deadline. A veteran CB might be a good addition to give some relief to Butler (and also be a teacher of sorts). I don't know if Cortland Finnegan has anything left in the tank. He might be a decent short term answer.

I think the Dolphins will be surprised with the difference between the Titans and Texans and the Patriots.

That said, Wake always give the Patriots a very hard time and given the current state of the Oline, it could be a long day.

After battling the Jets, the Dolphins are more of the same. I think Miami could definitely upset if the Pats start out flat but it probably won't happen.

NWPATSFAN

Hoopla Cash
$ 236.27
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nervous like most weeks. Regardless if Lewis is back or not I see another week of a pass heavy offense unless the Pats get a big lead.Maybe another game of me cursing the tv during the first half? I hope the Pats win the coin toss. It may be a small detail but the way they've been able to put back to back scores or pressure between the end of the 1st half and start of the 2nd is great. No one makes half fime adjustments like BB. Go pats 34-20.

BigKen

Day to Day
Hoopla Cash
$ 500.68
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lewis had a full practice today. He'll play.

The Patriots force teams to play their way. Every week, the next team presents some kind of mysterious aura or force and there's always something that gives Pats Fans pause. That's because every team is different and has different players. That and the media are hoping That someone will beat the Patriots and they can have 68 page sport sections.

psaboy

Hoopla Cash
$ 400.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans, don't talk yourself into a tough game here, you win easily by 17

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
....the Finz will face "reality" in about 24-hrs.,......their 2-game win/streak will sadly come to and END,....38-17/Pats.

{+}Mother-Marge{+}

Hoopla Cash
$ 50.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pats fans, don't talk yourself into a tough game here, you win easily by 17
....I certainly agree,.....this is NOT a fkkn "trap-game",.....Our next opponent (at home) are the "YOU LIKE THAT/Skinz",.....we definately showed some rust in Indy and at home vs. Jets during the first halves.....I'd like to think both teams tomorrow might suffer a short-work/week display, but being at home will be in our favor.

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
While I feel the Pats should not have much trouble with the Phins, they are coming into Foxboro with a lot of confidence and a strong pass rush. Also, the Pats are thin along the offensive line and still vulnerable at CB. I wonder if BB has a few more changes in mind before the trading deadline. There are strong rumors about Sean Smith, a big veteran CB. He has the size to cover big wide receivers and maybe even some tight ends. Cannon will miss another game with a toe injury, which sounds like it might be turf toe. That type of injury can linger for quite a while. If it doesn't come around, BB may need to IR Cannon and get a viable tackle to fill that spot. There have been a lot of injuries this season and the Pats can't go much longer with so little depth.

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
has flyerfinfan come off the ledge yet? bahahahahahaha

TxHeat

Hard Member!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I had the pleasure of watching the fish continue to shat their pants today.

:pound:

ohiopatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thinking of the Phins reminds me that the Pats' last regular season game is at Miami. Interesting thought, if the team is still undefeated coming into that game and #1 seed is all locked up, do they go all out to win it or do they rest their starters before the playoffs like they did last year against the Bills? Same question could also be asked about the Jets game the previous week.