• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

The Charlotte Hornets

HurricaneDij39

The Middle of Everywhere: NWI
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This was a team that I was high on to start the season. After an 11-19 start including two losses to the Bulls, obviously my outlook for them has dimmed considerably.

They're having some serious issues with spacing when Dwight Howard and Michael Kidd-Gilchrist are on the floor at the same, and Nic Batum hasn't found his rhythm after missing the first month and a half to an elow injury. And the injury bug continues for them even with Batum back. Cody Zeller is now out with a torn meniscus, and their coach took a lave of absence for health reasons.

With Jeremy Lamb having a career season and Malik Monk waiting in the wings, it's going to become more and more difficult to justify using MKG for extended minutes as the years go by, especially considering that Batum's contract is virtually untradeable.

I'd love to see MKG on the Pacers, though. He could transform our defense even if he had to split time with Bojan Bogdanovic.

Gman

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'd love to see MKG on the Pacers, though. He could transform our defense even if he had to split time with Bojan Bogdanovic.
NOOO!!... don't cut into Bojan's minutes... that guy is a treasure:

:D

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get why teams continue to sign Dwight. Everywhere he goes, there ends up being problems. At least when he was younger he could cover up a lot of his shortcomings with how athletic he was. But now he's older and doesn't have as much athleticism anymore.

I'm not saying it's all on Dwight, but I'd bet he's part of the problem. This isn't a contending roster, but it should be better than 11-19.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just don't get why teams continue to sign Dwight. Everywhere he goes, there ends up being problems. At least when he was younger he could cover up a lot of his shortcomings with how athletic he was. But now he's older and doesn't have as much athleticism anymore.

I'm not saying it's all on Dwight, but I'd bet he's part of the problem. This isn't a contending roster, but it should be better than 11-19.

Dwight is the last of their problems. It is the other players. They never had a great roster. Batum playing hurt didn't help either. Also Monk been a major disappointment. He's actually having his best season since year 1 of his time with the Rockets.

wildturkey

Hoopla Cash
$ 98,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Dwight is the last of their problems. It is the other players. They never had a great roster. Batum playing hurt didn't help either. Also Monk been a major disappointment. He's actually having his best season since year 1 of his time with the Rockets.

Yeah, surprisingly, Dwight has been pretty good so far. It's just everyone else other than Walker has been crap. I'm floored Monk has been this bad. Batum can't stay healthy. But the rest of that roster stinks. MKG is overrated and isn't worth the hassle. Marvin Williams has somehow lasted over a decade being a 9th man yet teams still pay him thinking he'll be more. And Kaminsky has predictably been a bust. They're basically stuck right now with their only hope being Monk can figure out what's caused him to completely forget how to shoot

tducey

Sports discussion
Hoopla Cash
$ 46,233.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought they'd be better than this, Let's see if after Christmas they can get back on track.