• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tHE BECS NeEDS tOGO NOw

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Really, lets see.. Missouri beat a broke dick Georgia squad and a Florida team that is playing without a functioning offense. Were either of those teams ranked when "Mizzou" beat them.

Now tell me about those other quality wins..

As a matter of fact they were when Mizzou beat them. Thanks for asking! Now tell me all about osu and their eins that mean anything at all.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As a matter of fact they were when Mizzou beat them. Thanks for asking! Now tell me all about osu and their eins that mean anything at all.

Lets see now..

Wisconsin
NW
Iowa

Not bad, but they're not in the SEC so they didn't have the advantage of being over-ranked when we beat them.

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it funny people complain about traditional powers and so on, then when it comes to a team like Missouri who is having a good year, suddenly they aren't legit because they aren't a traditional power.

brin3535

moose twit!
Hoopla Cash
$ 955.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lets see now..

Wisconsin
NW
Iowa

Not bad, but they're not in the SEC so they didn't have the advantage of being over-ranked when we beat them.

Wisconsin I'll give you. Iowa and NW? Please.....
OSU had the advantage when they were over-ranked before the season even started. You buckeye fans are the last that should be whining about anything when it comes to rankings of any kind.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I find it funny people complain about traditional powers and so on, then when it comes to a team like Missouri who is having a good year, suddenly they aren't legit because they aren't a traditional power.

hmmmmm.....:think:

good point

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD you need to worry about winning the PAC north before anything else. Also your signature win right now is #16 Washington by 21 points. FSU signature win is 37 against #3 Clemson. That is the difference right now and it will change. Quit being a pussy about this. Worry about winning the PAC first.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OD you need to worry about winning the PAC north before anything else. Also your signature win right now is #16 Washington by 21 points. FSU signature win is 37 against #3 Clemson. That is the difference right now and it will change. Quit being a pussy about this. Worry about winning the PAC first.

the PAC is ours. Have you seen us play compared to the PACs top teams? Stanford and UCLA are nowhere near the level of Oregon.

And Washington isn't ranked anymore, they are not our quality win, I would say our quality win is the historic beatdown of Tennessee, a team that just beat #11 South Carolina. And we could have beaten UW by 28, but we took a knee before scoring again.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's start it.

But you do understand this playoff will help out the SEC even more. 2 outta 4 teams every time.

Oregpn just needs to worry about winning. If they win out they will most likely pass FSU up
Eh, I think this year the playoff would be Alabama, FSU, Oregon and OSU (assuming they all win out)... which would be perfect.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um, missouri has looked better than ohio state so far this year and it really isn't that close (that's why they are ranked ahead of them in 5 of the 6 computers which have far less bias than human rankings). they've played a tougher schedule and won every game by at least 15 points (which those computers ignore).

oh, and i wouldn't pimp a win over a team (a game that came down to the final play no less) that has lost 3 in a row including a home game to minnesota if you want to be taken seriously.

sakau2007

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
the PAC is ours. Have you seen us play compared to the PACs top teams? Stanford and UCLA are nowhere near the level of Oregon.

And Washington isn't ranked anymore, they are not our quality win, I would say our quality win is the historic beatdown of Tennessee, a team that just beat #11 South Carolina. And we could have beaten UW by 28, but we took a knee before scoring again.

how can a team be halfway through its schedule and their best quality win be over the 10th best team in a conference and be ranked #2, errrr #3, when so many other teams have actually beaten quality opponents?

Ironbreaker

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,116.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I wonder how Opey OD the OP will feel about the BCS if all his dreams come true and Oregon takes the 2nd spot before it's all said and done.

Wild Turkey

Sarcasm: Just one of my many services.
Hoopla Cash
$ 14,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What would be poetic justice is if an SEC team, FSU, Baylor, Ohio State and Oregon all go undefeated and the SEC and ACC get in leaving the others out.

Why? Because the SEC and ACC have been promoting a playoff the longest and the other conferences fought it for years.

Make no mistake this is YOUR bed and you might just have to sleep in it so be big boys and live with it.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
um, missouri has looked better than ohio state so far this year and it really isn't that close (that's why they are ranked ahead of them in 5 of the 6 computers which have far less bias than human rankings). they've played a tougher schedule and won every game by at least 15 points (which those computers ignore).

oh, and i wouldn't pimp a win over a team (a game that came down to the final play no less) that has lost 3 in a row including a home game to minnesota if you want to be taken seriously.
Missouri has beaten an injured Georgia team (which just lost to Vandy) and unranked Florida after they lost their QB. Who else? I'm not buying Missouri yet.

RegentDenali

LOL at 42-13, 29-3, 19-3
Hoopla Cash
$ 11,798.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Eh, I think this year the playoff would be Alabama, FSU, Oregon and OSU (assuming they all win out)... which would be perfect.

If this was the case,

For the two regional playoff games, it would possibly be:

Alabama vs. OSU at the Sugar Bowl - New Orleans

FSU vs. Oregon at the Rose Bowl - Pasadena

The winners go play at Jerrah World for the NC.

Who goes where would depend on the seeding, but #1 and #2 are supposed to get a location that doesn't reflect a true "road" environment. But those are the two cities in 2014 that will be hosting the playoff semis, so an east coast team may still have to head to the Rose Bowl, even if they are #2 seed.

FSUmanager

FeartheSpear
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Yes I have seen Oregon play. Still does not mean you will win the PAC. To think otherwise is just foolish, but you have proven yourself to be just that on here.

Red_Alert

^^ Privileged ^^
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,956.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Missouri has beaten an injured Georgia team (which just lost to Vandy) and unranked Florida after they lost their QB. Who else? I'm not buying Missouri yet.

Indiana, who trailed Michigan 47-49 in Ann Arbor with just 6 minutes remaining.

OnlyCrimson

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

:laugh3: at calling 1-3 soon to be 1-4 in the SEC Tennessee as your quality win. The more you talk the more evidence you give #2 FSU.

BigAppleBadger

On Wisconsin
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If this was the case,

For the two regional playoff games, it would possibly be:

Alabama vs. OSU at the Sugar Bowl - New Orleans

FSU vs. Oregon at the Rose Bowl - Pasadena

The winners go play at Jerrah World for the NC.

Who goes where would depend on the seeding, but #1 and #2 are supposed to get a location that doesn't reflect a true "road" environment. But those are the two cities in 2014 that will be hosting the playoff semis, so an east coast team may still have to head to the Rose Bowl, even if they are #2 seed.
Why not put Oregon and OSU in the Rose Bowl for the traditional matchup? And Alabama and FSU in New Orleans is fairer in terms of fan travel too.