• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tHE BECS NeEDS tOGO NOw

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF IS THIS UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT!!?!?!? HUG!?! HUH!!??! BCS!?!? WTF ARE YOU MORONS THINKING!?!? Absiollutely SHAMEFUL that ORegon gets robebd of the starting 2nd spot on the BCS. We shouldn't have to Jump anyone, this shit is OURs. FUCK im pissed right now at this bullshit candy licker. I've seen more BULLSHIT sitting in astronomy class.

WOW...the CFB playoff committee needs to START THIS YEAR NO more waiting for next year. Conda lisa rice get your ass togethere, call yup your boys and lets get this thing rolling NOW. Wahy wait a fucking year!??!? Why?!? This is complete bullshit. Lets go! Ohi oState vs Oregon ....Alabama vs FSU semi finals and lets meet on January 8th for the Natty.
The BCS ERA has FUCKED Oregon far too many times now.

WOW..

With that said Oregon wins out and they will indeed jump FSU, Oregon has #12 UCLA, #8 Stanford and soon to be ranked Oregon State remaining, PLUS the PAC CCG. So Oregon will be fine. Plus the media wants to see Ducks/Bama, it's been like a UFC heavyweight fight being promoted and hyped for the past 2 years.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU FUHAVE NO CLUE HOW GOT DAMN MAD I GOT WHEN I SEE THAT LIST POP UP ON COMMUNIST DISNEY > SHIT

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am so fucking TIRED OF THIS BULLSHIT bias that the BCS has done to ORegon for the entire part of a DECADE OF ITS EXISTENCE!!>?!>

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
do_it_faggot_rice.jpg

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you're prepared...

Oregon may jump FSU next week

Then FSU will likely jump Oregon the next week as Oregon has a bye and FSU plays likely undefeated Miami

After that it will be small gains until the final poll and will be dependent on the rankings of who we play.

Just prepare yourself now

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF IS THIS UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT!!?!?!? HUG!?! HUH!!??! BCS!?!? WTF ARE YOU MORONS THINKING!?!? Absiollutely SHAMEFUL that ORegon gets robebd of the starting 2nd spot on the BCS. We shouldn't have to Jump anyone, this shit is OURs. FUCK im pissed right now at this bullshit candy licker. I've seen more BULLSHIT sitting in astronomy class.

WOW...the CFB playoff committee needs to START THIS YEAR NO more waiting for next year. Conda lisa rice get your ass togethere, call yup your boys and lets get this thing rolling NOW. Wahy wait a fucking year!??!? Why?!? This is complete bullshit. Lets go! Ohi oState vs Oregon ....Alabama vs FSU semi finals and lets meet on January 8th for the Natty.
The BCS ERA has FUCKED Oregon far too many times now.

WOW..

With that said Oregon wins out and they will indeed jump FSU, Oregon has #12 UCLA, #8 Stanford and soon to be ranked Oregon State remaining, PLUS the PAC CCG. So Oregon will be fine. Plus the media wants to see Ducks/Bama, it's been like a UFC heavyweight fight being promoted and hyped for the past 2 years.

What?

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Let's start it.

But you do understand this playoff will help out the SEC even more. 2 outta 4 teams every time.

Oregpn just needs to worry about winning. If they win out they will most likely pass FSU up

Shanemansj13

Finger Poppin Dat Pussy
Hoopla Cash
$ 506.35
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Btw...don't lose at the end of the year. That will help

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just so you're prepared...

Oregon may jump FSU next week

Then FSU will likely jump Oregon the next week as Oregon has a bye and FSU plays likely undefeated Miami

After that it will be small gains until the final poll and will be dependent on the rankings of who we play.

Just prepare yourself now

This is where I do believe Oregon tops FSU in the logn run, but it is the principle of the thing, OREGON SHOULDNT be in this situation, they should be in regardless. Its the BCS, they've fucked us so badly in the past, I don't trust it. What if FSU stays #2 after Miami and then faces a top 10 VT team in the ACC CCG? Meanwhile, us beating a #12 UCLA team bumps them down, us beatnig Stnaford gives them 2 losses, then we gface say either a 2 loss ASU or 2 loss UCLA team in the PAC CCG, BUT! We win that that team now has 3 losses!!!!

Its bullshit. Utah beating Stanford might have ruined this whole thing

jlesho09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've already stated that if Oregon wins out then they'll jump FSU, so what exactly is the problem here? The first BCS rankings of a given year almost NEVER resemble the last BCS rankings.

OregonDucks

Oregon Is Faster
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You've already stated that if Oregon wins out then they'll jump FSU, so what exactly is the problem here? The first BCS rankings of a given year almost NEVER resemble the last BCS rankings.

I just posted. There is a fear the BCS will FUCK us like they have in the past. Hell, the screwed us last year.

jlesho09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I just posted. There is a fear the BCS will FUCK us like they have in the past. Hell, the screwed us last year.

No...losing to Stanford last year screwed you. No one wanted to see Notre Lame in the NC last year, but they won all of their games to get their, and Oregon didn't. If Oregon wins all of their games this year, they'll probably be in.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don't stop him, he's rolling!!

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ep-xgd_eETE]Bluto's Speech from Animal House - YouTube[/ame]

yeodonie

Small Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We screwed us last year. Can't lose at home (unless you're Bama). We know what we are facing

If there was a committee right now we could very well get left out on favor of Missouri and tOSU.