• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

tHE BECS NeEDS tOGO NOw

Uman5

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
I can't believe a 1 loss Canes team is ranked lower than the Ducks.

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I excused an OR St choke job in their opener to a top 3 FCS team. OR St won their next 6 in a row and it took that just to sniff the #25 spot again. They really should've won the game against Stanford but chose to go for it on 4th downs early in the game instead of taking the FGs that would've left them down only 2 pts instead of 8 pts at the end of the game. They would've won by 1 pt with a FG instead of needing a TD and 2 pt conv as time ran out. Dropped like a rock from the polls again, the Beavers had a chance to get it going again hosting a resurging USC, and choked away another game by not preparing again. OR St is bowl eligible, but they're not going to help the Ducks sos in the Civil War game by being ranked in the 70s - 80s at gametime. I see Oregon getting passed up once again because they started off playing such a weak ooc sched to guarantee wins and it hurt their total sos. PAC 12 teams, in general don't get enough respect nationally to get more than a few ranked. The SEC, on the other hand gets 8 or more ranked preseason which skews sos ratings, making it seem as if all the SEC teams are stronger than they are and gives them the edge in total sos ratings. The SEC teams can boast about all those [overrated] ranked IC teams they beat, and Oregon's IC opponents keep falling out of the rankings by losing to other IC unranked teams. If the top 4 teams keep winning all their games, I think Oregon is heading to a Rose Bowl against a B1G team.

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well, I excused an OR St choke job in their opener to a top 3 FCS team. OR St won their next 6 in a row and it took that just to sniff the #25 spot again. They really should've won the game against Stanford but chose to go for it on 4th downs early in the game instead of taking the FGs that would've left them down only 2 pts instead of 8 pts at the end of the game. They would've won by 1 pt with a FG instead of needing a TD and 2 pt conv as time ran out. Dropped like a rock from the polls again, the Beavers had a chance to get it going again hosting a resurging USC, and choked away another game by not preparing again. OR St is bowl eligible, but they're not going to help the Ducks sos in the Civil War game by being ranked in the 70s - 80s at gametime. I see Oregon getting passed up once again because they started off playing such a weak ooc sched to guarantee wins and it hurt their total sos. PAC 12 teams, in general don't get enough respect nationally to get more than a few ranked. The SEC, on the other hand gets 8 or more ranked preseason which skews sos ratings, making it seem as if all the SEC teams are stronger than they are and gives them the edge in total sos ratings. The SEC teams can boast about all those [overrated] ranked IC teams they beat, and Oregon's IC opponents keep falling out of the rankings by losing to other IC unranked teams. If the top 4 teams keep winning all their games, I think Oregon is heading to a Rose Bowl against a B1G team.
You haven't beaten a team with a pulse, and you lost to a FCS team that has at least 2 losses to other FCS teams. Face it, you just aren't very good, and you will likely lose the rest of your game to finish at 6-6. If going to a bowl makes you feel good, go for it, but the 6 teams you will have beaten pretty much are bottom dwellers and suck. I just looked up your record for the past 3 decades ... you lose an average of 7 games per season ... only once have you lost less than 4 games. You can do all the preparing you want, it really isn't going to make a difference.

You can cry SEC bias all you want, but it is not what is holding your team down ... lack of talent is doing you in. Maybe if you worried a bit more about your own team and not the perceived lack of fairness you would be better off. This coming from an SEC fan that is a PAC fan (see my posts), and an OrSU fan for personal reasons. Just quit your whining and crying. :bawling:

mrwallace2ku

Treehugger
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Would you feel better IF Cody Vaz were playing now Native? Perhaps we could "rip-off" Mannion's arm and put it on Vaz. Or better yet, just put Vaz's head on Mannion.

I won't concede this season till the remaining 3 ballgames are played and we go bowling somewhere...anywhere but El Paso works for me! I will always bleed orange-n-black and cheer on our boys to victory against anyone.

Humility goes a long ways in correcting weaknesses, but whining about what could have been is useless. GROW A PAIR and root on till the fat lady aint singing no more!

Otherwise just STFU...

GO BEAVERZ!!!:suds:

NativeWebfoot

Live to race-Race to live
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You either didn't read my post or your reading comprehension is lacking. I'm an OR St fan and had hopes and expectations for my team. They've choked and I only admitted it to show Oregon Ducks fans that it will hurt THEIR sos, thereby keeping them out of another NCG. Going back 30 years for OR Sts records is pretty useless when the SEC teams you're jumping to defend would also look that bad going back 30 years. Try looking at OR St since 1998 when the current coach took over and OR St looks vastly different. My thread was not me crying about my team sucking, but about how the PAC 12's sos looks in relation to the Oregon Ducks' chances of getting into the NCG, and how the SEC bias makes ALL the SEC teams look so far and away better than other conf teams just by being ranked preseason so they are beating "ranked" IC teams. That way, many of their regular IC games are viewed as 2 powerhouses squaring off instead of a couple mid-tier also rans playing.

Last edited by a moderator:

LawDawg

Sic 'em Dawgs ... woof!
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You either didn't read my post or your reading comprehension is lacking. I'm an OR St fan and had hopes and expectations for my team. They've choked and I only admitted it to show Oregon Ducks fans that it will hurt THEIR sos, thereby keeping them out of another NCG. Going back 30 years for OR Sts records is pretty useless when the SEC teams you're jumping to defend would also look that bad going back 30 years. Try looking at OR St since 1998 when the current coach took over and OR St looks vastly different. My thread was not me crying about my team sucking, but about how the PAC 12's sos looks in relation to the Oregon Ducks' chances of getting into the NCG, and how the SEC bias makes ALL the SEC teams look so far and away better than other conf teams just by being ranked preseason so they are beating "ranked" IC teams. That way, many of their regular IC games are viewed as 2 powerhouses squaring off instead of a couple mid-tier also rans playing.

I read your post ... you went from making excuses like "we should have done this or that" to the typical SEC bias crap.

If we go back 30 years in the SEC, you have a better record than 1 team - Vanderbilt. Seriously, Vandy. Even Kentucky has a better record in that time period.

Since 1998, you have one season where you lost 1 game. Other than than you've lost 4 or more games every year. If that is vastly different, from the previous years, you truly sucked back then.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
WTF IS THIS UTTER FUCKING BULLSHIT!!?!?!? HUG!?! HUH!!??! BCS!?!? WTF ARE YOU MORONS THINKING!?!? Absiollutely SHAMEFUL that ORegon gets robebd of the starting 2nd spot on the BCS. We shouldn't have to Jump anyone, this shit is OURs. FUCK im pissed right now at this bullshit candy licker. I've seen more BULLSHIT sitting in astronomy class.

WOW...the CFB playoff committee needs to START THIS YEAR NO more waiting for next year. Conda lisa rice get your ass togethere, call yup your boys and lets get this thing rolling NOW. Wahy wait a fucking year!??!? Why?!? This is complete bullshit. Lets go! Ohi oState vs Oregon ....Alabama vs FSU semi finals and lets meet on January 8th for the Natty.
The BCS ERA has FUCKED Oregon far too many times now.

WOW..

With that said Oregon wins out and they will indeed jump FSU, Oregon has #12 UCLA, #8 Stanford and soon to be ranked Oregon State remaining, PLUS the PAC CCG. So Oregon will be fine. Plus the media wants to see Ducks/Bama, it's been like a UFC heavyweight fight being promoted and hyped for the past 2 years.

:laugh3::lol:

jlesho09

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oregon just got fucked by the BCS AGAIN!