• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Tech suspends Amber Battle

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've said this before here

NOBODY is above an ass whupping, NOBODY

If a woman is bad enough to step to a man, she's bad enough to get KNOCKED OUT

Yup, totally agree. Had a girl slap me in public at a bar one time, grabbed that arm, put it behind her back and opened the door with her fucking face. If chicks want to step up like that, then they need to be prepared for consequences.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, totally agree. Had a girl slap me in public at a bar one time, grabbed that arm, put it behind her back and opened the door with her fucking face. If chicks want to step up like that, then they need to be prepared for consequences.

But did you continue to punch her, kick her, and caused serious bodily injury to her?

WizardHawk

Release the Kraken - Fuck the Canucks
Hoopla Cash
$ 8,800.06
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's the thing here. TF12 is saying under no circumstances period and many do not agree, but in this case the response was beyond any sort of defensible stance. She may have been a bitch and started it, but breaking her face?

I do believe there are cases where a return punch is valid, but breaking a dudes face in fight isn't acceptable either. He went well past that line.

TF12, I've seen some women in my day that could beat the crap out of many guys. And I've been a witness to more than one using this to intimidate and abuse some of them. When a woman stops being a woman there can be a time when they invite you to treat them like a man and you have no real alternative.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well that's the thing here. TF12 is saying under no circumstances period and many do not agree, but in this case the response was beyond any sort of defensible stance. She may have been a bitch and started it, but breaking her face?

I do believe there are cases where a return punch is valid, but breaking a dudes face in fight isn't acceptable either. He went well past that line.

TF12, I've seen some women in my day that could beat the crap out of many guys. And I've been a witness to more than one using this to intimidate and abuse some of them. When a woman stops being a woman there can be a time when they invite you to treat them like a man and you have no real alternative.

Couldn't have said it better.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I have never hit a woman either. But I leave open the possibility that I would if I was defending myself or someone else. This outdated quaint notion that you never hit a woman needs to stop. This kid was assaulted & defended himself. The gender of the assailant should never come into factor.

In this world where women train just as hard & are as physically fit as men, there is no justification for the notion that if a woman assaults you, you can't defend yourself.

The silliness needs to stop.

Not even in the ballpark of close. The average man would stomp the shit out of the average female and the 33rd percentile of male college athlete would stomp the shit out of the 90th percentile of college female athlete.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say there are some circumstances where a man will need to swing to defend himself, but they are absurdly rare. Most of the time you can easily defend yourself with no need to swing, and if that is the case there is no excuse to hit her.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will say there are some circumstances where a man will need to swing to defend himself, but they are absurdly rare. Most of the time you can easily defend yourself with no need to swing, and if that is the case there is no excuse to hit her.

Agreed there. I've never swung on a female and hope I never have. Certainly not something to be proud but I could see circumstances where it was necessary.

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Actually, I didn't say "under no circumstances", I said "unless she's coming at you with a weapon". I have lived 52 years and have never once hit a woman and have never felt the need to hit a woman.

I have had a woman hit me twice in my life. The first time, I simply walked away. The 2nd time, I couldn't walk away because we were in a room, there was 1 door and she was between me and the door.

I wrapped her up in a bear hug, turned around so that she was no longer between me and the door, released her and walked out of the room.

I don't buy the "many women who can beat the crap out of many guys" argument either. There are very few women who can actually win a fight with a man. There is a reason that in self-defense classes women are taught to do what they have to in order to get away. They are not taught to stand there and actually try to win a fight with a man.

My wife took kick boxing lessons when she was younger and her instructor used to always tell the women in his class that if they are in a physical altercation with a man, they needed to use their kick boxing to get away as quickly as possible. If they tried to stand and fight, they would lose virtually every time.

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Personally I will say that without a gun, to me, even with a weapon swinging will always be unacceptable. But I am a big dude and have put down a solid few big guys swinging at me without needing to hit back.

There are some guys who don't have the strength or skill set to defend themselves reasonably while being handicapped by not being allowed to swing.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hitting a woman is more pathetic.

You stand by your pathetic, antiquated, and unrealistic ideals of chivalry and take punches from women all you want. I won't, and that doesn't make me a woman beater. Any woman who decides to throw a punch on a man doesn't deserve whatever white knight mentality you seem to be adhering to, and it's exactly the reason more and more women are thinking they can pull that crap.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You stand by your pathetic, antiquated, and unrealistic ideals of chivalry and take punches from women all you want. I won't, and that doesn't make me a woman beater. Any woman who decides to throw a punch on a man doesn't deserve whatever white knight mentality you seem to be adhering to, and it's exactly the reason more and more women are thinking they can pull that crap.

Against a male or a female, I think once the other person is submissive, it is uncalled for going passed that.

As far as we know, Battle made first contact in the altercation. Nowhere did it say punch. Bethel's responded with hand, feet, and fists causing serious bodily harm. What harm did he suffer?

I understand the fighting back, but I also understand there is a limit to it.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Exactly my point. I have never said that under no circumstances should a man ever hit a woman, but those circumstances are exceedingly rare.

There is nothing in any of the information given in this case that would indicate that this was one of those circumstances.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Against a male or a female, I think once the other person is submissive, it is uncalled for going passed that.

As far as we know, Battle made first contact in the altercation. Nowhere did it say punch. Bethel's responded with hand, feet, and fists causing serious bodily harm. What harm did he suffer?

I understand the fighting back, but I also understand there is a limit to it.

I agree 100%. I'm not talking about bearing anyone to a pulp by any stretch regardless of gender. That said, one well located punch can do a lot of damage.

trojanfan12

Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Might not make you a woman beater, but it makes you pussy. As I've said, I've never hit a woman because I've never needed to. Maybe I just know how to treat them?

And I don't know where you get your bullshit about "more and more women thinking they can pull that crap".

Men commit violence against women far more often than the reverse. In fact, it's not even close. So go ahead and hit all the women you want, just don't be surprised when her father, brother, boyfriend, husband or some other "White Knight" stomps a mudhole in you for it.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Might not make you a woman beater, but it makes you pussy. As I've said, I've never hit a woman because I've never needed to. Maybe I just know how to treat them?

And I don't know where you get your bullshit about "more and more women thinking they can pull that crap".

Men commit violence against women far more often than the reverse. In fact, it's not even close. So go ahead and hit all the women you want, just don't be surprised when her father, brother, boyfriend, husband or some other "White Knight" stomps a mudhole in you for it.

:bullshit:
I'd tell their white knight they should've taught their daughter/sister/boyfriend/wife that it's not okay to swing on a man and expect to be treated like a lady. You call me whatever you want, but you're part of the problem of more and more women pulling stuff like this.

Yes there is far more man on woman violence, nobody is disputing that. But there are more women now who think they can pull stuff like this and hide behind their gender than in the past. I've seen the times change, as has my old man.

Last edited by a moderator:

JDM

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A woman doesn't have free reign to abuse a man either. While admittedly the majority (both physical and nonphysical) goes in one direction, when it is reversed a man has every right to protect themselves.