• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas Tech suspends Amber Battle

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Last edited by a moderator:

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what would happen if a girl punched Romeo

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
No it's not this is what you wrote above. " I feel any woman who decides she's got balls big enough to fight a man and gets what she asks for "

Thats trailer trash attitude.

That doesn't contradict with what I said at all. I didn't say I was looking for a reason to throw a punch on a woman. I said any woman who thinks she has balls big enough to swing on man and gets what she asks for has no bitch coming. That doesn't mean I'm looking for reasons to do that. You white knights have a habit of putting words in people's mouths.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I feel you're a weak ass man if just because a woman wants to hit you or swung at you , you think it's on. Part of being a MAN is knowing you shouldnt hit a woman even if she wants to hit you. You don't drop to that level. Sorry but you sound like tailor trash .

And you're an idiot if that's what you take from all of my posts. Second of all, being a man means women get a free pass but men have no right to respond with force to stop that crap? Yeah, sorry but no. Just because I don't adhere to some BS antiquated code of chivalry these types of chicks don't even appreciate doesn't mean I'm trailer trash. Have a nice day.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This is what would happen if a girl punched Romeo

:lame:

You guys are putting words in my mouth. No shock for this site lately though.

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lame:

You guys are putting words in my mouth. No shock for this site lately though.

I was actually going to use Tex, but he hasn't posted on here in some time. I figured you were going to respond.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I was actually going to use Tex, but he hasn't posted on here in some time. I figured you were going to respond.

Meh. I get that you went for the joke. This place just has a different crowd than it used to. All things change I suppose.

Team Mookie

You won't live forever
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You're a weak ass man if you have to resort to fighting a woman. How stupid are you to even get in that position? You guy's must be some serious trailor trash to think that theres no way to stay out of a fight with a woman. I grew up in a bad neighborhood with plenty of women who were not afraid to start shit but I only saw stupid guys get themselves in situations like that. You guys keep saying "if a woman punches me then I'm gonna punch her" well that doesn't happen out of the blue. Something lead to that and it's usually two people being idiots (you and the girl). I will let a girl be stupid all by herself.

I'm anything but a weak ass man. Everything I've done would say just the opposite of being beta. Yeah, I've been white trailer trash at times when the situation has dictated me to be so.

Your entire argument is based on victim blaming any man that has been attacked by a female and defended himself. It must be his (her) fault for putting himself in that situation. Nice... Where have we all heard that before.

Why don't you take a gender study course or step the fuck out of your house and take a look around at modern society. Women have changed quit a bit since days of yes ma'am, no ma'am; let me get the door for you ma'am. Women have become much more aggressive and emboldened to engage in physical violence. Hell, even sociologists are starting to look at this new social dynamic. Why is this...?

In no way am I advocating hitting a woman because she verbally assaulted me or even slapped me. In those situations the best option is to remove oneself as quickly as possible. If that isn't possible then I'll be damned if I'm going let someone throw haymakers at me or crawl my fucking eyes out. I think many of you are getting self defense confused with wife beating.

BTW: a weak ass man is a submissive man.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm anything but a weak ass man. Everything I've done would say just the opposite of being beta. Yeah, I've been white trailer trash at times when the situation has dictated me to be so.

Your entire argument is based on victim blaming any man that has been attacked by a female and defended himself. It must be his (her) fault for putting himself in that situation. Nice... Where have we all heard that before.

Why don't you take a gender study course or step the fuck out of your house and take a look around at modern society. Women have changed quit a bit since days of yes ma'am, no ma'am; let me get the door for you ma'am. Women have become much more aggressive and emboldened to engage in physical violence. Hell, even sociologists are starting to look at this new social dynamic. Why is this...?

In no way am I advocating hitting a woman because she verbally assaulted me or even slapped me. In those situations the best option is to remove oneself as quickly as possible. If that isn't possible then I'll be damned if I'm going let someone throw haymakers at me or crawl my fucking eyes out. I think many of you are getting self defense confused with wife beating.

BTW: a weak ass man is a submissive man.

:10:

theSabanator20

A mellow fellow
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,925.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my stance as well.

Regardless of the criticism you're taking, I know what you're saying. I personally don't think you would KABO a woman during a raised conflict. But maybe it was the way you worded it that gave people on here the wrong impression.

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Regardless of the criticism you're taking, I know what you're saying. I personally don't think you would KABO a woman during a raised conflict. But maybe it was the way you worded it that gave people on here the wrong impression.

Probably so. Also, there's no shortage of people around here looking to take people's statements to the extreme and jump all over them for it. It's like a pack of wolves around here sometimes.

charlie42s

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

tech_iceman

#winning
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have actually preferred it if they left him off the team... getting in a fight during a pickup basketball game shows character and attitude problems

I used to go almost twice a week to the rec to play, and I don't even remember seeing a fight, much less actually getting into one

iowajerms

Hoopla Cash
$ 29,091.39
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I would have actually preferred it if they left him off the team... getting in a fight during a pickup basketball game shows character and attitude problems

I used to go almost twice a week to the rec to play, and I don't even remember seeing a fight, much less actually getting into one

I agree but disagree.

I agree for the fact that they had set this as an example, and turned it to open doors for future situations that are similar. Guys in the future will get kicked off the team, scholarship removed, etc, and will use this as an example why they deserve to be suspended for a few games.

I disagree because I think the media and/or TTU's PR made us believe he brutally attacked her. They mentioned he used "hands, fists, and feet" to cause severe bodily harm. I don't think he intended severe bodily harm. I think he should be forced to attend anger management therapy before he can play again. But I don't believe it was as bad as they made us believe.

Lance Armstrong

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
They need to take away all of his Chris Brown CDs

romeo212000

Self-proclaimed Asshole
Hoopla Cash
$ 3,441.75
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

HuskerinBig10

Dad, World Traveler, Investor, college football
Hoopla Cash
$ 436.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Tech has reinstated Bethel and here's video of the event. He pushed her, she pushed him and he punched her. He lies and says he didn't know it was her. Be a man and say she got to you and you couldn't handle it. I wonder how many games he last before he punches somebody again. smh
Tech reverses decision on Bethel; Kingsbury says decision unrelated to grand jury letter (VIDEO) | Lubbock Online | Lubbock Avalanche-Journal

What a piece of trash

I agree.

To say he did not know it was her is bull, he was covering her all the way down until she shot the ball. He was right behind her. He looked her in the eyes and swung.