• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Texas is probably going to be bad this year and Charlie Strong will be unfairly blamed

4down20

Quit checking me out.
Hoopla Cash
$ 394.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you lose a avi bet with Oscar or has he rented a space in your head? :wink:

Sadly just a bet because I could use a little extra cash right now.

WhiteMamba

John: 8:36
Hoopla Cash
$ 61.19
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
OU,OSU,KU,WVU,TCU,BU,KSU,Texas all went to BCS games in that era. Good coaches and programs chocked full of pride that know how to win ,brutal gauntlet #onetruechampion!

Oregon has beat 4 of those teams in their last meeting with them. 3 their conference champion.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year will suck and fans will give them a "rebuilding pass" and every year after everyone will have high expectations only to finish each season feeling disappointed. Ultimately, he will be forced out, maybe under the ruse of a alumni news letter scandal. Then the big money guys will hire the next big thing, possibly a NFL guy, and the fan base will be saying, wtf? But will rally behind him anyway because the last guy screwed the program up so bad that it will be a decade behind all its rivals. Fans will sip their tea and reminisce about the good ol days when Mac Brown would lead them to 9+ wins every season...

Sounds like tu could be following in little bros footsteps. Fran-tastic!

Phantom

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
This year will suck and fans will give them a "rebuilding pass" and every year after everyone will have high expectations only to finish each season feeling disappointed. Ultimately, he will be forced out, maybe under the ruse of a alumni news letter scandal. Then the big money guys will hire the next big thing, possibly a NFL guy, and the fan base will be saying, wtf? But will rally behind him anyway because the last guy screwed the program up so bad that it will be a decade behind all its rivals. Fans will sip their tea and reminisce about the good ol days when Mac Brown would lead them to 9+ wins every season...

Sounds like tu could be following in little bros footsteps. Fran-tastic!

Actually, that kind of reminds of ATM the last 10 years.:lol: Don't tell my wife I said that.

BTHOtu

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Actually, that kind of reminds of ATM the last 10 years.:lol: Don't tell my wife I said that.

Yep.
Fran: did well at TCU then burned aTm to the ground
Strong: did well at Louisville, tu pending...

Droopdog51

Hoopla Cash
$ 1.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Texas is in just about a worst case scenario at this point. No way Strong should be blamed for this mess at this point. Lose several players including your starting center and QB game 1? Not to mention attrition that comes EVERY year for every team all the while playing in the toughest week to week conference in America?.

Did you forget the following facts?

1. KU - North Dakota State has more Big XII wins the last 2 years than the Jay Hawks
2. Iowa St.
3. 40% of the Big XII had a 4-8 record last year

outofyourmind

Oklahoma Sooners
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Did you forget the following facts?

1. KU - North Dakota State has more Big XII wins the last 2 years than the Jay Hawks
2. Iowa St.
3. 40% of the Big XII had a 4-8 record last year

We beat each other up.:yahoo:

Codaxx

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, its amazing how good Ladanian Tomlinson can make a coach look.

Fran at TCU with Patterson > Fran at A&M and Bama without Patterson

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Coach Strong is changing the atmosphere here and he's left over with Mack's shitty, overrated, pussified recruits. I realize he has to bring in his own recruits and if we're going to lose, than I can accept that. What's not acceptable is losing the way we did AT HOME against BYU. That's fucking bullshit. Coach Strong said it was embarrassing and unacceptable and offered ZERO excuses and put all the blame on himself, which is very respectable. Just be competitive, that's all I'm asking for; oh, and please get rid of Shawn Watson if his game plan resembles a Pop Warner game plan for the 2nd week in a row.