• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Terrible Slate of X-Mas games

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah, I ignored it because you didn't say it until Flauge called you out on your post. Also, spin it however you want, but you're banned from the Lakers boards for the same reason you got sidelined for a week when you first showed up here. Being an idiot troll (I believe the exact words were "dick troll").
You are full of crap. I posted way before you made your comment.
And as far as banned. Please take that junk somewhere else also.

Let's consider who did the banning.
Hammer has shown himself to be as big as a Heat/ Heat fan hater as the rest of you ass clowns.
I get banned for calling someone out for quoting World Hate, and then for calling that person a yo-yo:lol:
That's not trolling. That's called the truth. Problem is, you guys couldn't/can't handle the truth.

It's not like I started 20 threads in 2 hours making fun of a player who just suffered a serious, season ending injury, did I ?:noidea:

The difference between he and you, CL, and a handful of others here is that he at least had the cash, motivation, incentive, etc... to turn a sports thread site into a hopefully profitable business.
THAT gives him the right to do whatever TF he chooses to do.

The rest of you are just pretty much :bj to anything he says/ does:clap:

LMFAO!!!! the truth FINALLY slipped outta Turnip's chapped, paranoid lips...!!!:laugh3:

he's saying this site's unfair to Heat fans. HILARIOUS!!! yep, we're DEFINITELY out to get you.. gotta LOVE this shit...:10:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It was pretty much the pattern of most Heat games.
Face the opponent who is playing their Super Bowl.
Turn it into a 6 minute game.
Then grind it out and usually find a way to win.

Lakers, playing at home, hit 14 3's, and in reality coming down the stretch had no chance to win.

Translation:"we should've won by at least 20. they played above their heads because it was the Heat."

DO stop. they play this hard EVERY game and every Lakers fan in here will tell you the same. you sure stand-up ain't your schtick...?

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston came out firing on all cylinders

Clayton

Hoopla Cash
$ 9,000.59
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Jeremy Lin just blocked Tony Parker and Parsons cant miss early.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation:"we should've won by at least 20. they played above their heads because it was the Heat."

DO stop. they play this hard EVERY game and every Lakers fan in here will tell you the same. you sure stand-up ain't your schtick...?

Laker fans were predicting the blow out, not me.
With the Heat, predicting blowouts is usually a bad move.

As far as the Lakers :lol:.
Do they?
Then explain how you lose to Phoenix by 30, a night after getting your asses handed to you at GS?
Your team is exactly what most people, including me predicted they would be.
Usually competitive at home ( where I predicted them to win about 2/3 of their games),
and not very good on the road ( where I predicted them to win about 1/3 of their games).

It us what it is. Kobe. No Kobe. Makes no difference.

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Houston is a scary team if Howard plays like he has been playing lately. Its a big if

I know it's early but SAS would not want to lose this team tonight. This would mean that Houston won both games in San Antonio which can only help their confidence in a possible playoffs series

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Laker fans were predicting the blow out, not me.
With the Heat, predicting blowouts is usually a bad move.
and yet here you are yapping about how the Lakers "played above their heads because it was their "Super bowl". LMAO how does shit like this...written by your OWN hand...get by you...?:lol:

As far as the Lakers :lol:.
Do they?
Then explain how you lose to Phoenix by 30, a night after getting your asses handed to you at GS?
Your team is exactly what most people, including me predicted they would be.
Usually competitive at home ( where I predicted them to win about 2/3 of their games),
and not very good on the road ( where I predicted them to win about 1/3 of their games).

It us what it is. Kobe. No Kobe. Makes no difference.

and yet the EFFORT to play hard's there in every game and we all see it. so keep trying to explain my statement away. lol execution's another matter entirely....

talk about missing the boat...:rollseyes:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You are full of crap. I posted way before you made your comment.
And as far as banned. Please take that junk somewhere else also.

Let's consider who did the banning.
Hammer has shown himself to be as big as a Heat/ Heat fan hater as the rest of you ass clowns.
I get banned for calling someone out for quoting World Hate, and then for calling that person a yo-yo:lol:
That's not trolling. That's called the truth. Problem is, you guys couldn't/can't handle the truth.

It's not like I started 20 threads in 2 hours making fun of a player who just suffered a serious, season ending injury, did I ?:noidea:

The difference between he and you, CL, and a handful of others here is that he at least had the cash, motivation, incentive, etc... to turn a sports thread site into a hopefully profitable business.
THAT gives him the right to do whatever TF he chooses to do.

The rest of you are just pretty much :bj to anything he says/ does:clap:

You haven't posted much lately and you haven't been missed by anyone. It's good to see that you're still as full of shit as ever. Here is your first post in it's entirety:

First of all, this is the NBA. Any team can win on any day.
Should the Heat win? Of course. However, much stranger things happen on almost a nightly basis.

How come Laker fans love nothing more but to the throw the 'bandwagon' crap around here on a daily basis towards Heat fans, when in reality you are proving yourselves to be the fair weathered fans?

You guys are already thinking you will get blow out, followed by how fast you will quit watching.
That = Bandwagon. Only supporting or investing time in a winner.
True fans can sit through winning or losing.

Nowhere in that post did you mention that I was taking time out for Christmas dinner.

Then Flauge called you out:

trojan fan isnt a bandwagoner. turning off one nba to have Christmas dinner with your family doesnt make you a bad fan. it makes you a good husband (father?) ..

he is just being realistic. look at the lakers starting 5 today.. it is downright horrible. could they win? sure. i could also win the lotto.. but i wouldnt bank on it.

you no what.. fuck it. trojanfan is a fair weather bitch..
giggle.gif
MERRY CHRISTMAS!!!
occasion14.gif

Then you posted this:

To be fair, his post did say during dinner.
However, read the posts on the Laker homepage game thread.
Total bandwagon.

So yeah, I ignored the 2nd post by you because you only posted it after being called out by Flauge. As you were told when you were first banned: You're a dick troll. That's also why you are banned from the Lakers boards. One instance of calling Hammer a yo-yo, didn't get you banned. It was the sum total of your unwanted idiocy that got you banned.

And as for "that's not trolling, it's the truth", that's your biggest problem and why no one on these boards has any respect for you and why it probably won't be long before you're looking at a perma-ban. You're so full of yourself that you think your moronic troll comments are facts.

Trolling is tolerated on the main boards to a certain extent as long as the troll is at least entertaining and capable of occasional logical basketball talk. Your trolling isn't even a little bit entertaining.

Also, trolling is NEVER allowed on team boards, which is the reason that you were banned from the Lakers boards regardless of what you say to try and make yourself feel better.

Last edited by a moderator:

trojanfan12

R.I.P. Robotic Dreams. Fight On!
Hoopla Cash
$ 16,709.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
let him find a Heat fans only site. it's clear that's where he needs to be...

Most Heat fans don't seem to respect him anymore than anyone else does. He's probably better off just staying off of message boards entirely.:lol:

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
knicks vs lakers
okc vs Memphis
pacers vs heat
spurs vs rockets
clippers vs warriors

bksballer89

Most Popular Member
Hoopla Cash
$ 109,565.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Memphis on Christmas day?

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Nowhere in that post did you mention that I was taking time out for Christmas dinner.

Then Flauge called you out:
Is that what you think happened? Maybe lay off the :suds:.
I made a statement in reference to what was posted on the Lakers board ( because I couldn't post it there).
It just happened to be after your post.
Then, to clarify that I wasn't directly accusing you, I made the second post.
Take it how ever you want, but it isn't that hard to follow.

In the end, Flague was taking a backhanded shot at you. Not me.

So yeah, I ignored the 2nd post by you because you only posted it after being called out by Flauge. As you were told when you were first banned: You're a dick troll. That's also why you are banned from the Lakers boards. One instance of calling Hammer a yo-yo, didn't get you banned. It was the sum total of your unwanted idiocy that got you banned.
And as for "that's not trolling, it's the truth", that's your biggest problem and why no one on these boards has any respect for you and why it probably won't be long before you're looking at a perma-ban. You're so full of yourself that you think your moronic troll comments are facts.
You really should get your facts straight, before typing your ridiculous bullshit.
All I did was point out that quoting World Hate was laughable.
Last year his prediction was the Lakers win 72+.
This year , if you recall, it was that the Lakers would win the West:lol::omg::wtf2:

So what is it? A troll comment or a fact?

Also, trolling is NEVER allowed on team boards, which is the reason that you were banned from the Lakers boards regardless of what you say to try and make yourself feel better.
How sure are you of that?
I never trolled the Lakers team board, but others have.
Same goes for some other team boards.

TurnUpTheHeat

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most Heat fans don't seem to respect him anymore than anyone else does. He's probably better off just staying off of message boards entirely.:lol:

:lol:

You've posted 5700+ times.

Perhaps your the one who needs to find something else to do.:laugh3:

Black Adam

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
:lol:

You've posted 5700+ times.

Perhaps your the one who needs to find something else to do.:laugh3:

hilarious...

# of posts="that guy's a loser" in Turnip's warped world. so then what does it say about the guy who goes out of his way to make alternate handles to win a stupid debate on a sports message board...?

can't wait for this clown to deny he did it...again...:lol:

podsox

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so that home court advantage thing hasn't meant much today

Am I Blue Through it All?

Herald of the Apocalypse
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Paul George stated that the Pacers were non-plussed about the Pacers not playing on Christmas, although he would have appreciated playing against LA to see his family.

I was happy with yesterdays slate. Felt good about watching Despicable Me 2 with the nieces. Btw, I am not the star of that movie despite all reports to the contrary.