• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Ten (10) reasons why the TOMPA BAY mission will fail

wazzu31

Never go full Husky
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Pete Carroll blew Wilson’s Super Bowl?

Southieinnc

Do Your Job!
Hoopla Cash
$ 9,623.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we all know...most of the nfl world has carved in stone their assertion that Brady will reach his 10th SB and 7th SB championship in 2020. They have "drank the kool-aid" on this idea , so i now offer 10 reasons to "pump the brakes" as an antidote to this delusion.

1. AGE ; He is 43 year old.....and as we all know...."father time" catches up with all athletes. Either his arm strength will continue to decline or he will take an injury and not "bounce back as well as in years past.
2. IMMOBILE: We all know that Brady is club-footed" and can't run from here there and he has this limitation in the era of the fleet-footed QB'S like MAHOMES....JACKSON ....WILSON . His o-line must pitch a perfect game each time to enable him to survive.
3. GRUDGE TEAM: Their are two (2) teams in the NFC who have a huge grudge against TOM most notably SEATTLE and ATLANTA. I am sure that WILSON Wants to get revenge on TOM for PETE CARROLL blowing his SB ....and ATLANTA likewise for blowing their 25 pt. lead in their SB. These teams are waiting with "sharpened knives". Also to be considered is that the NFC has two teams that have no fear of TOM.....GIANTS/EAGLES who both ate his lunch on three occasions.
4. TAMPA's HORRID DEFENSE: Last season TAMPA BAY gave up 28 pts per game.....TOM is going to have to score 30 pts per game to cover his defense's sins.
5. BREES: This is most likely DREW BREES last season....it is his last shot at catching a second ring before he retires.....he and the SAINTS are on a mission.
6. PHYSICALITY of NFC: BRADY is now playing in the NFC ...a conference historically predicated on physical play.....getting after the QB . Tom is going to get hit more often than he ever was in the AFC.
7. STAR GAZING: The "super star" is now in their midst and i wonder if some of his teammates will get too reliant on the superstar winning their games and get caught "watching".
8. WILSON/GARRAPOLO: These two represent his most skilled opponents ......trust me ....these tow are not simply "lay down" in front of TOM.
9. LOCKER ROOM ANGST; I remember When they brought in MONTANA to KC and it was revealed later than many of the veterans resented how they kicked STEVE DEBERG to the curd and just handed his job ot JOE. Are we sure there are not any players in the TAMPA locker room that don't like the fact that they just gave WINSTON's job to old man TOM?
10. SUPER BOWL : Finally....even if TOM does get to SB 55....his opponent will likely be either KC or BALTIMORE. ....he won't get away with a performance like he put up against the RAMS.......he won't prevail against either of these tow teams in what will be a scoring track meet from both.
There it is ...my antidte for the kool-aid.

TMDNR

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
As we all know...most of the nfl world has carved in stone their assertion that Brady will reach his 10th SB and 7th SB championship in 2020. They have "drank the kool-aid" on this idea , so i now offer 10 reasons to "pump the brakes" as an antidote to this delusion.

1. AGE ; He is 43 year old.....and as we all know...."father time" catches up with all athletes. Either his arm strength will continue to decline or he will take an injury and not "bounce back as well as in years past.
2. IMMOBILE: We all know that Brady is club-footed" and can't run from here there and he has this limitation in the era of the fleet-footed QB'S like MAHOMES....JACKSON ....WILSON . His o-line must pitch a perfect game each time to enable him to survive.
3. GRUDGE TEAM: Their are two (2) teams in the NFC who have a huge grudge against TOM most notably SEATTLE and ATLANTA. I am sure that WILSON Wants to get revenge on TOM for PETE CARROLL blowing his SB ....and ATLANTA likewise for blowing their 25 pt. lead in their SB. These teams are waiting with "sharpened knives". Also to be considered is that the NFC has two teams that have no fear of TOM.....GIANTS/EAGLES who both ate his lunch on three occasions.
4. TAMPA's HORRID DEFENSE: Last season TAMPA BAY gave up 28 pts per game.....TOM is going to have to score 30 pts per game to cover his defense's sins.
5. BREES: This is most likely DREW BREES last season....it is his last shot at catching a second ring before he retires.....he and the SAINTS are on a mission.
6. PHYSICALITY of NFC: BRADY is now playing in the NFC ...a conference historically predicated on physical play.....getting after the QB . Tom is going to get hit more often than he ever was in the AFC.
7. STAR GAZING: The "super star" is now in their midst and i wonder if some of his teammates will get too reliant on the superstar winning their games and get caught "watching".
8. WILSON/GARRAPOLO: These two represent his most skilled opponents ......trust me ....these tow are not simply "lay down" in front of TOM.
9. LOCKER ROOM ANGST; I remember When they brought in MONTANA to KC and it was revealed later than many of the veterans resented how they kicked STEVE DEBERG to the curd and just handed his job ot JOE. Are we sure there are not any players in the TAMPA locker room that don't like the fact that they just gave WINSTON's job to old man TOM?
10. SUPER BOWL : Finally....even if TOM does get to SB 55....his opponent will likely be either KC or BALTIMORE. ....he won't get away with a performance like he put up against the RAMS.......he won't prevail against either of these tow teams in what will be a scoring track meet from both.
There it is ...my antidte for the kool-aid.
You make some good points OP, like the fearless Eagles and the physicality of the conference, however that is negated by your retarded points like Todd Bowles not fixing the defense, like the other players in Tampa happy as pigs in shit about their goofball "leader" sent packing. And that Arians will publicly call any player caught stargazing "a faggot" on national television, so there won't be any of that.

BIGBLUE 49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@eaglesnut It is yet to be seen whether or not the defense has been "fixed" ....it is also yet to be seen how Tom will react the first time "old school" ARIANS screams at him. Not sure why or how you bring the word faggot into this conversation.
In this country now with race tensions at a historic low.....you are sure about there being no locker room angst over handing a young black man's job to an old white guy? What exactly is it that causes you to call WINSTON a "goofball?" Just because of interceptions? Terry Bradshaw career: 212 tds....210 interceptions. Was 4 sb winner Terry Bradshaw a goof ball?

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@eaglesnut It is yet to be seen whether or not the defense has been "fixed" ....it is also yet to be seen how Tom will react the first time "old school" ARIANS screams at him. Not sure why or how you bring the word faggot into this conversation.
In this country now with race tensions at a historic low.....you are sure about there being no locker room angst over handing a young black man's job to an old white guy? What exactly is it that causes you to call WINSTON a "goofball?" Just because of interceptions? Terry Bradshaw career: 212 tds....210 interceptions. Was 4 sb winner Terry Bradshaw a goof ball?
Yea Terry Bradshaw was a huge Goof ball

Also if anyone has a problem with a guy who just threw 30 interceptions in one season by literally the greatest QB of all time, then they have other problems they need to work on.

BIGBLUE 49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Tapey Often qb's in their careers have a season or two where they have more interceptions than usual...that's life.
I believe that somewhere down the line.....after Brees retires and the job is Winston's full time...and the Saints put more weapons around Jameis...and rebuild New Orleans defense to its contender years level...the next SB won by the Saints will be with Jameis Winston at the helm.

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Tapey Often qb's in their careers have a season or two where they have more interceptions than usual...that's life.
I believe that somewhere down the line.....after Brees retires and the job is Winston's full time...and the Saints put more weapons around Jameis...and rebuild New Orleans defense to its contender years level...the next SB won by the Saints will be with Jameis Winston at the helm.
What do you mean are you trying to say Winston didn’t have enough weapons in Tampa? That’s crazy.
In this day and age of QB play you absolutely can’t throw 30 interceptions and still be a starter I don’t care what your other stats look like.

BIGBLUE 49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@Tapey No....i am not saying that he didn't have weapons in Tampa.....only that New Orleans in the future will need to increase theirs for him there.
Look...i agree he had a terrible season in Tampa Bay with his interceptions....but consider this...EVEN with that aspect of his performance in Tampa...his offense was number 3 on the list last year for total team points scored....only eclipsed by Baltimore and SF.
I am simply saying that it is NOT over for WINSTON....he will redeem himself later on.

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Brees#1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Because they want to be at the elite table. They don't just want the money.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
BtJQ0N.gif

His horrified teammates say it all.

BIGBLUE 49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS If your smart-ass comment is because your are thinking of the historic presence of slavery in the 19th century......remember that that situation was bettered by th 13 th amendment and 600 thousand soldiers that died to end slavery.
Today however...and presently ...race relations are in the dumpster...and not likely to improve. If you cannot see that...then i ask what PLANET YOU ARE LIVING ON.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Me and @HammerDown have been fighting every list that has Brady as the Goat

FaCe-LeE-uS

ΔΣΦ
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,513.03
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS If your smart-ass comment is because your are thinking of the historic presence of slavery in the 19th century......remember that that situation was bettered by th 13 th amendment and 600 thousand soldiers that died to end slavery.
Today however...and presently ...race relations are in the dumpster...and not likely to improve. If you cannot see that...then i ask what PLANET YOU ARE LIVING ON.
You specifically said race tensions are at a historic low... Or did you forget your train of thought mid-post? It happens in old age

BIGBLUE 49

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
@FaCe-LeE-uS All right...historic for the past and present century.....and your age bigotry is noted and know that every day you are heading toward an "older" you...hold onto that thought.