• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Tadpoles vs The Sharks Kryptonite

MrFlyingV

Flying V God
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Only one win in Buffalo ever. Sharks have had more trouble with this team than any other. So am looking at maybe a 2-1 loss.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Holy shit the tadd does have a set!! Gooseneck gets back to back starts, guess we will be able to get a better idea how good he is

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I'm glad Grosenick got rewarded with another start. Now help the kid out and put the damn puck in the net.

Cbrower91

Donkey Bonker
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
well looks like the sharks were expecting the kid to do it all by himself again tonight

Slimpikins

Well, fuck it
Hoopla Cash
$ 330.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
YOU-ARE-BAD-AND-YOU-SHOULD-FEEL-BAD.jpg

Likewall32

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Am I blind or what? I still dont see how that goal was called off for goalie interference. Brauns leg was in between buff goalies leg. He didnt interfere with shit. And how come no one mentioned that Irbe suited up as the Sabres backup. How awesome is that. He worn #35 tho and didnt have the Jofa cage. 10 saves for Gross has to be mentally rough for him. The 2 on 1 was nice, the blocked shot by the SJ dman that came back to the buff player sucks, gross was cheating on that one. And you now know he wont start for awhile, but I have to credit Todd. He deserved to start and he did. He wasnt awful even tho 10 saves on 13 shots sucks. How was the 3rd goal? I didnt get to see that one.

BUT im happy bout this game - Why? Cause I get to order a new Irbe jersey! Sucks buffalo was wearing their worst in the league putrid 3rd jerseys tho. But fuck Irbe suited up at 47 years old. Buff shoulda let him play jus cause it was vs SJ and there gonna finish in the bottom 4 of the league anyway

23sharks

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Am I blind or what? I still dont see how that goal was called off for goalie interference. Brauns leg was in between buff goalies leg. He didnt interfere with shit. And how come no one mentioned that Irbe suited up as the Sabres backup. How awesome is that. He worn #35 tho and didnt have the Jofa cage. 10 saves for Gross has to be mentally rough for him. The 2 on 1 was nice, the blocked shot by the SJ dman that came back to the buff player sucks, gross was cheating on that one. And you now know he wont start for awhile, but I have to credit Todd. He deserved to start and he did. He wasnt awful even tho 10 saves on 13 shots sucks. How was the 3rd goal? I didnt get to see that one.

BUT im happy bout this game - Why? Cause I get to order a new Irbe jersey! Sucks buffalo was wearing their worst in the league putrid 3rd jerseys tho. But fuck Irbe suited up at 47 years old. Buff shoulda let him play jus cause it was vs SJ and there gonna finish in the bottom 4 of the league anyway

And they prob would have won the game anyway. LOL.
This team is just awful. I read the Kurz article the other day asking if there are any leaders on this team, and I wonder the same thing. What does the locker room or bus ride sound like after getting beaten, yet again, by a shitty team.
With them playing most of the games on the road so far, I doubt anyone gets fired for a while. They'll wait till they home/away games even out before they do anything, if they even will.