• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Superbowl 50: Carolina Panthers vs Denver Broncos 630 EST CBS

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Denver is in the SB let this shit go and let them enjoy it, doesn't matter how they got there. Most Denver fans here are pretty cool
You got that right Sonny, the man of reason, cheers!

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Who give's a rat's ass. They have had the no#1 ranked defense all season, not a hidden fact. But their O played well and only had 1 t/O

That's my point Sonny, they didn't play well, hence why I posted all their drives. They had one good opening drive to start the game, and that was about it. Yet people keeping talking like they were lighting it up.

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That's my point Sonny, they didn't play well, hence why I posted all their drives. They had one good opening drive to start the game, and that was about it. Yet people keeping talking like they were lighting it up.

Peyton still threw 2tds that's double what he threw all season in Denver, and they won. Denver's D doesn't need anyone to legitimize them, their 2 picks and 23 hits spoke for themselves. Let the Broncos fans enjoy their day today

TDs3nOut

Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Denver offense has struggled most of the year. Defense has certainly carried the team. Since returning from injury, however, Manning and the rest of the offense have played well enough that we were able to win a couple of big games.

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Peyton still threw 2tds that's double what he threw all season in Denver, and they won. Denver's D doesn't need anyone to legitimize them, their 2 picks and 23 hits spoke for themselves. Let the Broncos fans enjoy their day today

It's a sports board, where you render opinions.

If Denver wins it will be because of their def, and not Peyton. That's an opinion on the game about to be played, and in no way takes away from them enjoying their day.

Denver needs to keep this low scoring and try and pull out a 13-10 type game.

Carolina needs to get up early forcing Denver to play catchup.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably. He tries to stay away from people that outperform him in the debate department.

Ignoring somebody is basically proving to everybody that either you have tGheys, or you have a vagina.

Jakology

I don't give a fuck
Hoopla Cash
$ 2,125.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

If Denver wins it will be because of their def, and not Peyton. That's an opinion on the game about to be played, and in no way takes away from them enjoying their day.

Translation: "I'm free to say what I want on a message board, so I'm going to be the asshole that ruins the party for everyone." :rolleyes2:

sonnyblack65

Hoopla Cash
$ 40,000.79
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

I think Denver has been down 14 points 3 x this season and came back. Carolina has let some teams back into it like the Giants and recently a nice comeback try by Seattle. They need to keep the throttle down, kinda like Seattle 2 years ago

Dude

Hoopla Cash
$ 2,999.86
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Probably. He tries to stay away from people that outperform him in the debate department.
How's da cheddah looking? Will we get your unrivaled betting insight before tomorrow?

NEPatsfan

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Translation: "I'm free to say what I want on a message board, so I'm going to be the asshole that ruins the party for everyone." :rolleyes2:

Proving once again your reading comprehension sucks.

Opinions on how the game will go, or how a team needs to win, are simply opinions on the game and not a direct attack on their fans or players.