• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Super Bowl LVI: Los Angeles Rams vs. Cincinnati Bengals Thread

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we keep Eli Apple honestly. Dude is absolutely hilarious. Gets everyone so riled up quite easily ( especially Baltimore ) and the best part of that is he's not dirty. Fascinating mind games.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I hope we keep Eli Apple honestly. Dude is absolutely hilarious. Gets everyone so riled up quite easily ( especially Baltimore ) and the best part of that is he's not dirty. Fascinating mind games.
Lol the guy's a jackass. Funny how everyone was clowning his ass today and yesterday...

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol the guy's a jackass. Funny how everyone was clowning his ass today and yesterday...

He's our lovable jackass. Every team needs to have one honestly. You gotta scan and put a warning label on them first though.

jerseyhawksfan79

Hoopla Cash
$ 42,273.33
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a good back and forth game. I was rooting for the Bengals for obvious reasons but that final Rams drive and then the Rams defense to close out the game was very impressive. Bengals have a solid young team that'll compete and congrats to Rams fans on their second SB victory.

Black Adam

Cowards WILL BE cowards..
Hoopla Cash
$ 100.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I thought it was a good back and forth game. I was rooting for the Bengals for obvious reasons but that final Rams drive and then the Rams defense to close out the game was very impressive. Bengals have a solid young team that'll compete and congrats to Rams fans on their second SB victory.
I'm with you on not exactly loving the Rams, but you have to respect a gutty performance...

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Meh. All those calls were legit. Except the first holding call, but that COULD be a makeup for the face mask non-call
Gotta love the complaining about the refs when the biggest play of the game was a non-call on an obvious OPI that gave Cin the lead in the first place.

Also, the “questionable” call is usually called more times than not in most games. Also, the play before that one, Cin got away with defensive holding and DPI on Henderson that wasn’t called that would’ve given the Rams a fresh set of downs anyway.

Let’s just ignore that Cincy wouldn’t have been leading in that game if they weren’t gift wrapped the Higgins TD in the first place, and complain about legit calls.

Robotech

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think those were perines only two runs of the game as well

Maybe Mixon needed a blow. Perine is a huge guy, so he makes sense for short yardage situations.

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lol I'm sorry, but Ramsey wanted no part of the receiving core. Luckily help was stout. If he could've bailed and run to the locker room, he would. Chase is twice as skilled and Higgins is twice as physical than he is.

He's terry cloth, which means he's very soft.

Lolol STFU seriously. You got 1 TD on a trick play and 1 TD from Higgins on 75 yard face mask mugging. Dude had 100 yards with that bullshit. Chase had a good game and Ramsey got beat deep once by Chase. Chase is the real deal but don’t come in here acting like you lit anyones ass up on the Rams.

No go back to your couch

SteelersPride

Hoopla Cash
$ 500.44
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You serious? I never have because I just assumed he wasn't available. LOL.

I don't think I have enough assets, though.
no one is untradeable. It may take herculean efforts... But nah man I never have hard and fast rules that I wont even listen to an offer

SJ76

I'll slap you with my member
Hoopla Cash
$ 31.28
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Gotta love the complaining about the refs when the biggest play of the game was a non-call on an obvious OPI that gave Cin the lead in the first place.

Also, the “questionable” call is usually called more times than not in most games. Also, the play before that one, Cin got away with defensive holding and DPI on Henderson that wasn’t called that would’ve given the Rams a fresh set of downs anyway.

Let’s just ignore that Cincy wouldn’t have been leading in that game if they weren’t gift wrapped the Higgins TD in the first place, and complain about legit calls.

Yup. Higgins has 25 yards receiving for the entire game without that bullshit play and half of those were from a trick play in the red zone.

Rowdy

Hoopla Cash
$ 11,828.65
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Maybe Mixon needed a blow. Perine is a huge guy, so he makes sense for short yardage situations.
You’d think, but he wasn’t a good short yardage with the redskins

Tapey

Hooplas biggest Cardinals homer.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I guess sometimes the bad guys do win.

ANGELAKERAMS

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
There are plenty of Rams fans.

They just don’t A) all live in LA, 2) have no desire to go to LA for anything ( even a SB ) and 3) take out a 2nd mortgage just to pay over-inflated prices to attend a game when you can watch it for free on TV