• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl Champion Eagles!

djm

KFFL Refugee
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I could care less but the White House is bigger than one man. They may not like President but always remember that the President invited you to the White House and he is not an Eagles fan. :D

Much to do about nothing but if I got invited I would go just for the experience.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The white house is pretty much about one man.

Congress and the senate are other things.

I want nothing to do with politicians, honestly, and wouldn't go either. I have other experiences I would be more interested in.

To each their own. But to write such hate mail because of such a decision is about as stupid as one gets.

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Fanatics reversible Super Bowl Jacket arrived this morning. Made of wool and nylon on the other side and made in China, where else. I had ordered it the day after the Super Bowl because you never know if and when they would win another one574932B6-A3B1-471E-BC13-B66A0FE3D95B.jpeg A5C511EF-E6DF-4745-838D-0D6DCF00F0FF.jpeg . But I must say that it is top quality and came in perfect condition except for the wrinkles which should smooth out after a while. It came folded in a box and I feel it was really worth the money. It seems like all the Fanatics brand clothing runs small, so I am glad that I ordered it extra large, especially if I want to wear a hooded sweatshirt under it for really cold weather.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Fanatics reversible Super Bowl Jacket arrived this morning. Made of wool and nylon on the other side and made in China, where else. I had ordered it the day after the Super Bowl because you never know if and when they would win another oneView attachment 180324 View attachment 180325 . But I must say that it is top quality and came in perfect condition except for the wrinkles which should smooth out after a while. It came folded in a box and I feel it was really worth the money. It seems like all the Fanatics brand clothing runs small, so I am glad that I ordered it extra large, especially if I want to wear a hooded sweatshirt under it for really cold weather.

I am a huge fan of this jacket! Huge!

If there was virtually no use for it here is FL I would really have looked into such a thing. Nice share!

Dusty

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
At the present time the Fanatics web site says out of stock for this varsity type jacket. I do not know if they are making more or what the story is on it. If someone wanted one they could probably call Fanatics customer service and inquire. However, they have two leather versions for sale.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
My Fanatics reversible Super Bowl Jacket arrived this morning. Made of wool and nylon on the other side and made in China, where else. I had ordered it the day after the Super Bowl because you never know if and when they would win another oneView attachment 180324 View attachment 180325 . But I must say that it is top quality and came in perfect condition except for the wrinkles which should smooth out after a while. It came folded in a box and I feel it was really worth the money. It seems like all the Fanatics brand clothing runs small, so I am glad that I ordered it extra large, especially if I want to wear a hooded sweatshirt under it for really cold weather.

Looks awesome. Nice keepsake for the magical season they had.

Northern Eagle

Hangin' With The Homeboys
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I've been trying to land a Dawkins jersey for the last 6 months (even a replica version), but they're out of stock for my size. The Mitchell and Ness has a more authentic look than the stupid Nike jerseys - I contacted M&N directly but they said they aren't making more until September or October. I got a Jerome Brown #99 throwback in February, really impressed with the look and quality even for a replica.

Taddy Mason

Hoopla Cash
$ 24,579.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Toddler in Chief throws a tantrum.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And the Toddler in Chief throws a tantrum.

Yeah. I’m just waiting for all of the “these damn disrespectful millionaire athletes disrespecting the miliatary and now the office of the Presidency”.

I can remember instances (not exact instances, just instances) of champion athletes making the White House visit out of respect while making it clear they did not agree with certain policies of that sitting President.

They voiced their opinions and were not uninvited by the White House. It was considered acceptable adult behavior to disagree politically but still have the celebration and put all that aside for a bit. In our current situation it is not just the players not fulfilling that....there is at least equal blame on the sitting President. He is also a huge part in keeping this debate going...couching it as a threat to our entire country.

I just watched my 18 year old graduate last week. 900 kids and thousands of friends and family. They did the pledge of allegience and the anthem at the ceremony. While both went on I scanned the arena and found out of the thousands there not a single kid or adult in the crowd sat or kneeled or showed any behavior that could be considered disrespectful to anyone. With respect to everyone’s belief this is not a major issue.

And neither is the Eagles (or Warriors last fall) not going to the White House anything of significance. They are, at this point, just overblown blather from a commander in chief that masters in using blather to distract us all from what are important issues politically.

Looking forward to being past this latter this summer as the season gets closer, since this is a football board and not a politics board. Until then I am actually most pleased that the team gets back a day of practice from all of this!

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yeah. I’m just waiting for all of the “these damn disrespectful millionaire athletes disrespecting the miliatary and now the office of the Presidency”.

I can remember instances (not exact instances, just instances) of champion athletes making the White House visit out of respect while making it clear they did not agree with certain policies of that sitting President.

They voiced their opinions and were not uninvited by the White House. It was considered acceptable adult behavior to disagree politically but still have the celebration and put all that aside for a bit. In our current situation it is not just the players not fulfilling that....there is at least equal blame on the sitting President. He is also a huge part in keeping this debate going...couching it as a threat to our entire country.

I just watched my 18 year old graduate last week. 900 kids and thousands of friends and family. They did the pledge of allegience and the anthem at the ceremony. While both went on I scanned the arena and found out of the thousands there not a single kid or adult in the crowd sat or kneeled or showed any behavior that could be considered disrespectful to anyone. With respect to everyone’s belief this is not a major issue.

And neither is the Eagles (or Warriors last fall) not going to the White House anything of significance. They are, at this point, just overblown blather from a commander in chief that masters in using blather to distract us all from what are important issues politically.

Looking forward to being past this latter this summer as the season gets closer, since this is a football board and not a politics board. Until then I am actually most pleased that the team gets back a day of practice from all of this!
yea eaglesnut is having a tantrum in the NFL forum about this.

he is "outraged"

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he is "outraged"

I’m glad that’s being discussed in the NFL forum. That’s more appropriate to me.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

he is "outraged"
You're a fool.
A bunch of whiny bitches ruined it for their teammates.
Not good teamwork.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Lots of hope dripping from your stated opinion.
so your stance is that the players who really wanted to meet Trump are going to be sore at those who weren't going to attend and that is going to fuck up the dynamics in the lockerroom?

haha

sure. ok.

I disagree.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will just leave this right here:

FOX News uses pictures of Eagles players praying to make it seem like they were kneeling during the National Anthem

Why? Because I personally believe that there is a story being created in parts of the media (actually all parts of the media, as it fits their whims). But in this case...shopping players praying before games as sinful anthem protesters is quite funny.

As for what no White House visit does to the locker room.....I do not think any of us here can say for certain either way. That said....I just really can't see this poisoning a locker room that just work together so well to deliver the teams first SB. Sure, guys will be upset, and I am sure they will get a chance to voice it out with the team as a whole and discuss it out.

There is a culture in place now....that culture addresses and talks out these things. Then they move forward. If the....previous coach were still here....I would agree that this has some impact on the team chemistry for next year.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I will just leave this right here:

FOX News uses pictures of Eagles players praying to make it seem like they were kneeling during the National Anthem

Why? Because I personally believe that there is a story being created in parts of the media (actually all parts of the media, as it fits their whims). But in this case...shopping players praying before games as sinful anthem protesters is quite funny.

As for what no White House visit does to the locker room.....I do not think any of us here can say for certain either way. That said....I just really can't see this poisoning a locker room that just work together so well to deliver the teams first SB. Sure, guys will be upset, and I am sure they will get a chance to voice it out with the team as a whole and discuss it out.

There is a culture in place now....that culture addresses and talks out these things. Then they move forward. If the....previous coach were still here....I would agree that this has some impact on the team chemistry for next year.
Ertz responded to it. This team is ridiculously religious and it brings them together big time. I don't know if I have ever seen what this team does from a Christian POV.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Fox has now apologized for those misleading pictures and story about the Eagles kneeling.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
so your stance is that the players who really wanted to meet Trump are going to be sore at those who weren't going to attend and that is going to fuck up the dynamics in the lockerroom?

haha

sure. ok.

I disagree.
Only if they don't win.