• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Super Bowl Champion Eagles!

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now we know Doug wanted to go.
Might be the best coach ever for keeping the team together through this bullshit.
What a man knowing that football is bigger than anything else and keeping them focused when they need to be.
What a leader.
Please God keep winning.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
And now we know Doug wanted to go.
Might be the best coach ever for keeping the team together through this bullshit.
What a man knowing that football is bigger than anything else and keeping them focused when they need to be.
What a leader.
Please God keep winning.
man, you suck so hard

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Hope in one hand and shit in the other.

Everything would be fine if they all just went like they are supposed to. Instead? Problems that can hopefully be overcome.

Ahhhhh....I see. Supposed to go.

Nothing I have read from the team had been them making any player go. And I have always supported that.

While I can respect the opinion that it shouldn’t have even been an option for the players, I do support the team for taking that tack.

In my view the locker room cancer that you worry about from the event not happening would have been extremely likely had the players been forced to go.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
In much much better news...the team gets their rings next Thursday after practice.

Can’t wait to see what they look like!

Roy Munson

Posting with one hand
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ahhhh....Confirmed on 6/6/18....winning the teams first championship does not alleviate the Negadelphian in all phans. Got it.

And congrats on being the first to have your reason in place if the team falters this year.

they could lose every game next year and I wouldn't give a fuck...

PhoenixEagles1

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,730.36
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
A lot of people are blaming this on Trump. Lurie decided to only send a group of 10 players to the white house.
That means most of the team would have been left out. Eagles also tried to reschedule to go there when Trump was
out of town. All this nonsense because of 4 or 5 players making immature noise! Our president stood up for the flag
and what it stands for. As a player I would have cherished the opportunity to go to the white house! I raised my kids to respect our flag and the people who fought for it. I am pissed about the way the Eagles have handled this whole thing!

You saying private bone spurs is patriotic. Stop.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Damn straight! There they are! I like what coach said....now it’s 2018 forward.

But let’s stop for a moment....finally a ring! Love that the bezel has 127 diamonds for the combined jersey numbers of Clement, Burton and Foles on the Philly Special. Great touch.

I’ve been watching a lot of the videos of the SB and season this week. “An undrafted free agent RB, tossing to the third string TE, throwing the touchdown to the back up QB....is there any better play to show how special this team is than the ‘Philly Special’”.

old duke

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
That is a fantastic story line! Heard it before, but thanks for the refresher!

TheSnowdog

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am torn...

I absolutely can not wait for football and the Eagles season to start but I am still on Cloud 9 from last season's march to the Super Bowl and want to hold onto that feeling as long as possible :)

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I am torn...

I absolutely can not wait for football and the Eagles season to start but I am still on Cloud 9 from last season's march to the Super Bowl and want to hold onto that feeling as long as possible :)

I’ve thought about this some lately. Specifically....what is acceptable to me for this team this year? It’s a different thing now. All my life it has been “win the whole fucking thing”. No less, no more. And damn straight I want to taste that high again this coming season.

But it’s just not so urgent this year. That’s the legacy of winning it all last year. Still have the want to see them win it all every year. But the pressure is down. That’s what winning it all does.

As a true Phan I want to see it won every year, of course. As a more realistic fan I want to to see them win it all at least one more time in the next 2-3 years.

Watching a lot of videos recently of last season I see a team that did it all and did it all right of course. But there was also countless moments (like losing Hicks and Peters in the same game) where I realized “ that’s where a promising season would have went to shit in the past”. That’s also the legacy of last season....the breaks went all our way. Plays that could have gone 50/50 on reply went our way. Deflections off opposing DBs went right to our WR for a first down. Those kinds of things can’t be depended on every year.

2018 will be what it will be. But 2017 will never be taken away. Ahhhhhhh....

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I’ve thought about this some lately. Specifically....what is acceptable to me for this team this year? It’s a different thing now. All my life it has been “win the whole fucking thing”. No less, no more. And damn straight I want to taste that high again this coming season.

But it’s just not so urgent this year. That’s the legacy of winning it all last year. Still have the want to see them win it all every year. But the pressure is down. That’s what winning it all does.

As a true Phan I want to see it won every year, of course. As a more realistic fan I want to to see them win it all at least one more time in the next 2-3 years.

Watching a lot of videos recently of last season I see a team that did it all and did it all right of course. But there was also countless moments (like losing Hicks and Peters in the same game) where I realized “ that’s where a promising season would have went to shit in the past”. That’s also the legacy of last season....the breaks went all our way. Plays that could have gone 50/50 on reply went our way. Deflections off opposing DBs went right to our WR for a first down. Those kinds of things can’t be depended on every year.

You will probably feel differently in September.

Orlando Eagles

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You will probably feel differently in September.

Most likely. I realized as I’m typing it that I’m making sure proclamations in mid June. My expectations are not usually firmed up until mid preseason or so.

John

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Most likely. I realized as I’m typing it that I’m making sure proclamations in mid June. My expectations are not usually firmed up until mid preseason or so.
When you are watching the Atlanta game, you'll be yelling and screaming - AND cursing - just as much as other years.

I miss Dawkins

Philadelphia Ducks
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
balls tend to bounce more favorably as a direct result of work, practice and persistence as well. The intensity that we brought in the SB in the 4th QTR to finally get that strip, was a relentless never give up drive. I screamed all season the previous year about the way our CB's never looked back. Thank gawd we got rid of most of them. And this year, it was a "HUGE" difference. instead of opponents catching touchdowns by a ball that almost hit our CB in the back - our guys were constantly getting their hands on the ball, even when they didn't get an INT. It completely changed the drives and outcome of the games. The coaches ability to gameplan towards our opponents (unlike Reid) and even change the plan within the game and even in 1 week (even when we actually won the game - like the NYG game) in order to improve the team is huge! Our commitment to running the ball was also huge and paid off sticking with it. This is a different team with a different spirit, and I think we are going to continue to see good things happen here.

eaglesnut

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Mother fucker, we must repeat!! The league can't handle us. Too deep, too smart. The iron is hot right now.

ill

THRILLHO
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Mother fucker, we must repeat!! The league can't handle us. Too deep, too smart. The iron is hot right now.
nope. our failure to visit the White House has us doomed. This team is coming apart at the seams.