• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Game Thread: Sugar Bowl: Georgia vs Texas, 8:45 EST, ESPN

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I think people are bypassing a hard cold fact: the SEC East might be the shittiest, weakest division in all of CFB. Look what happens when UGA steps outside that division: curbstomped by LSU and Texas and lost to Bama.

The East had a winning record against the West and look what happened when UF stepped outside the conference. Or Kentucky. But facts don't fit the narrative I guess.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
The East had a winning record against the West and look what happened when UF stepped outside the conference. Or Kentucky. But facts don't fit the narrative I guess.

UK had a fluke year. They'll be back to being UK again next year. You guys were curbstomped and embarrassed by an overrated UGA squad and an extremely overrated MIZZWHO squad. The East is awful.......

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Just think, had it been a 1 loss UGA SEC champ instead of Bama they probably would've ended up #2 behind Clemson and playing ND in the playoffs and would be probably be headed to the NCG. lulz. Crazy how things work out.

Highly doubtful on that part. Do not mistake UGA for being a great team like Clemson. The Domers more than likely stomp a mudhole in UGA too. Look at what a 4 loss Texas team did to them. Like I said, Bammer is the only team worth a shit in the SEC......

TigerBait1971

Roll Tide? What? FUCK YOU! lolz
Hoopla Pickems Staff
Hoopla Cash
$ 700.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU plays UT in week 2 next year.

Should learn something about both teams.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UK had a fluke year. They'll be back to being UK again next year. You guys were curbstomped and embarrassed by an overrated UGA squad and an extremely overrated MIZZWHO squad. The East is awful.......
I think you didn't read his post very well. You're now referring to other SEC East teams.

UF beat their SEC West opponents. Overall, the SEC East (i.e. the shittiest, weakest division in all of CFB) is better than the SEC West.

bamabear82

I ♥ t-baggin
Hoopla Cash
$ 709.73
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Highly doubtful on that part. Do not mistake UGA for being a great team like Clemson. The Domers more than likely stomp a mudhole in UGA too. Look at what a 4 loss Texas team did to them. Like I said, Bammer is the only team worth a shit in the SEC......

UGA would've killed ND, especially it being a game of importance. Clemson basically had a 1st rd. bye.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
UGA would've killed ND, especially it being a game of importance. Clemson basically had a 1st rd. bye.

No they wouldn't. Again, Clemson has a shot at winning the whole thing and are a GREAT team that would pummel every team in the country. UGA wasn't a playoff contender nor a great team. Domers would have shat on them the way Texas did. UGA was overrated.

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

It’s 2013 OU all over again. Texas “made a statement”, and now they will be the darlings for the preseason. They will pull the “SEC was overrated” card, and forget that Texas list 4 games, including their second in a row against Maryland.

No point in bringing up UF or UK winning. The whorn fan is just being like their fans always are. No use arguing with stupid pricks.

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You’re analyzing as you should, but the pundits will have them as a major contender, possibly preseason top 5.
If by pundits you mean poll voter and such, then you are 100% correct. Because types like them go way overboard in brand name, reputation, etc. They will over elevate a blue blood/similar and under appreciate a non blue blood/similar.

Example. Had the names on the jersey last night been Iowa State or TCU instead of Texas, no way those type schools would get that kind of respect from a bunch of pollsters in early polls next year.

Again, quality depth is the key IMHO. Not that teams with great starters and mediocre back ups can't make some noise. They can...but they need some good fortune from the injury fairy. (And some good fortune from the "don't do anything stupid" fairy.)

Diego Roll Tide

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Don’t bother. 10-4 and Texas is flexing their muscles. God forbid they win a game with a NC on the line.

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It’s 2013 OU all over again. Texas “made a statement”, and now they will be the darlings for the preseason. They will pull the “SEC was overrated” card, and forget that Texas list 4 games, including their second in a row against Maryland.

No point in bringing up UF or UK winning. The whorn fan is just being like their fans always are. No use arguing with stupid pricks.

Oh for fuck's sake another dumbfuck noonb. Probably became a Bama fan in '09.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3

Boy the big 12 sure sucks. Look at how Texas was embarrassed by Maryland.

Again.

This sure is a fun game to play.

Gatorchip

Hoopla Cash
$ 3,015.91
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Is that in Mississippi?
curacao-location-on-the-caribbean-map.jpg

TexasExes98

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy the big 12 sure sucks. Look at how Texas was embarrassed by Maryland.

Again.

This sure is a fun game to play.

Yup, totally embarrassed by MD. Can't deny that; that was flat out embarrassing. About as embarrassing as getting boat raced by freakin MIZZWHO

Deep Creek

Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
LSU plays UT in week 2 next year.

Should learn something about both teams.
I'm just glad we have some teams willing to schedule games like this in Austin and Baton Rouge instead of Arlington, Houston or New Orleans.

Deathroll

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yup, totally embarrassed by MD. Can't deny that; that was flat out embarrassing. About as embarrassing as getting boat raced by freakin MIZZWHO

No, I would say nice try but it wasn't. The loss to Merry Land was MUCH worse. It being the 2nd year in a row, y'all can't even claim to have been surprised.

By the way, which team was worse...Mizzou or West Virginia? You managed to lose that game too.

lilchi721

Hoopla Cash
$ 20,500.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sugar bowl hasn't been kind to the SEC lately but congrats horns you earned it