• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Suddenly, it's Wake Forest

Ol School

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Well Wake Forest has to beat NCSU, who is currently ranked, Clemson, who won't be an easy out, and then Pitt in the CCG, all three wins would give them a bump in the rankings, Cincinnati has no games left really other than SMU where they can improve they're resume. Question is, can Wake make up the difference and jump them in the minds of the voters?

And for the above to happen, Georgia, Oklahoma and Ohio State all have to win out. If Oklahoma loses and Ohio State loses and neither Michigan or Michigan State win out, both Wake and Cincinnati could get in?

There might be one or two others, like Oregon, with one loss that could win out and stay ahead of wake, as well? Makes for an interesting season.
You left out Wakes next game, @ Carolina. In a season with disappointment, they will beat the Deacs, book it.

Ol School

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Help! How do I start a thread. Trying to post an NFL play tomorrow for you bettors. You'll want to read it

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Help! How do I start a thread. Trying to post an NFL play tomorrow for you bettors. You'll want to read it
Should be a "post thread" button in the upper right corner.

Ickey Shuffle

Do you have a minute to talk about Joe Burrow?
Supporting Member Level 1
Hoopla Cash
$ 200.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
You can simulate your college football game a hundred times and Wake still won't be in first place. What a season.

Ol School

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
O/u ol school figures this out in the next 15 minutes....I'm taking the over
Always one smartass in every crowd. And clearly you don't about sports betting, M/Ls, odds, pointspreads, either that or just dumb as hell when it comes to numbers. I'd bet both. Thx for your help

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Always one smartass in every crowd. And clearly you don't about sports betting, M/Ls, odds, pointspreads, either that or just dumb as hell when it comes to numbers. I'd bet both. Thx for your help
Ok boomer....did you check to see if your computer is plugged in?

Ol School

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Ok boomer....did you check to see if your computer is plugged in?
Sorry to disappoint you smartass, another one of those who run their mouths behind a computer. Not dealing with this again, you can have this forum not gonna bullied by sum dumbass punk who doesn't even know how to bet or count. Best of luck to the rest of you, most of which are probably cool. Don't let assholes like this guy bully people, especially new people, just not worth it.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Sorry to disappoint you smartass, another one of those who run their mouths behind a computer. Not dealing with this again, you can have this forum not gonna bullied by sum dumbass punk who doesn't even know how to bet or count. Best of luck to the rest of you, most of which are probably cool. Don't let assholes like this guy bully people, especially new people, just not worth it.
Bye felicia....come back when not such an oozing ****

Golden Spur

Bayesian
Hoopla Cash
$ 706.71
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all part of the fun with the new user thing. Plus it's tj, he's got his own challenges to work through. There may be a post minimum before posting a thread I'll check.

tabascojet

king of cake
Hoopla Cash
$ 554,070.05
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
It's all part of the fun with the new user thing. Plus it's tj, he's got his own challenges to work through. There may be a post minimum before posting a thread I'll check.
Or perhaps he is trying to start a thread while in a thread....

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I can. I say with absolute unequivocal certainty that undefeated ACC champ Wake Forest would make the playoff over 1-loss non B1G champ Michigan. It's not even up for debate. There is literally zero chance of Michigan jumping them.
Well mich st says hello….

foster4prez

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
What the fuck has changed? Nothing other than replacing scUM with MSU??
Yall were hyping the shit out of Iowa and UM only for them to fall on their face. And for the record, MSU is not making the playoff unless they win the conference. Same goes for any B1G team.

PIBuckeye

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Yall were hyping the shit out of Iowa and UM only for them to fall on their face. And for the record, MSU is not making the playoff unless they win the conference. Same goes for any B1G team.
um no. "ya'll" weren't 'hyping the shit out of iowa and UM". I just simply posed the hypothetical scenario.