• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Street Agents, the Godfather and Tidewater 7 on 7 camps, Thoroughbreads

Status
Not open for further replies.

hokie43

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
For those wondering, the coaches DO know about these guys. Next year you'll even see Torian in the 757 to combat this and help with Blanding. Might be too much to overcome but watch the amount of emphasis the ENTIRE staff puts towards the 757 next year...

Would be very interesting to see what a tag team of Stiney and TG, or Shane would result in.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
I didn't even bother reading the UVA response because I know its blah blah nothing to see here, move along.
head-in-the-sand1.jpeg

The truth shall set you free. London is a win at any co$t guy. How ironic he thumps his chest as a former cop...

VTfoozball

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
So this hoo fan thinks UVA is doing fine. I don't consider 75-7 over the past 2 years "fine". But I guess if you want to feel good and there's nothing real to feel good about, you just make stuff up. Silly deluded hoo. It's funny he mentions "treating people right". You mean promised playing time that never materializes and recruiting over players? That kind of treatment? London is such a phony. It sounds like he's got some preacher in him and those are about the biggest phonies of them all

TagAndBrag

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
I don't recall this thread being very much about London at all... Not his race, faith, age, or that cute little story where he shit his pants and let a criminal get away...

Last edited by a moderator:

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Typical hoo. Think's it's somehow all about hoos. Best not to engage him, and he'll go somewhere else.

VTimHokie85

3rd and 31 Productions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We arent too worried about London anyways. If he doesnt win at least the next VT vs UVA game in C-Ville hes gone. 2 more years of Celo, the clock is ticking.

But i can see why some of these "agents" dont want some of these kids going to Blacksburg. They would lose alot of their grip on them with Beamer and Co.

Last edited by a moderator:

amszete

STRIKE FIRST|STRIKE HARD.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
We arent too worried about London anyways. If he doesnt win at least the next VT vs UVA game in C-Ville hes gone. 2 more years of Celo, the clock is ticking.

But i can see why some of these "agents" dont want some of these kids going to Blacksburg. They would lose alot of their grip on them with Beamer and Co.

Good to see you sir and welcome to SportsHoopla! I have to ask, any new VT vids you are working on by chance? Your vids are quality.

VTimHokie85

3rd and 31 Productions
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Good to see you sir and welcome to SportsHoopla! I have to ask, any new VT vids you are working on by chance? Your vids are quality.

Yes Sir. Hokie Pride 2012 themed to The Dark Knight Rises.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00

Beamer and co. Will not associate themselves with street agents.

hokiegrad

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
that hoo sure doesn't know anything about our recruiting pitch...

VTscores

Observer
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
that hoo sure doesn't know anything about our recruiting pitch...

No, he sure doesn't.

And his comment basically reduced down to a racial one. It's not like Beamer doesn't have local roots and a compelling story, and it's not like London isn't fat and middle aged. I believe he has a good patter, but so did Al Groh. I recall Groh had a few good years of recruiting as well -- it just never led to success on the field.

Sometimes it shows when people don't know what they're talking about.

ckhokie

Supporting Member Level 69
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
what does this mean?

Fixed It For You. It means Jeffro changed EGW's quote to what he thought it should really mean...although judging by our past recruiting success, it's pretty obvious we've not ever been a player in the 'street agent' crowd so who knows what he's actually thinking.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
So, i forgot to post the link :L

Umm, the thread has been taken down but it was on VA Preps and got real as shit. Threats and all. It looks like this is seriously ruffling feathers. Who here remembers coachrobbie?? ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.