• Have something to say? Register Now! and be posting in minutes!

Street Agents, the Godfather and Tidewater 7 on 7 camps, Thoroughbreads

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
The Nation's Capital (where the news comes from)
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors abound throughout the internet concerning recruiting in Virginia, and the new 7 on 7 camps. These rumors have involved a person named "The Godfather", street agents among other things.

I think that we would all like to know what is going on, for the sake of the student athletes.

Let's bring it all out here.

We don't want another UNC incident occurring in Virginia.

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Rumors abound throughout the internet concerning recruiting in Virginia, and the new 7 on 7 camps. These rumors have involved a person named "The Godfather", street agents among other things.

I think that we would all like to know what is going on, for the sake of the student athletes.

Let's bring it all out here.

We don't want another UNC incident occurring in Virginia.

Summary so far

Forty_Sixand2

Sleeper Pick
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Posted this in the 2013 thread but it might fit here better.

Bad news guys, pencil those 757 guys supposed to attend camp as a maybe. Their "coaches" are trying desperately to get them down to Wake Forest for a 7 on 7 tournament. In fact, i'd put it as unlikely they make it, if Curry, Snead, Cutler and Rayner have anything to do with it.

That's interesting. I'm sure that's going to upset some people. You'd think schools (and high school coaches) would play nice.

These aren't high school coaches, they are street agents. I hear it was starting to come out on 247 but got squashed. Not sure why, I think the more this gets exposed the better. These clowns need to be exposed.

Names names names, and stories. I won't squash anything and we have a lot of people following.

Its sad. Some of these kids don't have dads and are being pimped out by "father figures". Others have dads on "staff" pimping them out. Thoroughbreds is some fucked up stuff. Not saying ML is fitting the payroll but damn if he doesn't know about it and support it.

I'm not one to snitch but:

Carson Cutler
Alex Rayner
Lee Snead

are your main suspects for "Godfather". I can't read pay sites but I'd bet they'd agree with me. All these guys are running a scheme down in the 757 and against VT. Scary part is they are trying to branch out. Sounds like Cutler (Carson's dad) is also trying to get Hand to join their "squad".

These aren't the only ones trying to hustle 757 kids, there are a couple smaller "agents". But I'd consider the guys running the Thourobreds the "Big Fish".

Why do you think I haven't drank the Kamara kool-aid, he is on the team. Holmes will have to do some serious work to overcome that influence.

and GO!

I understand the pay sites like 247 wanting to stay away from this but they are good dudes and need to look out for their interests. People want to know however, so here we go!

I read the threads on this on 247 and it was very interesting to read the information on all of this.

You want to see something interesting? Here is Kamara, last season, pre-agents and 7 on 7 trips.

imagefromurl

You tell me how you go from that and being a VT lean to all of a sudden to almost committing to UVA on a trip not even to Charlottesville..

Summary so far

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
If any of whatever the Fuck you're saying is true... How come we sorta suck at recruiting?

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Oh. Others. Got it.

Yea. Fuck those other schools.

VT_Football_Fan

Be strong.
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to be good at recruiting when every time you have an event, the only way these guys can get rides is by their handlers, who are pro Mike London, find excuses.

Hokie200proof

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Its hard to be good at recruiting when every time you have an event, the only way these guys can get rides is by their handlers, who are pro Mike London, find excuses.

I've also heard
tits3.gif

Yea, you come into my thread with bewbs, I'm coming to your house and motorboating you down mamory lane mutha fuckah.

EvanGWatkins

757 Hokie
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Vtff pretty much nailed it. There is one more "handler" that has been known for a while but I am pretty sure you named the gf up there. Research the 757 sports academy....

Camfantasy

Valar Morghulis
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
From an article written by the Daily Press after D. Nicholson committed to UVA.......

"Some of the father-figure role in Demetrious' life has been assumed by Lee Snead, who has known Demetrious since Snead coached him in the Aragona Pembroke youth football league in Virginia Beach when Demetrious was 9 years old. Since then, Snead has been responsible for taking Demetrious to football camps, asking questions Demetrious might overlook when talking to college coaches and working out with Demetrious.

"Do you know how hard it is for a little kid to get up on his day off on a Saturday morning or a Sunday morning and go work out?" Snead said. "That's what we did. He never complained about it – ever. He's such a hard-worker."

Here is the entire article... the DP has went to a pay format, but when the page is loading hold down esc for a sec. and it will bypass the signup box.

Demetrious Nicholson making all the right choices - Daily Press

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Thought I'd tweet Dwight Vick regarding the "street agents" to see what he may know since he's all-VT and has 757 sources....

Dwight Vick @vick757
@HoHumHokie I don't. I've heard rumors but I don't know anything specific.

slntkilla

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Boy...that really escalated quickly

vtpoop

Same poop, different day
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
But I thought Mike London was the coaching version of Tim Tebow? This can't be true. Please set this all straight Jeffro.

HokieChamp

Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would really hate to see a scandal like this in VA...on a lighter note, I messaged Heather Dinich, so we'll see if her "reporting" can shed some light on the situation.

HoHumHokie

Stick It In
Hoopla Cash
$ 1,000.00
Fav. Team #1
Fav. Team #2
Fav. Team #3
Would really hate to see a scandal like this in VA...on a lighter note, I messaged Heather Dinich, so we'll see if her "reporting" can shed some light on the situation.

Forget Dinich, see if the Daily Press is interested in digging under some rocks.

Status
Not open for further replies.